R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by steve4102
Importance of Archiving President Trump's accomplishments:
The mainstream media has completely ignored President Trump's accomplishments and all of the positive things he has achieved while in office. They've decided to focus all of their time waging a war against President Trump, his supporters and the MAGA agenda.

Donald J. Trump has achieved more for America in 3 years than the Obama administration did in 8. It really makes you wonder if past presidents have even been trying at all!

MAGAPILL was created to preserve President Trump’s Legacy by archiving and listing his accomplishments.

Enjoy:
http://www.magapill.com/

No, the mainstream media has accurately reported Trump's failed, corrupt presidency. It's mistake to ignore historical scholars and the MSM. Magapill is fake news, credible only to crackpots, ill-informed, gullible folks and racists. Don't forget the racists

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka

The mainstream media has completely ignored President Trump's accomplishments and all of the positive things he has achieved while in office. They've decided to focus all of their time waging a war against President Trump, his supporters and the MAGA agenda.

Donald J. Trump has achieved more for America in 3 years than the Obama administration did in 8. It really makes you wonder if past presidents have even been trying at all!

MAGAPILL was created to preserve President Trump’s Legacy by archiving and listing his accomplishments.

Enjoy:

No, the mainstream media has accurately reported Trump's failed, corrupt presidency. It's mistake to ignore historical scholars and the MSM. Magapill is fake news, credible only to crackpots, ill-informed, gullible folks and racists. Don't forget the racists

Ancient history. Today's Republican party would be repugnant to Lincoln. Racists flock to Trump now and always will. Birds of a feather:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

Last edited by Paddler; 10/19/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump will be remembered as the President that wasn't scared of or part of the corruption in Washington.

When someone says to me "He isn't very Presidential" I say "your right but where has that gotten us, he's better than Presidential".

They usually don't have a thing to say after that.

He'll be remembered as the only president indicted while in office. The Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the New York County District Attorney prosecutes 3 types of cases - Securities fraud, terrorism financing and international money laundering. Since Trump isn't a publicly traded company and likely isn't involved in terrorism financing, I guess that leaves international money laundering.

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding, lol.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump will be remembered as the President that wasn't scared of or part of the corruption in Washington.

When someone says to me "He isn't very Presidential" I say "your right but where has that gotten us, he's better than Presidential".

"When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like (redacted) lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like (redacted) pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it."

"Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when (redacted) nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day."

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His demeanor makes some of us wince. His language makes many of us uncomfortable. . . .

Not for me. His demeanor and language acts and speaks for me!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today's Republican party would be repugnant to Lincoln.

Hate to agree with Paddler, but he is right.

Today's Republican Party is not the Republican Party of Lincolns era..........why?.......because the Republican Party during the Lincoln years was just like the Democrat Party of today.....a bunch of Bolsheviks, who hated America and were willing to go to war with their fellow Americans because they wanted everything one way....their way.

There is no resemblance between the Republicans during the 1860's and the GOP today. On the other hand, the Democrats of that era were nothing like Democrats today. It is stupid for people to keep saying that the parties are the same after 150 years, and to keep bringing up the issue of slavery. Slavery has been dead since 1865, when the North won, and it was the Republican party of that era who declared war on the White South and forced the Negro issue on them.........just like todays Democrat Party is forcing the Negro and the Hispanics on the White population. I think the parties have switched.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump gives back what democrats have been dishing out for decades.
demos want to say and do any childish [bleep] and have the adults just say
"there, there you silly democrat, it will be alright."

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hope Diddler and Tickling Thunder hang themselves when he gets re-elected.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump will be tossing salads of the other inmates in New York once the Manhattan DA is finished with him. His greatness as a salad tosser will be revealed.

Trump may stroke out next week when the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals allows his tax returns to be turned over to the grand jury.

Trump may even take the Jeffrey Epstein way out rather than be convicted by a jury of New Yorkers.

Trump's claims to greatness aren't great. He wins for the lowest intelligence, stupidest, most corrupt, most prolific liar, most classless president in history. He needs to be removed from office and put in jail.

Your hero Zero the Halfican already won that prize dumbass.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Like what he's getting done. But he'd be more effective if he controlled his yap and tweets better.

You are wrong. Studies show that his tweets is helping him get his message out and will largely be responsible for winning the presidency in 2020. So much for what you know.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Like what he's getting done. But he'd be more effective if he controlled his yap and tweets better.

You are wrong. Studies show that his tweets is helping him get his message out and will largely be responsible for winning the presidency in 2020. So much for what you know.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
President Trump is showing us just how much the commie libs hate this country-- exposing the deep state

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump will be tossing salads of the other inmates in New York once the Manhattan DA is finished with him. His greatness as a salad tosser will be revealed.

Trump may stroke out next week when the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals allows his tax returns to be turned over to the grand jury.

Trump may even take the Jeffrey Epstein way out rather than be convicted by a jury of New Yorkers.

..............................Another genius assessment from Rolling TURDS.........Hold yer foul odor breath waiting for your predictions to come true.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka

Enjoy:

Ancient history. Today's Republican party would be repugnant to Lincoln. Racists flock to Trump now and always will. Birds of a feather:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack
......LIAR..............The press and you LIE and deliberately take what Trump said in Charlotte and then twist it around to fir YOUR racist narrative against Trump.........Paddler the LIAR!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TBREW401
President Trump is showing us just how much the commie libs hate this country-- exposing the deep state

Yep. That’s exactly why they hate him so much.
That and the fact that he actually loves America.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Trump's claims to greatness aren't great. He wins for the lowest intelligence, stupidest, most corrupt, most prolific liar, most classless president in history. He needs to be removed from office and put in jail.
...........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL............You continually LIE to yourself PIDDLES...........What you think he needs VS what will happen,, are light years apart.......You lyin awake at night Paddles???.......Hard time sleep'n???? If so GREAT!......Trump is constantly surrounding the ridiculous PEA BRAIN of yours.....LOL>>>LOL...........:

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He'll be remembered as the only president indicted while in office. The Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the New York County District Attorney prosecutes 3 types of cases - Securities fraud, terrorism financing and international money laundering. Since Trump isn't a publicly traded company and likely isn't involved in terrorism financing, I guess that leaves international money laundering.

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding, lol.

..............Sorry to disappoint ya Rolling TURDS..........Not gonna happen.....

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

maybe, maybe not

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Anyone in Trump's income bracket automatically gets audited by the IRS each and every year. Ever hear of Obama's weaponized IRS?

If you think Trump is going to be jailed by anything some cheap political hack finds in his tax returns, well, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone in Trump's income bracket automatically gets audited by the IRS each and every year. Ever hear of Obama's weaponized IRS?

If you think Trump is going to be jailed by anything some cheap political hack finds in his tax returns, well, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
....................Dats a right.........Trumps haters grasping at straws..................Whoops! They have banned certain straws out here in commieFORNIA!...LOL

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.