Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well then Fugg San Francisco! 😡

San Francisco officials brand NRA a ‘domestic terrorist organization’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-board-brands-nra-a-domestic-terrorist-organization

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In a counter measure....

The NRA urges Donald Trump to kick San Francisco out of the United States.. to send a warning to the rest of California...

Mexico declines offer to have possession of San Francisco by the Trump Administration...

the Mexican Ambassador to Washington stated after a brief discussion with Mexico's President, they both came to the conclusion that Mexico has enough Schitt to deal with, without having to add San Fran to their list of lazy shiftless bums, and sidewalks covered in human waste.....

The Mexican President stated "I can go to Tijuana if I need to see that...."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
San Francisco's municipal is a subversive organization and should be treated as such.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're a "sanctuary city" that gives out free needles to addicts, allows people to shixt on their sidewalks and has open public nudity in family areas. WGAF what they say about the NRA or much of anything else. They're an open-air asylum.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is the tactic they’ll use going forward; brand anyone who disagrees with them a terrorist and wield the power of the state against them upon that basis.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teh Left will kill State Rights. Ultimately, they will do so much stuff like this locally that the Feds will supersede the local authority. On the one hand, I am for local rule, but this trend is outrageous. My choice, of course, is never to live in Calf or San Fran.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
This is the tactic they’ll use going forward; brand anyone who disagrees with them a terrorist and wield the power of the state against them upon that basis.

They've been doing that.

To them, calling someone a Trump supporter, white, conservative, republican, and on and on... Is worse than the N word. (to them)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
They're a "sanctuary city" that gives out free needles to addicts, allows people to shixt on their sidewalks and has open public nudity in family areas. WGAF what they say about the NRA or much of anything else. They're an open-air asylum.

Haha!

Yep. The inmates are climbing over each other to get in.

Leave em to it.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
San Francisco is a terrorist city. So there.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
In a counter measure....

The NRA urges Donald Trump to kick San Francisco out of the United States.. to send a warning to the rest of California...

Mexico declines offer to have possession of San Francisco by the Trump Administration...

the Mexican Ambassador to Washington stated after a brief discussion with Mexico's President, they both came to the conclusion that Mexico has enough Schitt to deal with, without having to add San Fran to their list of lazy shiftless bums, and sidewalks covered in human waste.....

The Mexican President stated "I can go to Tijuana if I need to see that...."

LOL. Tijuana probably looks better than San Francisco nowadays!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It started with being a queer mecca. The deterioration has been steady.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ll wear that branding as a badge of HONOR!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Teh Left will kill State Rights. Ultimately, they will do so much stuff like this locally that the Feds will supersede the local authority. On the one hand, I am for local rule, but this trend is outrageous. My choice, of course, is never to live in Calf or San Fran.

Frick it. Pressure your local and state politicians to emulate them on issues that WE care about. Freedom has never and will never be delivered by the Feds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
It started with being a queer mecca. The deterioration has been steady.

This is true.

However, bizzare things have been going on there forever. Haight/Asbury in 1966-69? "Far out, man!".
I'm sure you can go back to the Gold Rush and the sea merchants to find oddities in San Fran.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Number of NRA members that have committed mass shootings... 0

Number of First Amendment Foundation members that lie and deceive with news stories... ALL of them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Well, wasn't it Ronald Regan who said "One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter". As the bordello lady says, "Honey, you pays your money and you takes your choice!"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I would have thought that would be a clear case of libel, with serious payout potential.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SF where the longest bridge in the world ends.The Bay Bridge stretches from Africa to Ferry Land, And both ends are real chit holes.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
All of america's once great cities have turned to schit.

Where will it end, I don't know. There's no stopping it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I brand San Fran as Mars.

Doesn’t mean it’s true, but the evil folks will cheer the news and some gullible will buy into their lie.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 56 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.