Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Case is closed, shooter got 20.

Maybe you would too?

I could take a chance with a jury knowing its a far better option than the physically aggressive one who got life in the grave.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

All we need to ask, to see if he is a bully, is What would he have done, if rather than a single black female,
what if there were two big Hells Angels
on their Harleys, parked in that handicapped spot. Would he have confronted them?

iF you were arriving home to see a Hells Angel that has blocked your drive and a family member is asking them to move,
but another bad ass angel then knocks you or your family member to the ground...what would you do?

I have no idea what he said, my point was that there are some things you can say to a man's wife or girlfriend
that should earn you an ass-beating, not just a shove to the ground.

Since you have no clue what was said in the argument and no clue what very brief part the dead person may have actually heard
or mistakenly thought he heard, then your point is irrelevant to the incident in question.

A reasonable person would ask what the argument was about before so rashly deciding to go so physical.

1. Being on your own property is different than being in a store parking lot.
2. How do you know he didn't know what the argument was about. He wasn't deaf.
3. In a prior post, you called it a "carpark". You're not from around here, are ya?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Or better yet, mind your own business and you won't have to use your fists.

Don't rashly use your fists in a verbal that don't involve you.. and you won't get terminally shot.

It did involve him. The shooter was messing with his partner. Wouldn't you get involved? Look at it another way---he was protecting a female that a man was harassing.
I think we have a few incels in this thread.

Last edited by UPhiker; 10/11/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker

1. Being on your own property is different than being in a store parking lot.
2. How do you know he didn't know what the argument was about. He wasn't deaf.
3. In a prior post, you called it a "carpark". You're not from around here, are ya?

1./ Hells Angels blocking your drive does not have to mean they are on your property, but they are blocking your access.

2./ I didn't claim to know what he did or didn't hear, or what he may have only thought he heard,

How do you know he wasn't hearing impaired?

3./ Ive been around, so at times I can use terms that various countries use simply because I got used
to using them interchangeably , so I don't think it strange like a village idiot would.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Don't rashly use your fists in a verbal that don't involve you.. and you won't get terminally shot.

It did involve him. The shooter was messing with his partner. Wouldn't you get involved? Look at it another way---he was protecting a female that a man was harassing.

That female was committing a crime.. and the older man was letting her know he wasn't happy about it because it was affecting him.

You obviously must live in a utopian section of the world where people respect the use of disabled parking spaces and do not abuse the rules regarding them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It did involve him. The shooter was messing with his partner. Wouldn't you get involved? Look at it another way---
he was protecting a female that a man was harassing. I think we have a few incels in this thread.

As Ive already said,, A reasonable person would enquire as what the argument or quarrel was about.
he didn't , he just came rushing in and assaulted the man.

can you explain what the immediate or imminent threat was to his female partner that required
such hurried physical intervention?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LE doesn't bring charges
so,,,
PC demands
Someone be sent down the Whitey's Fault Rail Road...
C-Ya sucker...

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That female was committing a crime.. and the older man was letting her know he wasn't happy about it because it was affecting him.

You obviously must live in a utopian section of the world where people respect the use of disabled parking spaces and do not abuse the rules regarding them.

The female was committing a misdemeanor, nothing to get all worked up about. How was it affecting the man, he wasn't disabled?
Is your Utopia where you find new production Colt Series 50 guns and think they are originals from the 70's? grin laughing...

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

3./ Ive been around, so at times I can use terms that various countries use simply because I got used
to using them interchangeably , so I don't think it strange like a village idiot would.

Been to 19 countries myself, but I don't use their terms. Are you like your girl Madonna, who affected a British accent when she moved to London awhile ago?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The female was committing a misdemeanor, nothing to get all worked up about. How was it affecting the man, he wasn't disabled?
Is your Utopia where you find new production Colt Series 50 guns and think they are originals from the 70's? grin laughing...

Your dumb phugkedness marches on.

The good news? I'm still me and can buy any gun I want anytime I want and go wherever I want with whom I want. And you're still some jealous little phugk.

Enjoy the view from your single-wide. Laughing.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The female was committing a misdemeanor, nothing to get all worked up about. .

nothing to get worked up about very true....
now tell that to the hot head azzhole who committed a rash unwarranted assault and got shot for his troubles.

quarrels are not unlawful or dangerous , but assaults are.

Been to 19 countries myself, but I don't use their terms. ..

I suggest you follow me around on the Bible threads and do your petty nit picking.
...cause I use British spelling when quoting scripture.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Dead [bleep]...ass hole in prison being used as a jail pussy. Win-win?

Play stupid gameS win stupid prizes. Mind your [bleep] business and don’t get shot or shoot anybody.

GOD Bless America
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

The good news? I'm still me and can buy any gun I want anytime I want and go wherever I want with whom I want. And you're still some jealous little phugk.

I'm the "dumb phug"? You're the one bragging about buying guns and don't even know what you have. You're the one so clueless that the cable locks and plastic cases didn't give you a hint. I can buy a gun anytime I want, also. For a lot cheaper than you can. I work in the business. The last Benelli M2 I bought new cost me less than $900. Oh, I don't live in a single wide. More like a one year old, 100sf, fully paid for house. Now go back to being a good little incel.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

I suggest you follow me around on the Bible threads and do your petty nit picking.
...cause I use British spelling when quoting scripture.

The British wrote the bible? Who would've thunk it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The British wrote the bible? Who would've thunk it?

Translated , not wrote.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Be polite don't look for trouble cause it'll find you.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was an accident

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

All we need to ask, to see if he is a bully, is What would he have done, if rather than a single black female,
what if there were two big Hells Angels
on their Harleys, parked in that handicapped spot. Would he have confronted them?

iF you were arriving home to see a Hells Angel that has blocked your drive and a family member is asking them to move,
but another bad ass angel then knocks you or your family member to the ground...what would you do?

I have no idea what he said, my point was that there are some things you can say to a man's wife or girlfriend

Since you have no clue what was said in the argument and no clue what very brief part the dead person may have actually heard
or mistakenly thought he heard, then your point is irrelevant to the incident in question.

I was responding to a question, dumbass.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It did involve him. The shooter was messing with his partner. ....

..The female was committing a misdemeanor..

what if the woman was arguing with a cop ..I wonder if her partner would have knocked a cop to the ground?

Would you knock a cop to the ground in such manner if you didn't like his tone toward your argumentative
law breaking partner?

... my point was that there are some things you can say to a man's wife or girlfriend

What verbal line does one have to cross to get an ass beating?

Of course if the guy arguing with your partner is an MMA fighter..

You would show him a thing or two about respect...LOL

Its safe to say- cops , MMA fighters and Hells Angels can get away with things that others would get a beating for... grin

the idea of physically defending your woman over a verbal altercation is highly conditional.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm the "dumb phug"? You're the one bragging about buying guns and don't even know what you have. You're the one so clueless that the cable locks and plastic cases didn't give you a hint. I can buy a gun anytime I want, also. For a lot cheaper than you can. I work in the business. The last Benelli M2 I bought new cost me less than $900. Oh, I don't live in a single wide. More like a one year old, 100sf, fully paid for house. Now go back to being a good little incel.

I never brag, you stupid phugk.

You are useless. You never contribute one phugking useful thing. All you do is come on and bust up everybody else's threads just like you're doing to this one, you ignorant phugk.

Like I said, the good news is I am still me and you are just a little pathetic jealous phugk. Laughing.

You are simply a blight.

It sure is funny to watch little jealous turds like you come out of the woodwork.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,499 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.