Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
These guts are great warriors, loyal and yet we are simply abondoning them again. WTF.

We should move them down to protect our sourthern boarder..

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No way Jose!

If nothing else....the Kurd have a better propaganda department than the others in the area.

I am MAGA.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
But they take their women and kids along to fight for something, much unlike the sheep herding woman stoners.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many Kurds are Christians, that is why we are cutting them loose.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by jimy
Why are we leaving the Kurd up sh:T Creek again ?.

Political expediency. Always.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Kurds are there for much the same reason that the Palestinians are where they are too.

If they get too rowdy they might end up like the Armenians.

The Armenians were using the Russians for support. Much the same propaganda.

Russians said they might be interested in helping out the Armenians......come down there and straighten some things out.

The Young Turks said......meh. No more Armenians...no more reason for Russian "intervention". \\

It was a good lesson for all.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Not true. Kurds are among the most militant Muslims.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Ha!

Maybe a gas attack and a trip from Ivanka will change the hearts and minds!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by achadwick

It is what we in the West do, stop acting surprised.

I would be more worried if we actually did something constructive and lasting for that would shew that all our politicians have died and the lunatics are in charge.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by achadwick

It is what we in the West do, stop acting surprised.

I would be more worried if we actually did something constructive and lasting for that would shew that all our politicians have died and the lunatics are in charge.

LOL

+1

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
On the long list of US mistakes in Iraq is not dividing Iraq along Sectarian lines. Shiite, Suuni, Kurds all in centuries old opposition to each other. Internalize the strife w/in the ME and let them declare jihad on each other.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
On the long list of BRITISH mistakes in Iraq is not dividing Iraq along Sectarian lines. Shiite, Suuni, Kurds all in centuries old opposition to each other. Internalize the strife w/in the ME and let them declare jihad on each other.

mike r

Fixed that for you.

The imaginary "Nation" of Iraq was dreamed up by the Brits 100 years ago.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
"This will lead to the reemergance of ISIS and the biggest winners will be the Iranians." Lindsay Graham

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker
On the long list of US mistakes in Iraq is not dividing Iraq along Sectarian lines. Shiite, Suuni, Kurds all in centuries old opposition to each other.

Uhm...but wasn't that "blue collar" Biden's plan?
No guarantee that it would have turned out like expected either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has [bleep] on our closest friends in that area and has left them to be massacred by the Turks, just like the Armenians were slaughtered by the Turks 100 years ago. What the hell is happening within his administration?!?

This reeks of State Department meddling, no doubt by entrenched traitors left over from Bush/Obama years. Kowtowing to the increasingly Islamist Turks to keep them as NATO members or whatever the reason is folly. It won't change their direction toward a more Islamic state, and it won't make them our friends. All this will accomplish is allow a re-emergence of ISIS in the region and a slaughter of people, men-women-and children, who fought and died alongside American troops.

Trump, this is idiotic! Are you losing a grip on your office? Does someone have sufficient "dirt" on you to pull your strings?

I sure as hell hope not, Mr. President. You're our only hope.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So how long are we suppose to hold everyones hands? Just exactly when can we leave and under what conditions?

Is this not what the United Nations was created to take care of?

Oh wait thats right OUR FRIENDS wont even properly fund in treasure and lives the very institution they all pledged to support when we saved the Worlds Ass 75 years ago.

Originally Posted by luv2safari
Trump has [bleep] on our closest friends in that area and has left them to be massacred by the Turks, just like the Armenians were slaughtered by the Turks 100 years ago. What the hell is happening within his administration?!?

This reeks of State Department meddling, no doubt by entrenched traitors left over from Bush/Obama years. Kowtowing to the increasingly Islamist Turks to keep them as NATO members or whatever the reason is folly. It won't change their direction toward a more Islamic state, and it won't make them our friends. All this will accomplish is allow a re-emergence of ISIS in the region and a slaughter of people, men-women-and children, who fought and died alongside American troops.

Trump, this is idiotic! Are you losing a grip on your office? Does someone have sufficient "dirt" on you to pull your strings?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Guess who did most of the massacres as the Armenians were moved through the desert by the Turks. Why, our friends the Kurds, of course.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/07/19.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Like I said before.....a great lesson can be learned from the Armenian massacre.

Otherwise you might find yourself self a sheep arguing with two wolves as to a dinner menu.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Kurds are there for much the same reason that the Palestinians are where they are too.

If they get too rowdy they might end up like the Armenians.

The Armenians were using the Russians for support. Much the same propaganda.

Russians said they might be interested in helping out the Armenians......come down there and straighten some things out.

The Young Turks said......meh. No more Armenians...no more reason for Russian "intervention". \\

It was a good lesson for all.

Pack of lies or stupidity? I vote both,

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing wrong with the Mideast that a few mushrooms couldn't fix.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.