-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump has his flaws, but give me another realistic choice at this point?

What the Demorats are doing is treasonous and should be treated as such.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
If the Nikkster ran for POTUS in 2020, she would win at a walk. Not even close.

Maybe you could run for mayor of Mountain Village. What would that take 30 votes? How is that little dump?

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only thing she accomplished is going from a worker at her parents clothing store in small town USA to Governorship almost over night.. Oh and she traded in her husband right quick like as well then paid him off well to keep her meanderings outside of wedlock quiet. Then there is the whole blame the Flag for Dylan Roof shooting up the church.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Tracing her roots to Bombay India she has no understanding of the culture of South Carolina.
Carpet bagger from a foreign land.
I have never forgotten her betrayal of the South, taking down the flag.

Exactly - have disliked her for that ever since.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

Trump DIDN'T and DOESN'T take care of himself first as POTUS. He could have been making tens or hundreds of millions every year, but is making ZERO.

He's doing great things for us and nothing for himself besides making millions hate him. When you get the kind of publicity from the lieberal media like he does, you I, and most others not demoncraps, know he's doing something very right. ......

Trump is truly the only POTUS who has been out for America far, far more than himself. If you can't see that, I don't know why not. It's obvious to any honest conservative. Trump lover or not.

Ricky, you are full of crap. he still owns all of his hotels, and when he visits one, or a golf course, it is free advertising no one could buy. Jimmy Carter sold his damn peanut farm.

when Trump tried to get the G-7 to meet at the Doral, more free advertising.

You're supposed to be an accountant, right?

If his net worth is $3.5B like he claims, he must be making $350 M a year? esp if he is a great businessman

How much did his tax bill change HIS take home income every year, you dumbschidt?

Estate tax anybody? Used to be on the first $5 million right? What is it now ? OK, figure the tax savings to his 5 kids right now from the change in the estate tax, I know you can do it.

First rule of a pyramid scheme, get your money out first, the rest is gravy.

Come on Ricky, add up how much Trump has made so far, I'll even let you divide it up by 3 years.

I know you can do it, you're an accountant.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump has his flaws, but give me another realistic choice at this point?

There is none. Anyone else is nothing more than a politician aspiring for higher political office.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She needs a #12 boot in her Indian ass!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
He is in the impeachment mess right now because he tried to get dirt on a political opponent, and went about it the wrong way.......in other words, he thought about himself first.

Not true, James.
There is a law on the books from 2014 that REQUIRES the POTUS to consult with the President of the Ukraine as to if he is aware of any corruption going on before they pay Ukraine a dime each year. That is what Trump was doing. That he already knew there was corruption and who was doing it, is moot. Even if that law was not on the books, when the POTUS learns of law breaking of the magnitude the Biden's had going on, it is his job to direct the appropriate agency to look into it, regardless if it is by a political opponent or not.

No one here has blind loyalty to Trump, but most have loyalty of one kind or another, seeing and knowing he is doing good things for the country and helping in their lives.

As to the sacrifices most certainly anyone who goes into public office makes, those who go into the Congress very often come out mysteriously wealthy. Often stinking wealthy. Even the stupid ones.

If Trump is lucky, he'll come out alive.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She looks like a female version of ol' Horse Face Kerry.

LOL
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Trump DIDN'T and DOESN'T take care of himself first as POTUS. He could have been making tens or hundreds of millions every year, but is making ZERO.

He's doing great things for us and nothing for himself besides making millions hate him. When you get the kind of publicity from the lieberal media like he does, you I, and most others not demoncraps, know he's doing something very right. ......

Trump is truly the only POTUS who has been out for America far, far more than himself. If you can't see that, I don't know why not. It's obvious to any honest conservative. Trump lover or not.

Ricky, you are full of crap. he still owns all of his hotels, and when he visits one, or a golf course, it is free advertising no one could buy. Jimmy Carter sold his damn peanut farm.

If his net worth is $3.5B like he claims, he must be making $350 M a year? esp if he is a great businessman

How much did his tax bill change HIS take home income every year, you dumbschidt?

Estate tax anybody? Used to be on the first $5 million right? What is it now ? OK, figure the tax savings to his 5 kids right now from the change in the estate tax, I know you can do it.

Come on Ricky, add up how much Trump has made so far, I'll even let you divide it up by 3 years.

Sycamore

You're just a slimy Trump hater.

Sure he owns them but he doesn't run them and can't have any input at all in how they are ran. For a guy that made his billions that way, that has to be torture.

He was wrong to try to have the G7 meet at one of his properties even though he said it would all be at cost and he would not make a dime. Appearance matters as much as actuality in things like that. They didn't meet there.

I don't have any idea how much Trump makes on his properties and neither do you. 10% taxable would be huge and I doubt that, but like I said, I don't know and you don't either. The increasing value of the properties is more important than the revenue they generate, I would guess.

What I do know, is that Trump can't get his hands on a penny of that until he is out of office.

All I know and care about is my taxes went down. And so did every other billionaires, most likely. Some don't pay any.

I am an accountant. Passed the CPA exam on the first sitting, but I don't do anybody's taxes but my own and my kids, and have never worked for a billionaire. That's a whole 'nother thing.

I'd tell you to kiss my azz, but it's hard to say what I'd catch. You really are a slimy POS.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Heard on FOX this am-- Haley says-- Tillerson was not a Trump man, only worked 3 days a week and never staffed his office.
The officer was not a supporter either.

Yeah, maybe she is selling books-- but-- maybe she is telling the truth.
I think she was and is a Trump supporter.

Yes she caved on the flag issue ( I dislike her for that) -- but she is a politition after all!

Word is she may run in 2024.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by las
She's hot, period!
she got a workout video?

gol dang,

and I ain't even seen the one from that other Hawai'i gal.

