Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #14151564 09/24/19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

What are the odds this will be covered extensively by the main stream media?

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by bludog

What are the odds this will be covered extensively by the main stream media?

Zero.

K22 #14151617 09/24/19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22

Is voat up and running ??
I haven't been able to register or open it since Qmap went down..
Not a member..

Last edited by Nrut; 09/24/19.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B2

Nrut #14152215 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by K22

Not a member..

Yes it is.

See if this works.

https://twitter.com/DarylPeagram/status/1176450350724853761

Last edited by K22; 09/25/19.
Whip #14152216 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14152226 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14152247 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Interesting.......

"LET THEM TRY TO IMPEACH TRUMP!

By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian.

I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath - and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and everything will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged."

Whip #14152248 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #14152251 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14152252 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #14152254 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #14152314 09/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Interesting.......

I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath - and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and everything will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged."

Nope, the Republicans will NOT be the ones to determine what testimony is allowed.

In a Presidential Impeachment, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts will preside over the Trial and it will be up to him to determine what will and will not be allowed.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/25/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14152321 09/25/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Everyone enjoying the show? Remember...Schadenfreude me lads...Schadenfreude.

Pop some popcorn frens, it's about to go to 11. For reals...

Whip #14152918 09/25/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

K22 #14152959 09/25/19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Not a member..

Yes it is.

See if this works.

Yes, it opens fine as do all your other links..
Haven't been able to open voat/greatawaking site since early Aug. when Qmap was shut down and apparently they aren't taking new members..
I'll just wait until they decide to open for the general public again or they turn it up to 11..
lol

Last edited by Nrut; 09/25/19.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Nrut #14153266 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Not a member..

Yes it is.

See if this works.

Yes, it opens fine as do all your other links..
Haven't been able to open voat/greatawaking site since early Aug. when Qmap was shut down and apparently they aren't taking new members..
I'll just wait until they decide to open for the general public again or they turn it up to 11..
lol

This may be the reason.......................

" Now you know why 8ch is still down

All you despondent concern [bleep], even the densest, now surely understand why it was necessary to have 8ch down. We don’t want anons piecing it all together in full public view because we needed the Ds to take the bait.

Now the trap is set. Maybe Q will come back, maybe not, but the writing is on the wall. Prepare for the fall of the deep state.

Here’s to the White Hats! Here’s to Liberty! Here’s to human freedom, all over the world.

Let Freedom Ring."

Whip #14153272 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Let's put this here again, so the real truth is known.

Interesting.......

Whip #14153289 09/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-81/

Read the first paragraph of page 3 in the transcript. It looks like Trump is referring to Hillarys server? And wants Ukraine and the AG to work together to "get to the bottom of it"?

Trump: "the server, they say Ukraine has it"

Page 348 of 2,280 1 2 346 347 348 349 350 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 29 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,025
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.