Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
you guys are hilarious so distracted by the shiny object. the fact a guy comes on here bragging about 100k rounds through factory barrels, means nothing to you guys. You do realize 100k rounds of 6.5 creed means those barrels should have been replaced about 20 times? Yet somehow you think its funny to make fun of me. I really don't give a crap. I just laugh. you guys have fun protecting your own at the same time blinded and baffled by bull$hiiit. I really don't need internet street credit and could really give a rip, I do however get great satisfaction at pointing out bull$hiiit

PHUCQKTARD +P!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you guys are hilarious so distracted by the shiny object. the fact a guy comes on here bragging about 100k rounds through factory barrels, means nothing to you guys. You do realize 100k rounds of 6.5 creed means those barrels should have been replaced about 20 times? Yet somehow you think its funny to make fun of me. I really don't give a crap. I just laugh. you guys have fun protecting your own at the same time blinded and baffled by bull$hiiit. I really don't need internet street credit and could really give a rip, I do however get great satisfaction at pointing out bull$hiiit

I don't know where this 100k round test barrel idea comes from. The picture your referring to only has three barrels in it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...a6-3-18x50mm-ffp-evaluation#Post14215724

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cowboy of comprehension -
I placed the pertinent in bold for you earlier in an attempt to help; now you are simply being willfully ignorant.

Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Bottom rifle is a T3x Lite SS, 6.5 Creedmoor also in a KRG chassis. It has mounted a SWFA SS 3-9x with way more than 100,000 rounds on it. If the Meopta works correctly, it’ll go on the 6.5 and go antelope hunting.

TBC.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Cowboy of comprehension -
I placed the pertinent in bold for you earlier in an attempt to help; now you are simply being willfully ignorant.

Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Bottom rifle is a T3x Lite SS, 6.5 Creedmoor also in a KRG chassis. It has mounted a SWFA SS 3-9x with way more than 100,000 rounds on it. If the Meopta works correctly, it’ll go on the 6.5 and go antelope hunting.

TBC.....

Yes....

Par for the course. Legend in his own feeble mind...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
look I like formadillo, I actually agree with most of what he says on some things. probably would love the heck out of shooting the bull with him one day. I have an open invitation to meet up with him if he ever makes it to salt lake. but 100k on factory tikka barrels? Lets just say their "might" be just a "little" dose of bull$shiiit to go along with the commentary. its ok, god I hate being the wet blanket. grin

You have recently compared your experience, knowledge and prowess to that of Scenar Shooter and Formidolosus. That kind of makes you the TRH of the optics forum, congratulations.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
shiny object again. I don't compare my knowledge to anyone, They have theirs I have mine. where did scenar enter the scene? I didn't know he was involved. He actually replaces barrels, by the truckload I might add. I have no issue with him.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Last edited by AKwolverine; 10/22/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AK you made my day!!!!!! that was funny right there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[/quote]

You have recently compared your experience, knowledge and prowess to that of Scenar Shooter and Formidolosus. That kind of makes you the TRH of the optics forum, congratulations.

mike r[/quote]

Don’t feed the trolls. Starve them or shoot them...

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Goodness. He really, really doesn't get it. About as perceptive as Ringman and Gunswizard all wrapped up in the Book of Mormon. He's schooling everyone! Damn, poor retarded phucqker.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

laugh laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You do realize the “OP” brags about shooting “100k” rounds through his tikka 6.5’s but post pics of guns with factory barrels on them? But then again you say go read the thread, Maybe you should and be careful what information you swallow as gospel and from whom. Go ahead and keep swallowing everything the group and pack thinks. I don’t give a Rip about anyone’s approval

Gatdamn, I hope you've never managed to reproduce.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hint to CC--Formy replaces the barrels by the truckload also, only he doesn't pay for it himself.

Cheap sucker that he is--he makes you pay for it! Unless you're Canadian or something......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Goodness. He really, really doesn't get it. About as perceptive as Ringman and Gunswizard all wrapped up in the Book of Mormon. He's schooling everyone! Damn, poor retarded phucqker.
HAHAHA!! And so true! He did claim to have shot a coyote once. All while living in the "hunting capital" of the US; which is somewhat proven by the use of truck window decals...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
LOL, that's not a Canadian accent...

Would you believe it's a Canadian Club accent?

Nope, that one is allll-american, fellas...

grin

Canada could well step up their whisky game though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman

Canada could well step up their whisky game though.

Now just whatthefu^ckdoyamean by that, eh? Eh? wink

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SKane

You do realize the “OP” brags about shooting “100k” rounds through his tikka 6.5’s but post pics of guns with factory barrels on them? But then again you say go read the thread, Maybe you should and be careful what information you swallow as gospel and from whom. Go ahead and keep swallowing everything the group and pack thinks. I don’t give a Rip about anyone’s approval

Gatdamn, I hope you've never managed to reproduce.

Is there a Cumminscowgirl.. ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tagged this thread to catch up on when my time allowed after a long loading session. FYI, wildcat load dev sucks-ass on the front end!

Form, excellent starting info on the Optika6. I don’t want one - hate the doughnut of death reticle, and since I’m running SWFA and NF “thanks to you” on all rigs that matter for tagging fur. I’m gtg.

Things of note...You certainly can and will fûck up some gear in your endeavors to prove worthiness...Please don’t ever post a piece of your used gear in the classifieds without a disclaimer saying “Cosmetically ruined-but works Good”. Grins.

As mentioned by many, including myself in the past to you...Your evaluations are always superb, beyond honest, and without any hype or fanboy Pom-Poms.

The best reads a guy could ask for before jumping all in on a piece of gear. Appreciate the time you invest in doing the heavy lifting, then putting the findings to print...😎

PS

For gods sake get some new shocks for your truck....All your equipment is screaming for a softer ride up the mountain. 😂

Edited to add....The Mystery Prototype is showing some promise?

Last edited by Beaver10; 10/23/19.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good gawd man could you kiss his ass any sweeter? laugh

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Good gawd man could you kiss his ass any sweeter? laugh

Probably...But, I won’t 😂

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,668
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.