Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don't care for either of these two teams playing tonight, but I do really enjoy college football. Glad it's finally here.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RicG
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Gaytors going to be able to field a team after their crime ridden offseason? They should win tonite , wish they would schedule Miami more often but I know it would risk their powder puff schedule.

What a crock-o-schit. Perhaps you should stick to commenting upon things which you may actually know something about. GFY

Awww hurt feelers. Criminal enterprise , Mullen is worse then Meyer . How come the mighty gaytors dont regularly schedule Miami? Oh I know why.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Don't care for either of these two teams playing tonight, but I do really enjoy college football. Glad it's finally here.

^^^This^^^

Gig Em Aggies 👍🏻

Roll Tide !!!

Guns up Texas Tech !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Hubert
all football does anymore is to advance negros hating the US. I don't watch that chit anymore.

Bless your heart.

Thank you too.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Don't BS me.........

this is why you watch college FB

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
O yea O yea College football has returned to heal us of the hellish heat. Disappointment last year for us Crimson&white of Alabama but congrats to Dabo and the clemsonites. I hear loose talk of cupcakes and creampuffs funny thing is I don't hear the haters calling our AD up to schedule a game. Wonder why? Could it be the cupboard of 5 stars? nah. Perhaps the thought of 101,000 screaming rednecks? Surely not. Maybe the whipping post,the learning tree and the tree of woe. Let's go get another ring ya'll.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
University of Washington Huskies

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Canes marched right down the field,took a sack and stalled in the red,but grabbed 3 out of it,ok start

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I'm really torn on this one. I consider Yourami to be ground zero for what is wrong with college football and could never have seen myself pulling for them against anyone; then I came across the Campfire. Like I said, I'm torn.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
*ahem*,....*cough-cough*

"Whoop,......dee-doo"

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like the Gators won. Love to see anybody beat “the U”

Only team I like to see beat more than them is the Suckeyes.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been waiting for months to see some good college football.

Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer. Both Florida and Miami looked rusty and awkward. Stupid turnovers and pass interference penalties by Florida and a leaky offensive line for Miami. The last drive by Miami was terrible by both teams.

I'm sure the next game I watch will have to be better.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
The Bruins and the Cornhusker gals look pretty good!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Surprise, FL did all they could to lose to a team they should beaten handily, and yet still won. If the officials had called that obvious off sides on FL on forth down on their last scoring drive, UM may have won. Still very sloppy play by both teams. FL will not play like this when it's time to play SEC teams. But last night they did not look like a top ten team.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I won't watch Miami.

That's a law.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RicG
Gaytors going to be able to field a team after their crime ridden offseason? They should win tonite , wish they would schedule Miami more often but I know it would risk their powder puff schedule.

What a crock-o-schit. Perhaps you should stick to commenting upon things which you may actually know something about. GFY

Awww hurt feelers. Criminal enterprise , Mullen is worse then Meyer . How come the mighty gaytors dont regularly schedule Miami? Oh I know why.

No hurt feelings here. Just tired of pseudo-intellectual internet wizards spouting off. Opinions are like azzholes... most everybody has one. Unfortunately, yours is worthless.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (AKislander, 907brass, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 14 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,893
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.