Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
233 posts since 2012? Sleeper cell....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter

I am sure I will get all sorts of love letters from my forever Trumper friends accusing me of being a leftist troll, fuqtard, and the like. Can’t wait

You are what you are. Pretty simple.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep. Time for another old army buddy post......

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Problem from my perspective is the transcript of the call which doesn’t sound that way at all.

Pattern has been that Leftists act like everything he does is the crime that should end the republic.

They’d do themselves a favor if they’d tone it down. They only have so many at bats before he completely and utterly destroys their best candidate next November.

IC B2

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
That took only 40 seconds, wow

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
233 posts since 2012? Sleeper cell....

maybe another version of our friend Walt from Alaska??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and still, have supporters?

Figure it out yet genius?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Try something else.

Like some more bullshit about Salmon Idaho or something....then go back to being a Leftist.
Might work better for you.

I am MAGA.
I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Craigster

You are what you are. Pretty simple.

Thats one of my favorite lines, I am what I am. Does the truth that Trump is a pathological liar bother any of yall? I am sure he has never lied about what you would consider a red line for you.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Conservatives/Republicans get immediately booted off of Communist forums. Here, you get a pass so we just beat you with a stick like you're a piñata

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haha. Democrats are so stupid they think that if a democrat politician announces for office, then he is immune from being prosecuted for corruption. The root cause of the democrats' misunderstanding is that they never really accepted the truth of the matter, which is that Donald Trump is actually president of these United States. As such, he is the head of the executive branch (the only one with law enforcement powers) and totally within his rights to investigate any politician for corruption, especially one who is on video bragging about getting the prosecutor looking into a family member fired. Democrats need to understand that Trump is not just a candidate. But they seem incapable of learning, so the best way of dealing with them is to never, ever, ever vote for a democrat again as long as you live, not even for dog catcher.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The lyin' fuqktard troll is baaaaaack..........................

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Better a liar I know, than any Democrat I don't.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Conservatives/Republicans get immediately booted off of Communist forums. Here, you get a pass so we just beat you with a stick like you're a piñata

He's as smart as a piñata...............Some days.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not today though.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
According to Trump’s own man Mulvany, Trump was in fact trading info/dirt on the Bidens (albeit the corrupt Bidens) for foreign aid. Now I know most of forever Trumper friends here, say who cares? But the reality is that some conservatives do care.

As I have been saying here recently winning at all costs isnt what I want in any president . Trump is a pathalogical liar, just how many times has he said on video in the past week that there was no quid pro quo. iMO character does matter and conservatives are going to suffer with the consequences of our idiot and chief sooner than later.

Time for conservatives to come up with a plan B unless Pence is going to be able to keep a republican in power.

how many teeth do you have left?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

No love letters, TN Chooter, but exactly what is your point?

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor TN turd burglar. Trump is still your president and will be for 5 more years.

Carry on stupid.

I
IDK Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I
“There was no collusion” said Trump, but qualifies it with his actions he justifies as seeking justice for corruption by colluding with foreign powers to get info on political opponents. It is just stupefying the idiot logic used on us.

“There was no quid pro quo” said Trump

“ Get over it, of course there was a quid pro quo said Mulvaney today.

I guess the initial lies are OK because us Americans cant handle the truth.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,043
Posts18,482,094
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.