Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
One of the women on Fox called him on that but he keeps saying it. She asked why if they are looking at Trump it’s an investigation and on Biden it’s looking for dirt. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
I win, right?

About the only thing you'll ever win are the titles of born loser, liar, quack or child molester...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Here is your expiration date CLOWN!...............November 3, 2020....................For you to win.....Trump must be fully impeached by the house and senate followed by his removal from office BEFORE November 3rd 2020........AND! Should I lose the bet, I will add another $50K BONUS IF I PAY YOU,,,,,,,DIRECTLY IN PERSON; face to face within a studio, on a mat, located here in OC Calif..........There ya go Paddles........Wanna go for that,,,,,,punk????

What if he quits before Nov 3, 2020? I win, right?
...................................Well you certainly like to move the goal posts!!!!

Trump quits or resigns before Nov 3, 2020?????.............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>

A 21 LAUGH SALUTE FOR MR. PADDLER.......................................

NAA NAA NAA NAA NAA NAA Mr Piddles................By Nov 3, 2020, the house voted to impeach, the senate after a full trial and ALL due process votes to impeach by a 2/3 rds majority and THEN Trump resigns....THEN YOU WIN..................

Now remember there Mr. Bonehead.........All agreed to funds must be placed in escrow soon.......Meaning there BONEHEAD, that you cannot just sit back and wait for the potential outcome that you are looking for and then IF IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD FOR YA,,,say OK I am ready now to place my bet.......

I am sure that you are quite the manipulative little bastard. But manipulating me???? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........NOPE!

Those are the terms.......In fact here is another........Agreed to $$$$$ not to be less than $20K, shall be placed in escrow by Oct 31, 2019.......So Paddles. Ya got less than a month to pony it up or SHUT UP (wishful thinking)...........................Go for it CLOWN!!!.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor paddler.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by memtb
Smith is an activist for the left, poorly disguised as a newsman! The lying POS, distorts the facts as good as anyone at CNN. memtb

Fluck gayboy shep.

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/03/19.
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Here is your expiration date CLOWN!...............November 3, 2020....................For you to win.....Trump must be fully impeached by the house and senate followed by his removal from office BEFORE November 3rd 2020........AND! Should I lose the bet, I will add another $50K BONUS IF I PAY YOU,,,,,,,DIRECTLY IN PERSON; face to face within a studio, on a mat, located here in OC Calif..........There ya go Paddles........Wanna go for that,,,,,,punk????

...................................Well you certainly like to move the goal posts!!!!

Trump quits or resigns before Nov 3, 2020?????.............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>

NAA NAA NAA NAA NAA NAA Mr Piddles................By Nov 3, 2020, the house voted to impeach, the senate after a full trial and ALL due process votes to impeach by a 2/3 rds majority and THEN Trump resigns....THEN YOU WIN..................

Now remember there Mr. Bonehead.........All agreed to funds must be placed in escrow soon.......Meaning there BONEHEAD, that you cannot just sit back and wait for the potential outcome that you are looking for and then IF IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD FOR YA,,,say OK I am ready now to place my bet.......

I am sure that you are quite the manipulative little bastard. But manipulating me???? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........NOPE!

Those are the terms.......In fact here is another........Agreed to $$$$$ not to be less than $20K, shall be placed in escrow by Oct 31, 2019.......So Paddles. Ya got less than a month to pony it up or SHUT UP (wishful thinking)...........................Go for it CLOWN!!!.

Sorry, Bullshit, but "No expiration date" means no expiration date. I can and will agree to your bet if it suits me not later than Nov 3, 2020. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to meet you at your "studio". As a trained professional, now knowing your history, it's my considered opinion that, given the stupidity of your posts in general, you have experience enough head trauma for more than a lifetime. CTE is real.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Sorry, Bullshit, but "No expiration date" means no expiration date. I can and will agree to your bet if it suits me not later than Nov 3, 2020. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to meet you at your "studio". As a trained professional, now knowing your history, it's my considered opinion that, given the stupidity of your posts in general, you have experience enough head trauma for more than a lifetime. CTE is real.
............................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......................You are a pure goal post moving weasel and coward!!!.................NO expiration date??? Well OK..I will play along.....Then when is the latest expiration date to put our deposits into an escrow account???

Your considered MEDICAL opinion is absolutely correct. WINK WINK.....However, I will gladly welcome some extra head trauma coming from you... And it will be worth another $50K for you to give me some extra trauma....I WELCOME IT!!!.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He said it is illegal for Trump to ask the Ukraine president to dig up dirt on Biden and then said that's just what he did.

That's a lie. Trump asked him to look into the situation, not dig up dirt.

Fox News 888-369- 4762.

I QUIT watching the Libtard > Homo shep a long time ago.

Can U expect truth from Libs ?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Colon Cowboy Shep is just FOX’s version of Anderson Cooper

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

............................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......................You are a pure goal post moving weasel and coward!!!.................NO expiration date??? Well OK..I will play along.....Then when is the latest expiration date to put our deposits into an escrow account???

Your considered MEDICAL opinion is absolutely correct. WINK WINK.....However, I will gladly welcome some extra head trauma coming from you... And it will be worth another $50K for you to give me some extra trauma....I WELCOME IT!!!.

November 3, 2020. You really should see somebody.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

November 3, 2020. You really should see somebody.
............You are right, I will see somebody!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your concern... I am touched!!.....So our deposits must be in by no later than Nov 3rd 2020???????? Why? So you can stall into Trump's second term to see if there will be an impeachment by the house, senate and a resignation in his second term??....Is that right Paddles???

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
End

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.