Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Radical troll cluster [bleep] here, yeah Schiffhead lied to congress, dont disagree with that at all. What does that have to do with Trump asking for dirt on the Bin Biden family from the Ukrainians?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
Radical troll cluster [bleep] here, yeah Schiffhead lied to congress, dont disagree with that at all. What does that have to do with Trump asking for dirt on the Bin Biden family from the Ukrainians?

Can you quote where Trump asked for that dirt?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This turd must be a damyankee transplant- - - - - -no real Tennesseean could be that dumb!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
, but now that he has gone on the record as saying he has sought dirt on opponents from foreign countries

Can you quote me where he asked for dirt on opponents?

Exactly. I also want to know specifically the Russians supposedly did last election that made me vote fro Trump?

And I want to know why people claiming a mere mention of a name somehow rises to collusions....and what statute of law references the illegality of a 'collusion''.

And how Biden can brag on open mic for the things they are trying to make us believe our lying ears must have heard Trump say - but it is ok for JB to continue running for Prez.

And just how many Dem relatives "work" for Ukranian oil companies?

And can I bleach bit evidence too and continue to lecture on morales?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
What does Schiffheads lies have to Trump asking for favors from the Ukranians ? Or do you believe he was really trying to root out corruption? Baaa baaaaa he couldnt have been seeking dirt on the Bin Biden family.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does Schiffheads lies have to Trump asking for favors from the Ukranians ? Or do you believe he was really trying to root out corruption? Baaa baaaaa he couldnt have been seeking dirt on the Bin Biden family.

Can you even quote the law you think Trump broke? Why is it that every time I ask a Trump hater these questions, they can't give straight answers? Seems to me if he clearly violated the law folks would be able to quote the law and demonstrate specifically how he broke it.

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
I didnt say collusion was a crime, but Trump sure said he didn't do that with the Russians till he was orange in the face. Of course that was then and this is now, he did ask for dirt on the Bin Bidens, although not illegal, no better than the Clinton Stelle dossier IMO

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Trump is still your President. Get used to it or it’s gonna be 4 more loooonnngggg years for you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
TN's TDS is so severe it has spread to his cooter........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I didnt say collusion was a crime, but Trump sure said he didn't do that with the Russians till he was orange in the face. Of course that was then and this is now, he did ask for dirt on the Bin Bidens, although not illegal, no better than the Clinton Stelle dossier IMO

Hey TN Cooter:

Pay attention you might learn sumpthin.

The Steele dossier was stuff they made up that wasn't true. Trump asking the Ukrainians or anyone else about his opponents is asking them to find out what is true, assuming anything is.

I hope you understand the difference. But frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im a news junkie...

You got the junkie part right.

So, it's safe to say that you haven't the brains to see the difference between asking someone to make stuff up to use as dirt, and asking someone to bring out the truth in an investigation that has already been started. Got it. 'Bye, you worthless troll.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Can you quote where Trump asked for that dirt?

He can’t quote it as the word “dirt” was used by Adam Schiff and showing his true TDS he’s parroting that dishonest a-hole from his opening committee statement. The entire transcript asks wholly about looking into Ukraine corruption on several fronts, Biden is easy to pick off in the whole affair as he confesses his misdeeds on tape. Sorry stooge, facts matter, not the fiction in your mind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he did ask for dirt on the Bin Bidens,

He did not ask for dirt. He asked that an investigation be conducted. For all he knows the results of the investigation could prove favorable to the Bidens.

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Yeah, thats one option , IMO thats delusional

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're leaving out the fact that Creepy Joe Biden actually used his office and leverage of foreign aid to get the Ukrainian prosecutor fired that was investigating his corrupt, druggie kid......and bragged about it on video.

Trump merely asked that they pick up where they left off in a case strictly under their jurisdiction. They are by no means obligated to do so.

But if you were the least bit honest, you would have recognized the proper context and not lied about Trump.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Roger that, he is asking for dirt on his opponent froma foreign country related to that opponents misdeads, potential crimes, etc. i didnt say nor do I think Bin Biden and his son are ethical or honest people, they are obviously like a lot of the swamp that trades political influence for money

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Tn Chitter, you need to learn how to spell your own name...

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 65 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,806
Posts18,477,524
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.