Page 389 of 2,280 1 2 387 388 389 390 391 2279 2280
Whip #14242734 10/30/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I think it is quite possible they [DS] were just checkmated the day we got Bagdaddi. Northern Syria is where they had hid the nuclear weapons and where the Uranium 1 was stored. I would imagine it was being held there waiting for the call to go ahead and use it. ISIS [Israeli Security Intelligence Services] was the guardian and the group picked to use it. They lost their surprise. Trump trumped them big time. Friday I would imagine they will be announcing they are calling off the impeachment. I would also think that many of them [DS] will be running for the hills and caves.

You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

GB1

Whip #14242835 10/30/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #14242847 10/30/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

laugh

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #14242868 10/30/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #14243102 10/30/19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B2

K22 #14243174 10/30/19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22
The chances of the House voting in favor of an impeachment is between slim to none.

Is this vote tomorrow on the continuation of the "impeachment investigation" or is the vote on straight up impeachment?
I thought it was on the former but not sure..
I don't think the democrats want to see their little mess go to the Senate for an impeachment trial due to the fact that Trump's lawyers can call witnesses, blow this thing wide open, and turn the table on the democrats..

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Indeed. It's all or nothing this time. I'm praying my way through this one. But I'm not worried at all. God's got this.

Funny thing about the trolls is they're not even entertaining anymore. Yawn. Boring. Do try harder to convince me of what a larp Q is doubtfags. Y'all are just like the libtards, on a continual loop of the same old drivel. Can't even come up with anything new.

Buzzy buzz buzz. KEK.

Nrut #14243268 10/30/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by K22
The chances of the House voting in favor of an impeachment is between slim to none.

Is this vote tomorrow on the continuation of the "impeachment investigation" or is the vote on straight up impeachment?
I thought it was on the former but not sure..
I don't think the democrats want to see their little mess go to the Senate for an impeachment trial due to the fact that Trump's lawyers can call witnesses, blow this thing wide open, and turn the table on the democrats..

Nrut, you are correct about the vote tomorrow (on Halloween no less, Pelosi and Hillary's day to name a few). My point is there will be no vote to impeach and possibly no vote to continue the circus they are calling an inquiry.

Interesting Whip when the antiQ larps try to tell me/us what Q has said.

Whip #14243329 10/30/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My my, you seem a little sensitive tonight Whip. Lol

You should really look in the mirror when talking about about the "continual loop of the same old drivel", this thread ree"q"s of it. We're told that Q hasn't posted since August, then a few posts later unsubstantiated claims are being made that Q is still posting, you just need to "learn our comms", what a load of BS. Q has said numerous times "No Outside Comms", meaning that 8chan was the only verified platform for drops. The trouble with our great awakening friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. Change my mind. Changing my mind will require proof, aka the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact. Those facts will need to be clear, straight forward, and unambiguous, something you Qubers have trouble putting forth.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Whip #14243452 10/30/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Squidge, you're missing the BIG message from us "Qbers" which is that I can't change your mind, only you can, but you have to have a desire for the truth. Not too hard a concept to grasp, right? That's why it's about INFORMATION and bringing DARK TO LIGHT, on both a personal and planetary level. Kapisch?

Start here and see where it takes you, if you choose...

https://www.qproofs.com/events.html

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge

You should really look in the mirror when talking about about the "continual loop of the same old drivel", this thread ree"q"s of it. We're told that Q hasn't posted since August, then a few posts later unsubstantiated claims are being made that Q is still posting, you just need to "learn our comms", what a load of BS. Q has said numerous times "No Outside Comms", meaning that 8chan was the only verified platform for drops. The trouble with our great awakening friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. Change my mind. Changing my mind will require proof, aka the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact. Those facts will need to be clear, straight forward, and unambiguous, something you Qubers have trouble putting forth.

You are not supposed to require proof, only to "Trust".
Trust Q.
Trust Wray
Trust Sessions
Trust Horowitz
Trust Sessions
Trust Pompeo
Trust Graham
Trust Huber

You are to ignore what you see, ignore what you hear, ignore what you know, ignore the facts and Trust The Plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by steve4102

Trust Q.
Trust Wray
Trust Sessions
Trust Horowitz
Trust Sessions
Trust Pompeo
Trust Graham
Trust Huber

You are to ignore what you see, ignore what you hear, ignore what you know, ignore the facts and Trust The Plan.

