Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The bigger picture is lost.
Blacks by and large are waging an endless violent war against white western Christian civilization.
My little hillbilly town is going down hill.
Small insults and lewd provocations, then assaults gang robbery and drug shootouts.
I moved away from all that. We are going to move even further west over the next mountain range.
Cumberland MD is a prime example.
And the murder of Mr Weed in Frederick.
I regret to say, my soul is hard. I feel almost no empathy for black violent criminal assaulters.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Finally. We get to the point you guys were trying to push.

Took you long enough.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by smokepole
..I don't park in handicapped spots, cut in line, or engage people over trivial BS when I'm carrying a gun.

So you are afraid to call people out for disrespectfully cutting into a line of customers, because you carry.
yet you want to beat my ass simply because you don't like the way I say things.

Actually most people would want to thump you because you are a mouthy A hole...on the internet. In reality you would probably not be in person and even then who cares. An adult can avoid confrontations w/ unknown entities if possible. Life is to short and too precious to react to every buttnugget in the world.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85
At least he won't have to fight over a handicap parking space for the next 20 years.

He didn't "fight over a handicapped parking space." He confronted someone (non-violently) about parking illegally in one, which at one time in our nation was generally considered praiseworthy, i.e., rather than taking the attitude that it's someone else's problem.

There was no fight here, at all. A man was violently assaulted, and the attacker showed every interest in continuing the assault till literally a split second after the gun was produced. The dazed victim only understood that he was violently attacked, and that his attacker was looming over him. The split second between the attacker looming over him while sprawled out on the concrete, and the attacker deciding he had more urgent business elsewhere, was when the shooting occurred.

Now, someone who wasn't stunned from being sprawled out on the concrete would likely have had the presence of mind to perceive that a split second before he pulled the trigger the attacker was starting to turn away. But that's not necessarily the case for a guy who was, just seconds before, knocked off his feet onto the pavement by a violent assault, and likely somewhat disoriented from the experience. To him, it likely appeared that he just shot in time to save himself from a sustained attack that could very well have ended his life, or at least put him in intensive care. And his disorientation is attributable not to having had a snoot full before heading out to the Jiffy Mart, but to having been illegally assaulted by the attacker, which means he's not responsible for his own disoriented state. The attacker, with the violent criminal record as long as his arm, is.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Pat85
At least he won't have to fight over a handicap parking space for the next 20 years.

He didn't "fight over a handicapped parking space." He confronted someone (non-violently) about their parking illegally in one, which at one time in our nation was generally considered praiseworthy, i.e., rather than taking the attitude that it's someone else's problem. There was no fight here, at all. A man was violently assaulted, and the attacker showed every interest in continuing the assault till literally a split second after the gun was drawn. The dazed victim only understood that he was violently attacked and his attacker was looming over him. The split second between the attacker looming over him sprawled out on the ground and the attacker deciding he had business elsewhere was when the shooting occurred.

Now, someone who wasn't stunned from being sprawled out on the concrete would likely have had the presence of mind to perceive that, a split second before he pulled the trigger, the attacker was starting to turn away, but not necessarily a guy who was just seconds before knocked off his feet onto the pavement by a violent assault, and likely somewhat disoriented form the experience. To him, it likely appeared that he just shot in time to save himself from a sustained attack that could very well have ended his life, but at least put him in intensive care. And his disorientation is attributable not to having a snoot full, but to having been illegally assaulted by the attacker, which means he's not responsible for his disoriented state. The attacker, with the violent criminal record as long as his arm, is.

Good argument!
All the jury members and the judge, men and soccer mom's should be subjected to violent assault by a violent black criminal...
To get some honest peer perspective.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Make sure it was a violent Black criminal though.

Sheesh.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Finally. We get to the point you guys were trying to push.

Took you long enough.

He said smugly from 103% white land Montana

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...Billy Ray's white son should be afforded another chance if'n he pushes you down in a parking lot.

He just a little excitable ya know!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Black thug was in fact high.

What a surprise.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Kneegrow phobia runs rampant among the old ladies. However they should be smited when they play that crappy music!

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I agree.

Hippity Hoppity is terrible.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Starman

as I understand things, Drejka has a couple family members including a youngster who are in wheelchairs,
and he was constantly peeved about them often not getting a park due to azzholes who are illegally using
such designated spots....

Well then, the smart thing to do would be to strap on a gun and start confronting random people in parking lots, what could go wrong?

My assumption is that he didn't strap on a gun and go out looking for anything. He likely carried a gun routinely in life.

My assumption is, he had a chip on his shoulder.

And both of our assumptions are colored by our individual points of view.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So, Smokepole, it's your experience that most who routinely carry concealed are folks with chips on their shoulders looking for trouble??

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, Smokepole, it's your experience that most who routinely carry concealed are folks with chips on their shoulders looking for trouble??

No it's not and I never said anything that would lead any reasonable person to believe that. Why is it that you and starman feel the need to continually try to put words in other people's mouths, and mis-represent their positions?

It's dishonest. Can't you makeryour own arguments without making stuff up and mis-characterizing what other people say?

My assumption is based on the reports posted here that this individual had a personal pet peeve with people parking in handicapped spots and that he'd gotten into multiple altercations woth other "illegal parkers" and even gone as far as drawing his gun.

None of the CCW holders I know are people with "a chip on their shoulder." And none of 'em are in jail for the next 20 years either.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And the chkunt will continue to break the law and park in handicapped parking.

Life goes on... for her.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The BIG, unanswered question is would TRH still feel the same if the shooter was a Joo? laugh

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 8 invisible), 1,279 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,224
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.