Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just imagine where we'd be with a truly Anti-gun POTUS right now. Gawd some of you guys are weak minded.

I couldn't have said it better.

The perception of folks in this country is beyond comprehension, but of course no one believes they have been programmed/brainwashed.
Perception is just a political correct way of saying sorcery. A sorcerer casts a spell using words, hence the reason they call it spelling. Ones perception is based on "spelling" with words.
Any mention of guns in this realm triggers a negative mental reaction, proof that the sorcerer has done his magic well. (perception).

Hey, if I'm floating in the ocean in a broke motorboat please pull me in with a new rope. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there is a huge difference between not liking someone personally, and not liking the job that they do. As an example, I have a neighbor that I don't care for at all, and apparently I'm not the only one, because he ran for sheriff and lost in a landslide. But, as my neighbor, I've never had a complaint against him. He stays on his side of the fence, and does nothing that impacts me. Also, he is a very sharp businessman. Though I don't like him, I respect him for who and what he is.

I'm much the same way about Trump. I didn't like him before he became president and I don't care for him now. But, he's not bent over backwards and let the Democrats stick it to him, and acted like most in the GOP would have. He may be somewhat wishy washy on the SA, but he's not in favor of the ban on all guns as the liberals are. He may not have done as much on illegal immigrations as I'd have liked, but he's tried to do something, and that's better than nothing at all. He has helped the economy boom, even if the China tariffs have hurt certain segments of the population, including me as a farmer, but something needed doing as far as China is concerned. His foreign policy has at times been confusing, but then again, we're not fighting any new wars, at least not yet. All in all, I think he's done a decent job, even if I disagree with some of the stuff he says.

So, because I don't put a rubber stamp on his every action, and even though I support most everything he's done, I still am considered a Trump hater by some on here. Oh well, I'm really not surprised.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
Jag, I don't know if you noticed but since you included 2A support in your question, did you notice what he said when the "whistleblower" thing first hit the news?

He said (paraphrased) that democrats should be focused on doing positive things like decreasing prescription drug prices, infrastructure, and "gun safety legislation."

Was I the only one who noticed that?

You dont think he was just twisting the knife in the commies, smokepole?

He also said they would not be reducing the cufrent strength of the 2A a couple of days before and that the 2A was safe and would always be under him.

Was I the only one who heard that?

Nope, I heard that too Doc!

And the key words in Smokepole’s quote from Trump was “Gun Safety Legislation”.
Trump didn’t say the evil words GUN CONTROL.

Again, he’s playing Chess with the DemoRats and the Fake News Media.
He’ll offer up some little “deal” then attach it to a Border Wall or Immigration Legislation that the they will NEVER sign off on, and then say: “See, THEY won’t work with ME”.

I hope you guys are right but only time will tell.

It's interesting to me that some can extol his unpredictability as a virtue on the one hand, yet seem to know his every move in advance.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by 16bore
What someone does with their pecker with another consenting adult aint none of anyone else's biz.

Unless it’s Bill Clinton and Monica Lewensky?

for me it was just in poor taste ( no pun intended) to happen in the oval office...….but it sure showed what mattered most to Hilary....in the papers day after day....most women would have dumped his ass.....bob

Hillary was going nowhere politicly with out Bill and she knew it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hear the word "commie" here more then anywhere in my life's travels

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Trump's unpredictability? Compared to who? What POTUS has expressed 2A support more consistently? What viable candidate?

Get on board or jump ship to the dems and have certainly... Simple choice ain't it?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing

This is where the rubber meets the road “well regulated militia” is the people. Especially since part of that militia is every 18-25 year old male who fills out his selective service card on his 18th birthday. And those broads that identify as males can sign up too...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump's unpredictability? Compared to who? What POTUS has expressed 2A support more consistently? What viable candidate?

Get on board or jump ship to the dems and have certainly... Simple choice ain't it?

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tedthorn

JFK was a Democrat. They used to have guns, hunt and appreciate the 2A. I prefer commie to neodimocrap.

Most of my life they have been good friends with the communists since Khrushchev, including Daniel Ortega, Castro, the Chinese communists, North Korea, etc.

