Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The young males only represent about 3% of the population.

That's where 50% of the crime is coming from.

It’s way more than 50%, seriously, at least for violent crime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care how much money you spend, or how many laws you pass, or how much free chit you give them, you cannot change the DNA of the Negro. They were a race prone to violence when they resided 100% in Africa, and that is still ingrained in them today. We made a huge mistake bringing them here as slaves. We'd have been much better off if we'd enslaved the Swedes, as a Swedish Blonde looks a helluva lot better than some kinky haired, big lipped Negress. Of course, the Swedes probably wouldn't have been very good at picking cotton.

Any way you cut it, dice it, or slice it, they are not like the White race, and never will be. Maybe the Left has come to that conclusion, and the reason they are promoting interracial marriage is to try and breed the violence and laziness out of them.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Chicken makes you violent

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can't believe this isn't Trump's fault, yet.

What fresh Hell is this?
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't care how much money you spend, or how many laws you pass, or how much free chit you give them, you cannot change the DNA of the Negro. They were a race prone to violence when they resided 100% in Africa, and that is still ingrained in them today. We made a huge mistake bringing them here as slaves. We'd have been much better off if we'd enslaved the Swedes, as a Swedish Blonde looks a helluva lot better than some kinky haired, big lipped Negress. Of course, the Swedes probably wouldn't have been very good at picking cotton.

Any way you cut it, dice it, or slice it, they are not like the White race, and never will be. Maybe the Left has come to that conclusion, and the reason they are promoting interracial marriage is to try and breed the violence and laziness out of them.

Biggest mistake America ever made...

GOD Bless America
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NBN.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Cassius Clay said it best, something about he was glad his great granddaddy got here, even as a slave, so he could be a successful boxer in America instead of starving to death in Africa!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"It's something Popeye"s puts in their chicken!" - Colonel Sanders

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve noticed that folks that don’t live amongst the negro (in significant numbers), tend to be somewhat bewildered as to why those of us that do, tend to not feel blessed by their company. To them, no explanation is possible, to us, no explanation is necessary, but it must be experienced to be understood. There no other way. NBN

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 11/10/19.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's tradition...Animals, Savages... Had I know things were going to get this bad... I would have picked my own cotton...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"There's a little bit of me in all of youse!"

Archie Bunker

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Crow Hunter: Back when I was a law enforcement type (60's through the 90's) the F.B.I. would gather immense amounts of information/data on where and WHO was committing what crimes all across the United States Of America, and disseminate that information to all law enforcement agencies.
They did this by both very small areas (census tracts) and on a national basis.
This was BEFORE "political correctness" shut that useful service completely down!
Anyway last numbers I recall regarding the instance you/we are discussing was the percentage of the American population at the time being "black" (negroid) was 11% and at that time they (counting both men and women suspects!) committed 54% (fifty four percent!) of the Class One felonies!
You got's to be a busy bunch a muthaphuckas to accomplish that!
Due to a schitload of illegal mexican and Central American hispanic types flooding the United States of America I would surmise (guess) that the "black" population of the United States of American is down a tad - maybe 9 or 10 percent?
You are right though the percentage of crimes committed by black folks is WAY out of proportion to their percentage of the population!
This is the reason that so many black men have worked so hard to get their sorry asses thrown in prison (which is HARD to do anymore!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
VG, best thread ever. It's a damned shame what is being allowed in our great country.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Very well said, I can’t stand the sight of them

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They think they are above the law!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
They think they are above the law!

So does the law.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They tried to breed their way into a majority but all that couldn't counteract their own self destructive habits. Long and short of it is they are killing themselves off at a faster rate than they can reproduce.

living the good life every day
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
They tried to breed their way into a majority but all that couldn't counteract their own self destructive habits. Long and short of it is they are killing themselves off at a faster rate than they can reproduce.

Are there statistics to back this up? Don't tease me....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Are there statistics to back this up? Don't tease me....

I hope that is true

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1234, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.