What about Barr & Durham liddle Steve Wonder?
Are they good to go now that they aren't on your list?

Whip #14243666 10/31/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whip, I've been truth seeker for a very long time, long before Q was ever dreamed up. Early on on this thread I asked the Qbers if they knew the difference between truth and knowledge, and if they knew the difference between knowing something to be true v. believing something to be true, and those questions were met with dead silence. I know the answers, I just wanted to see if any of the Qbers did, because knowing those differences are central to truth seeking.

Q hasn't posted a drop since August. Unsubstantiated claims have been made on this thread that Q is still posting, I'm calling BS. Change my mind or quit your BS.

Nrut #14243669 10/31/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Trust Q.
Trust Wray
Trust Sessions
Trust Horowitz
Trust Sessions
Trust Pompeo
Trust Graham
Trust Huber

I haven't seen a drop from Q stating to ...
TRUST BARR
TRUST DURHAM

Got one, post it here and I will add them to the list.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14243683 10/31/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Trust Q.
Trust Wray
Trust Sessions
Trust Horowitz
Trust Sessions
Trust Pompeo
Trust Graham
Trust Huber

I haven't seen a drop from Q stating to ...
TRUST BARR
TRUST DURHAM

Got one, post it here and I will add them to the list.

Nope I haven't seen any Q posting about trusting Barr and Durham..
Was just wondering if you thought we could trust them?
Oh and by the way thanks for posting all the those names above..
I was thinking about asking you to do so we could have the names of all the Deep Staters in one place..
Poor ole Jeff must really be a Swamper as you mentioned him twice..

K22 #14243691 10/31/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How is this being allowed to happen?

I thought Q and the Patriots were In Charge?

Did they miss this, or is this just a head fake?

Whip #14243754 10/31/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Twitter Decides to Ban Political Advertisements on its Platform

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/30/...;utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10745

Who is really in charge of Twitter?

Thanks for playing Jack.

More Bull Shcit from Q

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/19.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Copy that. Been on this trail for nigh on 3 decades myself. Can't speak for anyone else here, but I can state without reservation that the majority of what I believe to be true has been adequately sourced from open source materials to my satisfaction. But not proven beyond a reasonable doubt...yet. But logical thinking leads me to reach conclusions based on my research. And I may be right or I might be wrong. You can go back in this thread and, numerous times, I've called it wrong. And admitted it. Also gonna say that over the years, I've encountered things that appear to fit into the puzzle rather neatly (again, to my personal satisfaction) and are what most people would consider "out there." I've had personal experience with things that defy explanation. Things not of this world. So I'm open to entertaining possibilities about things most wouldn't consider. I also have an intrinsic distrust of all "reliable" sources, so I rely on the grey matter between my ears to lead me to my own conclusions. Q has said this from the beginning. Think logically. Think for yourself. K, Jag, and myself have pointed this out multiple times...something apparently lost on those who delight in bashing us and painting us as blind cultists. Said bashing doesn't bother me in the least, nor am I "sensitive" about it. I've got very thick skin. KEK. So you see we all miss the mark at times...that's life. But I don't stop digging, questioning, or seeking truth if I get it wrong. I'm just refining my own personal truth algorithm.

Curious thought, but I'd wager if we were to sit down we'd agree on more than we'd disagree on. But maybe not.

FWIW, I'm not aware of any comms from Q since the 8chan shutdown. Nor do I care if he has. My eyes are open to what's happening with a 40,000' view and I like what I see. YMMV

Cheers Patriots!!! We're Winning Bigly at the moment, whether or not you want to believe that...KEK

Enjoy The Show!!!

Last edited by Whip; 10/31/19.
Whip #14243870 10/31/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
One more thing. I neither care nor need Q to return. Passed that point long ago. Can I still be in the cultists club if I don't give a flying f*** about our fearless leader? Define cult.

Nothing can stop what's happening. Patriots are in control.

Page 389 of 2,280 1 2 387 388 389 390 391 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,823
Posts18,516,764
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.