Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
..,.. Democrat Lawyers Say He Will Submit Written Answers

The Pelosi Impeachment Officially Turned into a Sideshow on Thursday night.

The far left Trump-hating CIA “whistleblower” who traveled with Joe Biden to Ukraine has decided he does not want to testify in person.
But his far left Democrat attorneys have graciously offered to submit written answers.

This is a clown show.
Democrats have now officially BROKEN EVERY RULE on the impeachment process possible.
They want to impeach the president with a Trump-hating CIA hack who traveled with Joe Biden to Ukraine and filled out a complaint based on rumors. But this far left leaker will not testify in person. He wants to turn in written answers.
Democrats REALLY are crazy.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting the anonymous gossipers’ lawyers are now requesting official impeachment testimony by letters not an in-person appearance. If this is accurate such a request speaks directly to the abject stupidity of the claim:

WASHINGTON—Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing instead of appearing in person, according to people familiar with the matter.

The request reflects concerns about whether the whistleblower could testify to Democrats and Republicans without revealing his identity, and fears that doing so would lead to it being publicly leaked, jeopardizing his personal safety. The intelligence committees haven’t yet responded to the inquiry about potential written testimony, the people said.

Spokeswomen for the House and Senate intelligence committees didn’t respond to requests to comment. (read more)

It was already ridiculous to think a presidential impeachment, to remove the most powerful elected political representative of The United States, could continue based on an anonymous complaint. However, expecting the same complainant/accuser to remain invisible during the process is so far beyond nonsensical, the light from where nonsense emanates wouldn’t reach this narrative for a year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...yers-say-he-will-submit-written-answers/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cue the circus music........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All most of the alphabet agencies do is work against us, the American people and our beloved country. There has been a lot of treason going on for a long, long time and many here would just like to forget it and move on, without even stopping it. Baffling.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
$648k raised for Ford with GoFundMe

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-christine-blasey-ford

And she SHOWED UP IN PERSON...

Silly world

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I seem to remember the concept of "Facing your accuser".
Ancient concept?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like a lot of reasons for the Senate to kick it out on arrival. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The demonrats need to stick by their guns ( oh wait, they don't have guns) and require this idiot to testify in court, in person. If he refuses to testify they should hold him in contempt, like they do everyone else.

I know it won't happen, but still....

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Real circus shows have been outlawed due to concerns over animal cruelty. The Democrats had to create a replacement and inflict the cruelty on the everyone else.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
$648k raised for Ford with GoFundMe

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-christine-blasey-ford

And she SHOWED UP IN PERSON...

Silly world

She states on her fundme account that she would donate any money not used for her personal security to charity. I wonder how much she donated? My guess: NONE

Wonder how hard it would be to find out if she donated any or KEPT IT ALL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 338reddog, 40 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,701
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.