Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Sgt. Mark Allen has died 10 years after he was shot while looking for then Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl who went missing in Afghanistan back in 2009. (U.S. Army)

Bergdahl later pled guilty and was dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank from sergeant to private and fined $1,000 per month over a 10-month period for deserting his post and endangering the lives of fellow soldiers, including Allen.

When Bergdahl was traded for five Taliban prisoners and brought home, Shannon Allen, Mark's wife didn't hold back her feelings for how he changed their family forever.

"Meet my husband," she wrote on Facebook, "injuries directly brought to you by the actions of this traitor."

Donald Trump also expressed his disdain toward the prisoner transfer of Bergdahl, calling the decision "a complete" and "total disgrace to our country and our Military."

Master Sgt. Mark Allen dies 10 years after being shot while searching for Army deserter
By David Aaro | Fox News

Retired Army Master Sgt. Mark Allen died on Saturday, 10 years after he was shot while looking for a missing soldier in Afghanistan back in 2009. He was 46.

Allen was unable to walk or speak since being shot in the head by a sniper in July 2009 during his attempted search for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who walked off his base in Afghanistan and was imprisoned by the Taliban for five years.

Bergdahl later pled guilty and was dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank from sergeant to private and fined $1,000 per month over a 10-month period for deserting his post and endangering the lives of fellow soldiers, including Allen.

When Bergdahl was traded for five Taliban prisoners and brought home, Shannon Allen, Mark's wife didn't hold back her feelings for how he changed their family forever.

"Meet my husband," she wrote on Facebook, "injuries directly brought to you by the actions of this traitor."

Donald Trump also expressed his disdain toward the prisoner transfer of Bergdahl, calling the decision "a complete" and "total disgrace to our country and our Military."

During the trial of Bergdahl, Shannon testified that it took 90 minutes to get her husband out of bed, showered and dressed each morning. She had to use a pulley system, which was attached to the ceiling to move him, according to Task & Purpose.

Mark's young daughter also enjoyed climbing into his wheelchair and sitting on his lap, Shannon told the outlet.

U.S. Veterans' Network posted a tribute, calling Allen "a true American hero."

"MSG Mark Allen, a true American hero. Thank you for your service brother. We'll take it from here," the network posted on Facebook.

His service will be held in Loganville, Georgia on Oct. 17 from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.

From FOX News

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And Obama held a "Welcome Home" ceremony in the Rose Garden, with Bergdahl's parents, as though they were welcoming back a war hero.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
charge Bergdahl with murder now.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
10 years of Hell that man lived thru. I feel for his family, everyone in the Obama administration that was involved in that should be jailed . Bergdahl deserves to be run thru a Asplundh Tree Chipper at 2 RPM.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After the next bloodshead, may we remember and salute Sgt Allen.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
10 years of Hell that man lived thru. I feel for his family, everyone in the Obama administration that was involved in that should be jailed . Bergdahl deserves to be run thru a Asplundh Tree Chipper at 2 RPM.

Jailed pending hanging.

Where is Bergdahl now, I wonder? Even demoncraps should want that traitor dead.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the former Homo-in-chief celebrating with the cretins who raised a deserter.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I seem to recall that his parents converted to ragheadism. It's no wonder that the whole family are heros to O.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Five years and he cannot understand English?

Mark Allen could not either...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
And Obama held a "Welcome Home" ceremony in the Rose Garden, with Bergdahl's parents, as though they were welcoming back a war hero.

Makes me wanna puke.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Makes you wonder whose side Obama was on. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Never wondered, knew what side that POS was on.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
IMHO Bergdahl and his parents all need the wood chipper.
Add others as you see fit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The mans personal hell is over, God Bless the Great Warrior.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That POS Obongo and his idol the perennial bag ofshit Bergdahl should be tried and hung for treason. The best the two of them offer isn’t worthy of a pimple on the ass of real American heroes like Sgt. Allen or his devoted wife.

I’m always awestruck by the devotion and determination that military wives exhibit when the worst things that could happen to them happen and they keep charging forward. Without the strength of spirit that the wives of warriors display I don’t think our warriors would be nearly as affective. Those women are remarkable individuals that are truly the unsung heroes.

God bless Sgt. Allen, his wife, family and all the brothers he left behind.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wish the same for Bergdahl....only may he spend 10 years in intensive pain! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 10/14/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That POS Obongo and his idol the perennial bag ofshit Bergdahl should be tried and hung for treason. The best the two of them offer isn’t worthy of a pimple on the ass of real American heroes like Sgt. Allen or his devoted wife.

I’m always awestruck by the devotion and determination that military wives exhibit when the worst things that could happen to them happen and they keep charging forward. Without the strength of spirit that the wives of warriors display I don’t think our warriors would be nearly as affective. Those women are remarkable individuals that are truly the unsung heroes.

God bless Sgt. Allen, his wife, family and all the brothers he left behind.

Very well stated,thank you.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Rest in peace, sir.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
charge Bergdahl with murder now.

Cap Bergdahl on his doorstep.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Makes you wonder whose side Obama was on. Hasbeen

No need to wonder. That Muzz scumbag made it obvious from the start. From endorsing the war on cops to allowing ISIS to gain a beachhead to giving the Iranians everything they could have hoped for.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, 300_savage, 37L1, Anaconda, 11 invisible), 16,758 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,196
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.