Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Gohmert on Impeachment: Dems ‘Coup’ Will ‘Push This Country to a Civil War’

On the House floor Thursday, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said the way House Democrats were running the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump was “about to push this country to a civil war.”

Gohmert said, “Never in the history of this country have we had such gross unfairness that one party would put armed guards h guns to prevent the duly authorized people from being able to hear the witnesses and see them for themselves. And then, oh, we hear from this resolution today, we’re going to send you the depositions after we get through doctoring and looking at and editing the transcripts, we’ll send you those, so you have the evidence you need. That’s not the kind of evidence that a coup should be based on. If we’re going to have what they’re trying to legalize as a coup, we ought to have a right to see each of those witnesses.”

He added, “You see, they want it to be a one-sided, non-due process, sham court. It’s about to push this country to a civil war if they were to get their wishes. And if there’s one thing I don’t want to see in my lifetime, I don’t want to ever have participation in it’s a civil war. Some historian, I don’t remember who said, guns are only involved in the last phase of a civil war. What’s gone on here is not protected the Constitution. It’s not protected the institutions. It’s not protected this little experiment in self-government. What it has done is put it all at risk.”

So, if the house votes to impeach, is it time to march on Washington?

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Guess our team didn't get the votes out in 2018...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not far from it, especially if he was actually impeached. Ain’t gonna happen, though.
This Country is probably just about divided as it’s ever been since The War Of Northern Aggression.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/01/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder how the media would try to spin it if 250,000 Trump supporters showed up in front of the Senate as they start the trial? Considering Trump can get 50,000 to come ut in Dallas, 250,000 isn't a stretch.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A vote for Impeachment in the House would mobilize trump voters to get to the polls. The Dems will get slaughtered in the Rust Belt. Sure, they will win NY, Ma, Ca, OR, and WA, but they will lose a whole lotta House seats in OH, PA, MI, WI, MN, WV, NC, MO

Only take about 25 to flip to take back the House.
Can you imagine the look on Adam Schiff's face?

Go Pelosi! Kill your Party!!!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Washington is too well-defended. The scumbags have gotta go home, at least occasionally.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That vote will be the day before Christmas.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At this point, it's time to just ignore those idiots. Nothing will ever get through the Senate. Anyway,..everything the Democrat idiots do just further solidifies Trump's base.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just remember, No Bumpstocks grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Know who the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I've got your back. A better way..and cheaper..and legal!!!
So you can back away from the ledge now. Full 2A Rights restored.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Wonder how the media would try to spin it if 250,000 Trump supporters showed up in front of the Senate as they start the trial? Considering Trump can get 50,000 to come ut in Dallas, 250,000 isn't a stretch.
I don't wonder. If you think that the commies/globalists/deep staters don't have a plan in place for this very thing, you are more of an idiot than your posts suggest-and I don't think you are.

Who exactly do you think would show up? "Hardcore" Trump tea party types? Militias? Both are heavily infiltrated by agents and agents provocateurs of the very people you're against. I GUARANTEE you they will provoke some shooting, the military will be called in, the good guys will get wiped out and their will be Martial Law across the land. The Constitution will be nullified like the hero Honest Abe did in the last War for Independence, which we incidentally, lost.

You get three or four million people to show up and you may get a different outcome. 250,000...harumph.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Full 2A Rights restored.

Wake up Dorothy, your back in Kansas. grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well...you know, we'd all be better off if we'd just let Booger-Eater run and get his ass whipped by Hillary.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can bet he wouldn't have caved to that old hag grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Y'all trumpsters gonna register in this thread? What about those with bone spurs?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I seemed to remember reading some where that was ruled as void, does anyone else remember that or am I dreaming. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No! But tempting, very tempting to march on DC........No because the senate will not vote to impeach............The house demeeeeCRAPS will fall on their own sword very soon. In many respects they already have.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
ALL working people/taxpayers - truckers/trains/power company/construction/oilfield/waste pick-up/water/sewer/et.al. - turn it all off for seven full days and the ''important people'' would figure out who's who pretty quick like .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Washington is too well-defended. The scumbags have gotta go home, at least occasionally.

Originally Posted by stevelyn
Know who the enemy is in your backyard.

Great points, but the hope would be that a march, say a million people in MAGA hats, would get their attention.

Last edited by WhelenAway; 10/31/19.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (257wthbylover, 22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,305
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.