Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The "whistle blower" exists- - - - -he/she/it is just in hiding- - - - -along with the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, a herd of unicorns, and that rarest of all creatures- - - - -an honest Dummycrap politician! The last one I knew of was a state legislator in Tennessee named Tommy Burks. He was killed by his opponent in an election a few years ago. I think they preserved his body for posterity, some day to go on display along with the Dodo Bird, and the last Passenger Pigeon!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by steve4102
Confirmed, it was Trump Appointee Mr. Atkinson that changed the rules.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rgent-concern-whistle-blower-guidelines/

Did you even read the entire article?

It states that there may be deep-staters blackmailing him into this and other decisions.

Doesn’t change the fact that he is the one that made the rule change.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by lastround
I think someone has finally figured it out that the “whistleblower” is an operative planted to stir the pot against Pres. Trump. I just heard Geraldo Rivera, of all people, argue that point with a democrat on Fox. He thinks there probably is no such person, that the story was hatched up by Pelosi, Shiff, and the gang, and written by their group. Kind of reminds one of the Kavanaugh hearings mess doesn’t it.

Also, the law of anonymity applied to true whistleblowers would magically keep identity a secret. Hmmm....no cross examination. How convenient!

Legally he probably can't be classified as a "whistleblower" because his/her complaint was based on second/third hand information as well as news reports...I fully agree on Schiff & company probably orchestrating the whole thing.....

Yes and no.

Trump’s ICIG Atkinson changed to rules to allow hearsay evidence in a WB complaint.

But, for someone to be deem an official WB and be afforded the protections that go along no with that, the person filing the complaint must be employed by the same agency.

The WB is a member of the Intel Community, President Trump is not, therefore his complaint does not afford him official WB status and all the protections that go along with it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I like the name Rush stamped her with better - Ballsey-Ford.

Yep and Buck Sexton called Pocahontas "America's ex wife".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I like the name Rush stamped her with better - Ballsey-Ford.

Yep and Buck Sexton called Pocahontas "America's ex wife".

I like that one, too!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (260Remguy, 1badf350, 300_savage, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 270wsmnutt, 30 invisible), 16,812 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,878
Posts18,538,135
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
6 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.