Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nads looks like he has his panties in a wad...

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Lewandowski was obviously covering for Trump, because the truth will destroy him. Why else would the White House try to limit his testimony? The staff attorneys wiped the smirk right off his face in the afternoon. Wonder if he'll face any consequences for his lies. Fun to watch for sure. Can't wait for the next hearings.

Your life must be one miserable bxxxx if coming on this forum and seeing who you can p***off day after day is your goal? Seriously!!!! I actually feel sorry for you a bit that someone can be that twisted and unhappy! Why can't you accept that some people have a different viewpoint than yours and morals and values that are completely opposite of your baby killing morals and values? The chances of you bringing someone over to your twisted side is virtually nill so your motive in posting what you do is only for your sick enjoyment! Personally I could care less but I just don't get it? Why don't you volunteer the time you waste here helping someone in need? Again, Seriously!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by slumlord
Anyone know how tall Nadless is?

He is as tall as he is wide I noticed.

Pretty sure one could calculate PI off his dimensions out to about 20 or so decimal places.

Wikipedia states he's 5' 3" tall, other sources have him at 5' 4".

At one point before undergoing a weight loss surgery or two he tipped the scales at 338 lbs.

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ironbender

5'3"

So, a little taller than Paddler?

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Things are off to a fabulous start. I hope it continues to go well for them.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Loved the "it's a big safe, there's lots of guns in there" when swalwell was pushing him about storing notes in a safe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paddler
Fun to watch for sure. Can't wait for the next hearings. to lose again.........

Figures.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
+1 on Lewandowski not busting out in laughter/keeping his cool.

I would have had a hard time not saying "Shut up you fat cowpie and let me answer your last damn question by reading this letter from WH Council."... over and over again.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Pat85

He is as tall as he is wide I noticed.

Pretty sure one could calculate PI off his dimensions out to about 20 or so decimal places.

Wikipedia states he's 5' 3" tall, other sources have him at 5' 4".

At one point before undergoing a weight loss surgery or two he tipped the scales at 338 lbs.

So then before surgery he was the same size as my ex. Got it.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
MSNBC, CNN rip House Dems over 'failure' Lewandowski hearing: 'They don't know what they're doing'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc...hearing-they-dont-know-what-theyre-doing

House Democrats apparently had such a rough day on Tuesday that even analysts and pundits on left-leaning networks MSNBC and CNN blasted them over their handling Corey Lewandowski.

The House Judiciary Committee's first hearing as part of its Trump impeachment investigation descended into chaos Tuesday as Democrats clashed with a combative Lewandowski, trading insults and accusations with the former Trump campaign manager, who refused to answer many of their questions.

After nearly five hours of testimony, the top Democrat on the committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, told Lewandowski his “behavior in this hearing room has been completely unacceptable,” and said holding him "in contempt" is "certainly under consideration."

NBC News correspondent Ken Dilanian suggested to MSNBC's Ali Velshi that Democratic lawmakers were primarily focused on "getting their moment on television" than getting the facts from their witness.

Meanwhile, CNN commentator Amanda Carpenter similarly pulled no punches.

"We're all thinking what was the point of this hearing today," Carpenter said. "Republicans, Trump people keep talking about 'owning the libs.' Corey Lewandowski owned the Judiciary Committee today. Jerry Nadler played a stupid game and they won a stupid prize because Corey Lewandowski just made a sham of that."

She added: "If the Democrats wanted to go impeach the president, they should've started that process a long time ago. I don't know what they were looking to get from Corey Lewandowski that they couldn't already get from the Mueller report. They need to drop this. You can't do an impeachment in an election year. It's going to look terrible... they need to figure out a game plan because it's clear, they have no idea how to handle this administration

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even CNN headlines said Nadler and his buddies whiffed. Current headline:Absurd hearing raises doubts about Democrats' strategy. When even CNN hammers Dem leadership like Nadler you know it's bad. What was funny was listening to the Dem counsel. Felt like he ha nothing and he knew it. Just going through the motions, reading the questions and pretty much ignoring Lewindouski's responses.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
MIC DROP. Corey Lewandowski Shuts Down Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: “Could You Repeat the Question? I Didn’t Hear It. Just a Rant”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...stion-i-didnt-hear-it-just-a-rant-video/

Sheila Jackson Lee went over her allotted time and ranted on and on about Lewandowski ‘doing Trump’s dirty work.’

Nadler interrupted Sheila Jackson Lee and told her that her time is expired and instructed Lewandowski to answer her question.

Lewandowski shut down Sheila Jackson Lee with his perfect response. “Could you repeat the question? I didn’t hear it. Just a rant,” Lewandowski said.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I turned on Morning Joe this morning early and they played 10 minutes of this hearing. What a waste of air time!
Talk about beating a dead horse. These Dems are talking about a meeting that happened 3 years ago that is proven to be inconsequential.
Yet, they act like if they can get Corey to make one mis statement, they will have what it takes to destroy Trump.

These Libs are insane. Really sick. And the more these nit wits focus on irrelevant sh*t from 3 years ago, the more Trump is going to whip their ass again in 2020.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Lewandowski should be held in contempt of Congress because he certainly has a lot of contempt for those buffoons!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Note Nadler’s argument that the consultants were the same as employees so therefore could ask questions. It will be interesting to see how that spectacle comes to haunt them when they so vigorously argued against executive privilege claimed by the White House for Lewendowski, essentially a consultant.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Lewandowski should be held in contempt of Congress because he certainly has a lot of contempt for those buffoons!

Don't we all? I can't even quantify how much contempt I have for the whole damned bunch.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time Cicilline speaks it takes me some minutes to figure out who's voice it is. He sounds sooooo much like a woman.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
That is funny

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Loved the "it's a big safe, there's lots of guns in there" when PRESIDENT swalwell was pushing him about storing notes in a safe.

Fixt it.... grin

FJB & FJT
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,730
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.