Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sounds to me like you're a Yankee and one that is ignorant of history at that. No offense intended, just stating what you sound like. Lincoln was certainly a forerunner of the commies we have in office today, as was the whole of the Republican party. If you've read a bunch of books you either read the wrong ones, didn't comprehend what they were saying or need to read some more.

Not many Yankees down here in Tennessee. I have studied civil war history for years, as well as Tennessee, and Macon County history. I’ve visited many battlefields as well as the birthplace of the KKK.

If you want to continue thinking you know everything, knock yourself out. Part of what you say is true, but your knowledge isn’t as broad as you lead yourself to believe.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Target-rich environment- - - - -lock and load! When the ANTIFA cowards start having to step over the bodies of their comrades, they will turn and run like scared rabbits. They're only "brave" in a mob- - - - -start drawing serious blood and they'll scatter like a covey of quail.
Jerry

Sadly, those defending themselves from Antifa will be the targets of our militarized police forces, while nothing will be done to Antifa members who instigate violent conflict.

That trend is in place now.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Republicans-Lincolns-Marxists-Marxism/dp/0595446981

Was Abraham Lincoln influenced by communism when the Union condemned the rights of Southern states to express their independence? It's shocking to think so. But that's precisely what Walter D. Kennedy and Al Benson Jr. assert in Red Republicans and Lincoln's Marxists. The pair completely reassess this tumultuous time in American history, exposing the "politically correct" view of the War for Southern Independence as nothing less than the same observation announced by Marx himself. During the American Civil War, Marx wrote about his support of the Union Army, the Republican Party, and Lincoln himself. In fact, he named the president as "the single-minded son of the working class."In addition to shedding light on this little-known part of our history, Kennedy and Benson also ask pertinent questions about the validity of today's federal government and why its role seems so much larger than the liberty found in the states it represents. Red Republicans and Lincoln's Marxists is a bold undertaking, but it's one that needs our immediate and absolute attention.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sounds to me like you're a Yankee and one that is ignorant of history at that. No offense intended, just stating what you sound like. Lincoln was certainly a forerunner of the commies we have in office today, as was the whole of the Republican party. If you've read a bunch of books you either read the wrong ones, didn't comprehend what they were saying or need to read some more.

Not many Yankees down here in Tennessee. I have studied civil war history for years, as well as Tennessee, and Macon County history. I’ve visited many battlefields as well as the birthplace of the KKK.

If you want to continue thinking you know everything, knock yourself out. Part of what you say is true, but your knowledge isn’t as broad as you lead yourself to believe.
I don't know everything, I just know more than you do about this subject.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.