Are them vids posted up on the youtuber?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Nikki Haley cares about Nikki Haley...

Most people do. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, you’d at least like to KINDA believe that a “public servant” cares a “little” about other folks, and not JUST getting elected. One can wish, anyway....

Can't say as I blame him either. I would be too.

Is that why he lets others run the business interests he has created and ran the best, donates his compensation, has turned most of his friends (demoncraps) against him, let's more demoncraps threaten his life everyday, let's azzholes say horrible things about his amazing wife and young son and other kids, has had several coup's to deal with, with impeachment at hand? Well, IS IT? I think the only perfect example is you, this time.

First off.............if he cared anything about his amazing wife, he wouldn't have gone out and fugged whores, now would he.........

Trump has always loved being in the spotlight..........before he was president., and most certainly as president as well.

I'm not criticizing him for doing so..........but for anyone to deny it is ridiculous.

Have a hard time remembering what you wrote? I'll help ya: "One can always wish, but most elected officials are going to take care of themselves first.

Look at Trump......perfect example......he is out for the Donald first."

He's doing great things for us and nothing for himself besides making millions hate him. When you get the kind of publicity from the lieberal media like he does, you I, and most others not demoncraps, know he's doing something very right.

You didn't say a word about a spotlight in the post I responded to, but do you really believe Trump loves being in the spotlight now? The one he's in most often are demoncraps telling lies about him and saying they'd like to kill him every hour of every day. I doubt the Secret Service has ever made as many visits before to those spouting crap. He hardly ever does a thing that is not lied about, even though it is always likely great for the country as a whole.

But you gotta be right, don't you, even when you are very obviously wrong.

As far as your comment about his "amazing wife" let's review a little King James james. Abraham cucked his beautiful wife out at least twice, the 12 tribes of Israel came from 4 different women, David had his best friend and loyal leader in his army killed since he'd knocked the guy's wife up. Solomon built the first temple and had 700 wives and 300 concubines, Paul tells us a bishop is to be a man of one wife but says nothing about the lessor positions. And that's just scratching the surface. There were far more men in the Bible who had many wives and even prostitutes for a wife. It didn't and doesn't matter all that much to God obviously but it sure does to men when they've got nothing better to find fault with.

Ricky, there is an old saying that a man who will cheat on his wife will also cheat other ways as well. I believe you told me once that you were single.....so perhaps that is why you don't understand this.

Surely, you are not comparing Trump to the great Biblical figures such as Abraham and Solomon, because if you are, I'm afraid you are in for a great surprise. I will not stoop so low as to compare Donald Trump to one of those men, and for you to so is somewhat blasphemous.

James, most every person in that Bible, with the exception of Jesus, was simply a man or a woman God picked out. Most were simple folks and they all had flaws. In many cases it was sexual flaws that emerged after He has picked them, plus other flaws they already had or arose from thinking they were special. If you don't know that or understand why, you better go back to Sunday school with the kids. You might learn something.

Oh, and the truth is not blaspheme.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Sycamore

sickamore thinks a businessman will routinely make a 10% return on real estate investments.....LOL LOL LOL

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have always been under the belief that MUST. GET. TRUMP!!"

We know.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
he still owns all of his hotels,

No, the trust does... but you knew that. Please remove your hands from the keyboard and place them firmly back on Obama's COCK where they belong and pump vigorously, while hoping Hillary will jump into the 2020 race.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

No, the trust does... but you knew that.

Yes, days before his inauguration, Mr. Trump resigned his role and turned over management of the Trump Organization to his two eldest sons and a longtime company executive through a trust.

Past presidents have used a blind trust, in which an independent trustee reported to them on the value of the trust but not what was in it. But Mr. Trump’s trust is controlled by his family and a close associate and he receives updates about his business. He remains its sole beneficiary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sycamore

You're just a slimy Trump hater.

Sure he owns them but he doesn't run them and can't have any input at all in how they are ran. For a guy that made his billions that way, that has to be torture.

He was wrong to try to have the G7 meet at one of his properties even though he said it would all be at cost and he would not make a dime. Appearance matters as much as actuality in things like that. They didn't meet there.

I don't have any idea how much Trump makes on his properties and neither do you. 10% taxable would be huge and I doubt that, but like I said, I don't know and you don't either. The increasing value of the properties is more important than the revenue they generate, I would guess.

What I do know, is that Trump can't get his hands on a penny of that until he is out of office.

All I know and care about is my taxes went down. And so did every other billionaires, most likely. Some don't pay any.

I am an accountant. Passed the CPA exam on the first sitting, but I don't do anybody's taxes but my own and my kids, and have never worked for a billionaire. That's a whole 'nother thing.

I'd tell you to kiss my azz, but it's hard to say what I'd catch. You really are a slimy POS.

All I know and care about is my taxes went down

that's all you had to say numb-nuts. don't pretend he's not making money, it makes you look dumb.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

No, the trust does... but you knew that.

Yes, days before his inauguration, Mr. Trump resigned his role and turned over management of the Trump Organization to his two eldest sons and a longtime company executive through a trust.

Past presidents have used a blind trust, in which an independent trustee reported to them on the value of the trust but not what was in it. But Mr. Trump’s trust is controlled by his family and a close associate and he receives updates about his business. He remains its sole beneficiary.

It has COST Trump more than a billion dollars to be president. And he does not take his presidential salary. He donates it.

Funny how your democrat heroes MADE millions by being president. And kept every cent of their salary.

Or maybe it not so funny...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

Sycamore

sickamore thinks a businessman will routinely make a 10% return on real estate investments.....LOL LOL LOL

maybe not in South Dakota....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 16 invisible), 1,633 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,588
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.