Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
So I understand about wanting to not censor people and to keep an open dialog on the forum, but when you see a POS like paddler, you have to ask; "Is there, or should there be a limit as to how much we tolerate in order to be seen as "inclusive"?
I mean really, this entire forum is largely about hunting, guns, the outdoors, and people who actively pursue those things. How does a guy like paddler justify posting on here, beyond the role of PURE troll? This turd hates everything about all of us and the things we care about. Why is he allowed to have a voice here?

To be honest I have come to the conclusion that pissant Paddler is nothing more than comedy relief. I read his crap and just laugh. You're just taking that idiot way too seriously. Read him and laugh. Maybe if everyone responded with bwahahahaha every time he posts he'd get the message.
Paul B.

Just a Troll.

DF

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Paddler, are you by chance a gambling man?
.......................No! He is not! He is a lib coward.

I posted some months back challenging him to a wager of $10K put into an escrow acct. Winner take all after 2020 election.......I.ll take Trump to win. And of course he would take any moron the libs nominate.

No! Paddler will not put his money where his mouth or anything else is.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
So I understand about wanting to not censor people and to keep an open dialog on the forum, but when you see a POS like paddler, you have to ask; "Is there, or should there be a limit as to how much we tolerate in order to be seen as "inclusive"?
I mean really, this entire forum is largely about hunting, guns, the outdoors, and people who actively pursue those things. How does a guy like paddler justify posting on here, beyond the role of PURE troll? This turd hates everything about all of us and the things we care about. Why is he allowed to have a voice here?

Rick. WTF?

Let him rant and give him hell....Keep tabs on your enemies even the stupid ones.....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, Trump's being impeached. Fox News is considering it's future in a post-Trump era. What does this mean for the NRA? Will it disavow him or will they go down with him? Regardless, the fact that the NRA has supported him so strongly has to negatively impact public opinion of the organization. They were already net negative, this may be the end. Good riddance.

Yeah, that will be great, then we can get the green new deal going, start paying reparations, and get going on the government run health care. Then we won't have to drive anywhere because we can ride the trains. Oh and then the government will be so kind as to buy back all our firearms, and give us wide open borders. Things are going to be so wonderful.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Well, I read today that Trump met with La Pierre recently. Maybe Trump was asking for their help with this whole impeachment thing. As you are no doubt aware, the NRA spent $30 million last election in support of the crook in the White House. Don't know how much of that money came from Russia vs your hard earned membership dues. Doesn't matter really, commie money is commie money. But, it doesn't appear that the NRA can help Trump now given their current "difficulties". However, even if they could, it's likely they see Trump as a liability, or maybe even a lost cause. Nice to see both Trump and the NRA are going down. I certainly hope they suffer mightily for their respective sins.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/27/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well,I read today that Trump met with La Pierre recently. Maybe Trump was asking for their help with this whole impeachment thing. As you are no doubt aware, the NRA spent $30 million last election in support of the crook in the White House. Don't know how much of that money came from Russia vs your hard earned membership dues. Doesn't matter really, commie money is commie money. But, it doesn't appear that the NRA can help Trump now given their current "difficulties". However, even if they could, it's likely they see Trump as a liability, or maybe even a lost cause. Nice to see both Trump and the NRA are going down. I certainly hope they suffer mightily for their respective sins.

In your dreams dipschitt. Your attempts just get more idiotic every time you post. If you blow your nose, what little brains you have left are going to drip out.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/27/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well,I read today that Trump met with La Pierre recently. Maybe Trump was asking for their help with this whole impeachment thing. As you are no doubt aware, the NRA spent $30 million last election in support of the crook in the White House. Don't know how much of that money came from Russia vs your hard earned membership dues. Doesn't matter really, commie money is commie money. But, it doesn't appear that the NRA can help Trump now given their current "difficulties". However, even if they could, it's likely they see Trump as a liability, or maybe even a lost cause. Nice to see both Trump and the NRA are going down. I certainly hope they suffer mightily for their respective sins.
............Ok dummy....Name all of the specific crimes Trump has committed and cite the statutes to back you up....

Otherwise your case means NOTHING!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[bleep] you thats what.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

In your dreams dipschitt. Your attempts just get more idiotic every time you post. If you blow your nose, what little brains you had left are going to drip out.
......................Excuse me!!! If Paddler blows his damned nose, there ARE NO BRAINS that would drip out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

In your dreams dipschitt. Your attempts just get more idiotic every time you post. If you blow your nose, what little brains you had left are going to drip out.
......................Excuse me!!! If Paddler blows his damned nose, there ARE NO BRAINS that would drip out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
............Ok dummy....Name all of the specific crimes Trump has committed and cite the statutes to back you up....

Here's the whistleblower complaint. Read it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...ll-text-whistleblower-complaint-n1058971

Here's an article detailing the findings of the IG of the GSA, which plainly states the GSA ignored the Constitution and Trump's lease violates the emoluments clause:

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/6859...nored-emoluments-clause-with-trump-hotel

And, of course, the Executive Summary of Part 2 of the Mueller Report. You can look it up for yourself, as well as the statutes he has violated. The foregoing is not meant to be taken as a complete list of his wronging. That would take far too long. Looking forward to your reasonable and fact based response.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/28/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Trump will win in 2020, then his son will win in 2024

Hope it's his daughter. She's the brains of the outfit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

...as are you and your sources...

The key difference though...is others are laughing AT YOU and YOUR sources but laughing ALONG WITH ME and mine.

[Linked Image from image-cdn.neatoshop.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is priceless!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2

[Linked Image from image-cdn.neatoshop.com]

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Here's an article detailing the findings of the IG of the GSA, which plainly states the GSA ignored the Constitution and Trump's lease violates the emoluments clause:

And, of course, the Executive Summary of Part 2 of the Mueller Report. You can look it up for yourself, as well as the statutes he has violated. The foregoing is not meant to be taken as a complete list of his wronging. That would take far too long. Looking forward to your reasonable and fact based response.

Who is this whistleblower? Adam Schiff? I hear he plays a mean skin flute.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Who is this whistleblower? Adam Schiff? I hear he plays a mean skin flute.

Just read the report, then compare it to the summary released by the WH.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
hope Trump starts an investigation into substandard doctors

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 44 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.