Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Remsen
There's a saying about American Jews...the Democratic party is their religion. For the most part, it's true.

Then they are not Jewish, they are Bolsheviks.

Ain't gonna get an argument from me on that one.

Didn't think I would, I have perused your posts before.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Whenever I think about the Jews being God's "chosen people," I cringe, because I do not believe God, in His infinite wisdom, would today consider what most of them have become to be okay by him. One of my shortcomings as a Christian is accepting the Jews, because they are the root of many of today's problems in this country, and elsewhere.

Rep. Nadler sponsored legislation to establish Stonewall National Monument, the first national monument dedicated to LGBT history.

In celebration of Pride Month, I proudly joined Representative Deb Haaland (D-NM) and Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) in introducing a resolution to recognize the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising, which was the spark that ignited the movement for LGBT civil rights that continues to burn around the world today. Last month, on the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, I walked alongside millions of people from around the world in celebration of NYC Pride. I believe Congress has a duty to pass the Equality Act and explicitly prohibit discrimination against the LGBT community once and for all. I remain inspired by the brave individuals who stood up at Stonewall, and will continue to do all I can to ensure the LGBT community achieves full equality.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Have to say that I am surprised that any Jew would be a lefty...I would have thought they would all swing conservative considering their history.

Their history is the history of Communism.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Leviticus 18:22 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
22 You shall not lie with a male as [a]one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Who is supporting their insane illegal irrational opposition to Trump?

Satanists is correct.

They are not irrational. They are fighting to try and survive the storm. It is here.

She is wearing the Satanic Babylonian (Roman) septer that identifies her as the all powerful g od to warn Trump of her superiority and to probably gain power and satans protection with it. They worship satan as their provider and wealth giver.

The Queen of England also has two a couple of feet longer. Each has a different top.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/05/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They worship Moloch.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Calvinists, probably!

personally, it's not likely they were ever calvinists. they just don't qualify in so many different ways and conditions.
the mere fact they're both in kali indicates that when the country turned up on it's edge and everything loose rolled to cali that would deny them calvinistic mbrshp.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Their religion is Marxism.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Satanic cult I believe.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
This thread is why we cant have nice things......

Time to go burn a cross somewhere.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Orthodox autocrats.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This thread is why we cant have nice things......

Time to go burn a cross somewhere.....

With certain scum attached I hope.

Last edited by las; 10/05/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are blood suckers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They're a'prayin for divine guidance in Trump's impeachment. S'all I know.

Inspiring, it is.. and noble.. and humble.

Beseeched here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Have to say that I am surprised that any Jew would be a lefty...I would have thought they would all swing conservative considering their history.

Karl Marx was.Jewish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really doesn't matter what religion a Democrat politician is, because they worship the ideologies of the Democrat Party.......even though they run contrary to the Bible 90% of the time.

Case in point.......there probably is no religion that is more against abortion than are the Catholics, yet look how many Democrat politicians call themselves Catholic, and look how they all vote to protect a woman's "right to choose." Pssstttttt..........guess what, they're no more a practicing Catholic than I am. They may profess to be, and when one of them dies, some big name Catholic cardinal at some big name Catholic church will give them a big sending off, such as Ted Kennedy got. If the Catholic Church was really serious about things, they'd ex-communicate all of these Democrats who vote against God. But, just like the Jews, they won't because money and power mean more to them than doing what is right.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When you go Marxist you leave all else behind. They are true believers and will stop at nothing to get what they want which is power for themselves. They'll destroy anyone in their path to get it and everyone they control after they get it.

The only way to deal with them is to defeat them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I seriously doubt either one of those devil worshipers are “practicing” Jews.

According to Christ, those going by that identifier are indeed worshiping the devil. It was the very crowd that Christ said that about who were the main authorities within Judaism. After the crucifixion, they became the exclusive authorities, i.e., the Pharisees. They determine what it means to be Jewish (and have for over 2,000 years), i.e., the faction that Christ identified as Satan worshipers, sons of the devil. The book they cherish, their main guide, the Talmud, is nothing more than the codification of the traditions of men that Christ condemned them for upholding (vs the revealed word of God), by which they strain the gnat and swallow the camel, etc., etc.. The only Jews of that time who weren't devil worshipers became Christians, and eventually dropped the Jewish identity entirely, in accordance with Christian teaching.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I seriously doubt either one of those devil worshipers are “practicing” Jews.

According to Christ, those going by that identifier are indeed worshiping the devil. It was the very crowd that Christ said that about who were the main authorities within Judaism. After the crucifixion, they became the exclusive authorities, i.e., the Pharisees. They determine what it means to be Jewish (and have for over 2,000 years), i.e., the faction that Christ identified as Satan worshipers, sons of the devil. The book they cherish, their main guide, the Talmud, is nothing more than the codification of the traditions of men that Christ condemned them for upholding (vs the revealed word of God), by which they strain the gnat and swallow the camel, etc., etc.. The only Jews of that time who weren't devil worshipers became Christians, and eventually dropped the Jewish identity entirely, in accordance with Christian teaching.

You're not only a bigot but ignorant.

Jesus was quite explicit about upholding Old Testament Jewish Law.

Rabbi Hillel, a contemporary of Jesus, was once asked if he could recite the whole Talmud while standing on one leg. He promptly stood on one leg and said, "Treat others like you would want to be treated. All else is merely commentary."

Isn't it about time you got rid of the lie you use for a sig line?

Incidentally, it was the Romans, backed by the Jewish equivalent of the Deep State (the Bidens and Romneys of that time), who crucified Jesus, not the bulk of the Jews, who were more like our Trump supporters. The myth that "the Jews" crucified Jesus was started by the Romans at a time when many people couldn't read. Some people still can't, it seems.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It really doesn't matter what religion a Democrat politician is, because they worship the ideologies of the Democrat Party.......even though they run contrary to the Bible 90% of the time.

Case in point.......there probably is no religion that is more against abortion than are the Catholics, yet look how many Democrat politicians call themselves Catholic, and look how they all vote to protect a woman's "right to choose." Pssstttttt..........guess what, they're no more a practicing Catholic than I am. They may profess to be, and when one of them dies, some big name Catholic cardinal at some big name Catholic church will give them a big sending off, such as Ted Kennedy got. If the Catholic Church was really serious about things, they'd ex-communicate all of these Democrats who vote against God. But, just like the Jews, they won't because money and power mean more to them than doing what is right.

Well said, it is highly offensive to honest people.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,020 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,268
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.