Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Biden's political career is in the sunset stage.

I’m gonna be REALLY pissed of if we don’t get to see Biden Debate Trump in the National Stage. 😢

It would be EPIC.

grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Not one democrat traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country.

^^^^^^^^
This.....

The only justice we are ever going to see is what we take ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Not one democrat traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country.

^^^^^^^^
This.....

The only justice we are ever going to see is what we take ourselves.
\
I agree.
And I just read that the toothless roosterhead Trey Gowdy says Comey won't be indicted.

Gowdy is a huge disappointment. Compromised deep state shill.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The MSM is going to bring Hillary back.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m

I keep waiting for Michel's name to pop up......or maybe they're saving her for 2024.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m

Ain’t gonna happen. Alcoholic old Bitch will soon be buzzard bait. Book it !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’m gonna be REALLY pissed of if we don’t get to see Biden Debate Trump in the National Stage. 😢

It would be EPIC.

Biden said he'd "bear on Trump like a drum." Talk about delusional!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It would be EPIC.

I read somewhere that this so called “whistle blower”, is a Deep State Democrat that wanted Biden out of the running.

His/her goal was to force Biden out of the race cuz he has no chance to beat Trump.

I think his/her plan is working, sorry you will not get to see such a debate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Did not hear previously about hunters discharge for cocaine. Would that have been a dishonorable discharge/felony?

It was an "administrative discharge".

The term "administrative discharge" can cover several types of military discharges from honorable to general to other-than-honorable conditions. Perry would provide no other details.

"Like other junior officers, the details of Ensign Biden's discharge are not releasable under the Privacy Act," he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/17/hunter-biden-drug-test/17427857/

Who would get an "administrative discharge for coke?" Guessing the unconnected can still count on a felony dishonorable discharge?

Unconnected? Bad Conduct Dishcharge? Only after time served, and not in a Hilton.

Yep. As GR suggested, the on dishonorable discharges I saw were for felony convictions after time serves.

Keep in mind, there's no suggestion he was convicted of possession or dealing, he just failed a piss test. Typically this would result in the revocation of a security clearance. This could lead to an Article 15 and reassignment to something not requiring a clearance, like cook or mechanic, or and administrative discharge.

Ending someone's military career is typically considered punishment enough for failing a piss test.

When we had enlisted fail a piss test they were given another. If they failed that one they not only lost their security clearance, but were discharged from the service. As I remember it was a Less than Honorable Discharge.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AB2506

It would be EPIC.

Biden said he'd "bear on Trump like a drum." Talk about delusional!

If they are a lieberal demoncrap, they are totally delusional.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by g5m

I keep waiting for Michel's name to pop up......or maybe they're saving her for 2024.

Bubba Clinton had not entered the race for the D nod at this time in 91.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did not hear previously about hunters discharge for cocaine. Would that have been a dishonorable discharge/felony?

The term "administrative discharge" can cover several types of military discharges from honorable to general to other-than-honorable conditions. Perry would provide no other details.

"Like other junior officers, the details of Ensign Biden's discharge are not releasable under the Privacy Act," he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/17/hunter-biden-drug-test/17427857/

Who would get an "administrative discharge for coke?" Guessing the unconnected can still count on a felony dishonorable discharge?

Unconnected? Bad Conduct Dishcharge? Only after time served, and not in a Hilton.

Yep. As GR suggested, the on dishonorable discharges I saw were for felony convictions after time serves.

Keep in mind, there's no suggestion he was convicted of possession or dealing, he just failed a piss test. Typically this would result in the revocation of a security clearance. This could lead to an Article 15 and reassignment to something not requiring a clearance, like cook or mechanic, or and administrative discharge.

Ending someone's military career is typically considered punishment enough for failing a piss test.

Most of the discharge characterizations you see here, are for the enlisted ranks. In either case, it there was no conviction, the a Dishonorable discharge would not be the case. my bet is he was taken to Mast (Non-judicial Punishment) and given a Punitive Letter of Reprimand, guaranteeing he would not promote. That would be followed by an Administrative Board to determine his future (even though there would be none) and the board would then determine he should be discharged for administrative reasons (no hope of promotion). That was probably the case, it's the cheaper and fastest way, rather than a full blown General Courts Martial. Another option would be "resignation in lieu of" ("of" being the operative word, meaning a Courts Martial, but even that would have to be a full blown proceeding. He could have also gone to a Summary or Special. An officer cannot be dismissed from the Service unless convicted in a General Courts Martial.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by g5m

Oh good...another Zombie movie.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Most of the discharge characterizations you see here, are for the enlisted ranks. In either case, it there was no conviction, the a Dishonorable discharge would not be the case. my bet is he was taken to Mast (Non-judicial Punishment) and given a Punitive Letter of Reprimand, guaranteeing he would not promote. That would be followed by an Administrative Board to determine his future (even though there would be none) and the board would then determine he should be discharged for administrative reasons (no hope of promotion). That was probably the case, it's the cheaper and fastest way, rather than a full blown General Courts Martial. Another option would be "resignation in lieu of" ("of" being the operative word, meaning a Courts Martial, but even that would have to be a full blown proceeding. He could have also gone to a Summary or Special. An officer cannot be dismissed from the Service unless convicted in a General Courts Martial.

This was one of the reason some enlisted including me had a hard time respecting officers. Things that would get a enlisted person reduced in rank or discharged would be swept aside if the person was an officer are at the very least would do as you say. Let them keep their rank and than have to get out in some form that wouldn't really harm them. I remember an officer getting promoted after doing what enlisted were reduce in rank for. That was also after that same officer ordered his enlisted not to do the thing he did. Maybe this is why the so called elites feel they can get away with things they would demand punishment for others. A sense of entitlement.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.