I expect before Trump is through we will see they helped them plunder us through Feinstein, Piglosi, Schumer, Biden, Bill Clinton in Chinagate, Carter in silent propellers, Bill Clinton in missile guidance technology, and Hillary Clinton's open computers she sold them access to and was lying when she said she was hacked.

Hollywood has been full of them for years. Joseph McCarthy was right. Now they are starting to teach our kids the wonders of communism in schools.

Yep, I think if the shoe fits, wear it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
"
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I've said this many times, I gladly voted for Trump, and want to see him do good. However, I think the GOP could have done better, but the most important thing is that Hillary isn't president. Now, to answer your question, I don't really care for who Trump is as a person. I've always heard it said that a man that will cheat on his wife will cheat every other way as well. I believe he talks out of both sides of his mouth, most businessmen usually do. I also believes he is a shady dealer, but at the same time, I don't think he has done anything that any Democrat politician hasn't done.

How's that?

Of course you deserve perfection and have the right to cast the first stone.

I was very much against him until Cruz was beaten for the nomination and became the only hope to save our nation. So far, he has done just that. Hes not perfect but neither are you or I. I initially had your same sentiments.

I later saw how I think he has changed and become a great leader who I think has done more for us than anyone since George Washington.

I know of a guy who was a rapist and murdered who was a changed man after he was chosen. There have been many in history. I would hate for folks to hold against me for some things I did as a young man as I am changed. Are you?
There is a reason the Lord REQUIRES we forgive others if we wish to be forgiven. Do you want previous mistakes to follow you to the Judgement if you changed?

George Washington?? Really?? "Chosen"? "Changed man?" You guys are nuts. I'm with Tlaib, "Impeach the MF".

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Say the word communist and look at the rat the cat drug up.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Say the word communist and look at the rat the cat drug up.

Same thing happens if you say "s hit for brains" or "retard".

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dont say it three times fast in the mirror......

I am MAGA.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Paddler
"
I've said this many times, I gladly voted for Trump, and want to see him do good. However, I think the GOP could have done better, but the most important thing is that Hillary isn't president. Now, to answer your question, I don't really care for who Trump is as a person. I've always heard it said that a man that will cheat on his wife will cheat every other way as well. I believe he talks out of both sides of his mouth, most businessmen usually do. I also believes he is a shady dealer, but at the same time, I don't think he has done anything that any Democrat politician hasn't done.

How's that?

I was very much against him until Cruz was beaten for the nomination and became the only hope to save our nation. So far, he has done just that. Hes not perfect but neither are you or I. I initially had your same sentiments.

I later saw how I think he has changed and become a great leader who I think has done more for us than anyone since George Washington.

I know of a guy who was a rapist and murdered who was a changed man after he was chosen. There have been many in history. I would hate for folks to hold against me for some things I did as a young man as I am changed. Are you?
There is a reason the Lord REQUIRES we forgive others if we wish to be forgiven. Do you want previous mistakes to follow you to the Judgement if you changed?

George Washington?? Really?? "Chosen"? "Changed man?" You guys are nuts. I'm with Tlaib, "Impeach the MF".

On what charge?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The charge of grabbing Paddler by the pussy.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahahaha. Tff, Jim.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"

How's that?

Nobody asked you, douche. Men are talking here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The charge of grabbing Paddler by the pussy.

I bet he wears one of those pink pussy hats.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tedthorn

JFK was a Democrat. They used to have guns, hunt and appreciate the 2A. I prefer commie to neodimocrap.

Most of my life they have been good friends with the communists since Khrushchev, including Daniel Ortega, Castro, the Chinese communists, North Korea, etc.

I expect before Trump is through we will see they helped them plunder us through Feinstein, Piglosi, Schumer, Biden, Bill Clinton in Chinagate, Carter in silent propellers, Bill Clinton in missile guidance technology, and Hillary Clinton's open computers she sold them access to and was lying when she said she was hacked.

Hollywood has been full of them for years. Joseph McCarthy was right. Now they are starting to teach our kids the wonders of communism in schools.

Yep, I think if the shoe fits, wear it.

Yep

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"

How's that?

Nobody asked you, douche. Men are talking here.

Like he thought we didnt know he supported muzzie corksuckers. Sheesh.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (204guy, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 13,814 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,132
Posts18,542,406
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.