Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Hey Leeee-roy.................Laugh away clown!!!

Oh I am. You are slowly becoming better entertainment, but you have a ways to go. Keep workin' it.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Hey Leeee-roy.................Laugh away clown!!!

Oh I am. You are slowly becoming better entertainment, but you have a ways to go. Keep workin' it.
........................................Your butt buddy Paddler cannot be exceeded for entertainment value. Yep fartin beans. I will continue to work on it....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....

Go back to your tea time.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Would you flush Paddler and get it over with?
Being a fellow Californian, I have had many debates on this site, sometimes heated debate, but this Douchebag isn’t here for debate, he is here to enflame and troll the members on this site.
Do the right thing and dump this liberal troll, we shouldn’t have to endure his BS anymore over a sense of open debate, and differences in opinion, he does neither, he throws burning bags of dog schitt around on this site, it’s getting old.
I would be the first to defend opposing points of view, but read his NRA statement if you don’t think he is trolling your fine site. I’m sick of his leftard mouth.

why dont we just start reporting every post he makes? there is a report button under each post. if you don't want to hear from him any more. Vote him off the island. If Mr. Bin gets 500 reports then perhaps he will consider removing him.

In that case I will send a note to Mr. Bin and encourage him to keep piddles.

What IF, Mr Bin IS Paddler? Eh? Ever thought of that? Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Being a fellow Californian, I have had many debates on this site, sometimes heated debate, but this Douchebag isn’t here for debate, he is here to enflame and troll the members on this site.
Do the right thing and dump this liberal troll, we shouldn’t have to endure his BS anymore over a sense of open debate, and differences in opinion, he does neither, he throws burning bags of dog schitt around on this site, it’s getting old.
I would be the first to defend opposing points of view, but read his NRA statement if you don’t think he is trolling your fine site. I’m sick of his leftard mouth.

why dont we just start reporting every post he makes? there is a report button under each post. if you don't want to hear from him any more. Vote him off the island. If Mr. Bin gets 500 reports then perhaps he will consider removing him.

In that case I will send a note to Mr. Bin and encourage him to keep piddles.

What IF, Mr Bin IS Paddler? Eh? Ever thought of that? Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
.....................Bin might be Paddler???...........The only thing that makes a lot of sense,,, is that you do not have any sense..........Bin is Paddler??...........Do you look as dumb as you are there Leroy?.......If so, then you are one ugly SOB..........Spot on!! Spot on!!

LOL>>>LOL

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"We should really have a little more patience for Goosey, Maybe with examples he can learn to be a man."

If you really believe that, I have a big red bridge or some Arizona beach front property I'll sell cheap. Take both and I'll knock off another 10 percent. I look at Gooseturd and Pissler as comedy relief. They're good for laughs because of their ridiculous points of view. Consider them the funny papers.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

....................Bin might be Paddler???...........The only thing that makes a lot of sense,,, is that you do not have any sense..........Bin is Paddler??...........Do you look as dumb as you are there Leroy?.......If so, then you are one ugly SOB..........Spot on!! Spot on!!

LOL>>>LOL

So far as I understood it Rick is of conservative Asian descent whereas paddler is 100% lefty poofter.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not for banning people because they're libtard commies. Just scroll on by.

If this forum started banning people for speech they don't agree with then we're no better than Ravelry.com; that huge knitting forum that banned Trump supporters.

My two cents.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Barkoff, you're a fool. You and all the loons who have posted nine pages so far have just given Paddler, Goosey, and their ilk more reason to post here. If you don't like Paddler's posts, JUST DON'T REPLY to them.
............................I enjoy being a contributing loon when replying back to Paddler or to any other liberal who chooses this forum to promote their lunatic, anti-American, anti-Trump hatred, their lies and deception that they simply transfer from their big lib sources onto here.

It would not matter Indy if Paddler was completely ignored or not. He would continue to post his liberal garbage. So my response to you is this. If you do not care for the way some respond back to Paddler, then you can also "NOT REPLY"...................Works both ways.

The point is if you're going to feed him you shouldn't whine about him too.
..................Disagree................Confronting Paddler and his ilk is not feeding them. It is confronting them. You confuse feeding with confronting and confuse debating with whining.........................Simply ignoring Paddler will not stop him from posting..............Use any ignore feature you want. Paddler will continue anyway.

Sorry. No confrontation because no discussion.

He throws crap out there and fire guys know they can factually disprove it so they play with the turd thrown their way while he or She has run off to play with other suckers and builds his bill to Soros Inc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Barkoff, you're a fool. You and all the loons who have posted nine pages so far have just given Paddler, Goosey, and their ilk more reason to post here. If you don't like Paddler's posts, JUST DON'T REPLY to them.
............................I enjoy being a contributing loon when replying back to Paddler or to any other liberal who chooses this forum to promote their lunatic, anti-American, anti-Trump hatred, their lies and deception that they simply transfer from their big lib sources onto here.

It would not matter Indy if Paddler was completely ignored or not. He would continue to post his liberal garbage. So my response to you is this. If you do not care for the way some respond back to Paddler, then you can also "NOT REPLY"...................Works both ways.

The point is if you're going to feed him you shouldn't whine about him too.
..................Disagree................Confronting Paddler and his ilk is not feeding them. It is confronting them. You confuse feeding with confronting and confuse debating with whining.........................Simply ignoring Paddler will not stop him from posting..............Use any ignore feature you want. Paddler will continue anyway.

Sorry. No confrontation because no discussion.

He throws crap out there and fire guys know they can factually disprove it so they play with the turd thrown their way while he or She has run off to play with other suckers and builds his bill to Soros Inc.

Specifically, what was factually wrong about the post Paddler started the NRA thread with? Is LaPierre not spending all of this money and doing all of this travel, etc. Disprove please.

If he is doing this, LaPierre is spending my money, so I am definitely interested in your disproving any of this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's actually Gus messing with us, he's the alter ego of Hypnotoad (Futurama).

[Linked Image]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Specifically, what was factually wrong about the post Paddler started the NRA thread with? Is LaPierre not spending all of this money and doing all of this travel, etc. Disprove please.

If he is doing this, LaPierre is spending my money, so I am definitely interested in your disproving any of this.
[/quote]........................................When talking about Paddler, I take ALL of his pathetic posts into account........In due time, the NRA will solve its own issues...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just put him on ignore. That works pretty effectively

Sam......

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I like this!

[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you can't be original, please give credit to the originator.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4000147/rick-bin-is-paddler#Post14000147

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Everyone talks but Mister Bin.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Busy counting all that ad money. wink

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

....................Bin might be Paddler???...........The only thing that makes a lot of sense,,, is that you do not have any sense..........Bin is Paddler??...........Do you look as dumb as you are there Leroy?.......If so, then you are one ugly SOB..........Spot on!! Spot on!!

LOL>>>LOL

So far as I understood it Rick is of conservative Asian descent whereas paddler is 100% lefty poofter.

Mistah Bin be very suplized to rearn He no Hispanic no mow.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How in the name of fizzuk can a mindless twat like him inflame an adult? All of the trolls will go away when they stop getting the attention they seek. Grow up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Impossible, there's no way in hell Rick could even act that stupid. We'd have his ass out in 3 posts.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 219DW, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 10,008 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,350
Posts18,546,652
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.