Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No luck again this morning. If someone is getting through, ask how to get past this road block please.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't go there but y'all got me curious. So I Googled "cast boolets" and clicked on the link and I was there.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Seems like the members are the ones having the problems. I wonder if it has something to do with staying signed in or?....... Still can't get on this morning. Its been about long enough!!

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
I still can't get in either. I can get to the home page by using another device but it changes to that page with the gibberish if I click on a topic or try to sign in. I sold a couple of bullet molds and can't access my private messages to get the buyers addresses!

lightman
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I continue to have the same issues as you lightman. Tried deleting cookies and shutting off ad blockers. Neither helped. Same problem on my phone and iPad.

I’m no regular there, info I’m interested in often pops up during searches. Also use “lathesmith” for Star dies. Needing one now but that site has been my only contact method for him.

Hopefully the issue is resolved for us soon. If not, what molds do you have for sale?😀

Rob

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ring3
I continue to have the same issues as you lightman. Tried deleting cookies and shutting off ad blockers. Neither helped. Same problem on my phone and iPad.

I’m no regular there, info I’m interested in often pops up during searches. Also use “lathesmith” for Star dies. Needing one now but that site has been my only contact method for him.

Hopefully the issue is resolved for us soon. If not, what molds do you have for sale?😀

Rob

The 4 that I had listed have all sold, The last 2 have not shipped yet because I can't get in to my PM's for the buyers addresses. They were 2 cavity RCBS molds. A 40/10mm, 9mm, 44-245 and a 38-170 SWC.

lightman
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I used my phone, typed the address in and it went right to the site. I then typed in my user name and password, and it went to the 8 lines of bullisch*t. So the site won't take people already members.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
I hope it gets back up soon! Almost like going through withdrawal! There may be other sites that have cast bullets sections, but I find that one to be most helpful. Plus, the guys I have had dealings with are very polite. Not as much calling people degrading names just because they disagree with their viewpoint. Sure there are disagreements, but I feel they are handled in a more adult manner!!

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,098
Posts18,483,058
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.