Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Was definitely worth the listen.

Didn't change my opinion. If he were a patriot he'd not have fled to our enemy for sanctuary.

Those words mean so much coming from someone displaying the Cross of Treason. What would you suggest Snowden have done instead? Stick around and be whisked away so he's never heard from again and the truth he exposed be suppressed? Snowden is a hero who sacrificed his way of life to give the opportunity to keep yours.

You don't attack the Enemy and stick around afterwards to get captured or killed by them. You unass the area and attack again another day.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Didn't change my opinion. If he were a patriot he'd not have fled to our enemy for sanctuary.

Who told you Russia was an enemy? The Cold War is over. They actually arrest Bolsheviks rioting in the streets in Russia, while our ruling elite give them a wink and a nod. If a cross dressing pervert wanted to read to children in Russian libraries, he'd be arrested and charged. Our ruling elite celebrates them, and will have YOU arrested for a hate crime if you protest it. Our enemies are in control of our ruling establishment and the deep state right here in the US. They aren't in Russia anymore.

Very well stated Hawkeye. Snowden's exposure gave confirmation to what would have been disregarded by Enemies Domestic as crack-pot conspiracy theories. We now know and have proof the globalist deep-state exists and has for a long time. We also know that they are working hand-in-hand with domestic Bolsheviks.

Russia is a nationalist nation that is rediscovering and recovering their deep historical Christian roots.

The 1980s called you. They want their geopolitical worldview back.

weak

Maybe, but regardless it still doesn't make it any less true.

Originally Posted by KFWA

he should have went to jail for 60 years?

We'll never know what would've happened. Might be he preferred borscht flavored cock all along.

But listening to the podcast did explain a lot. I believe he deserved his day in court. Might be the sunlight would've shone a bit brighter if he had.

After all we've learned and now know about the Enemies Domestic at work within the globalist deep-state doing everything they can to foment a soft coup against and oust a duly elected president, who not only has nobly upheld his oath of office, but has managed to keep his promises in spite of seditious actions by the Enemy, could you really be that naive to believe that the corrupt system Snowden exposed would have worked fairly for him? Where the fahq do you think those judges that would likely be deciding his fate come from? What about the fake-news-indoctrinated morons that would be seated on his jury? <rolleyes>

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Your avatar is a rainbow penis.

Enjoy Russia with TRH. What city are you guys emigrating to? Send some pics.

Deep historical christian roots? That's what they are discovering? Holy fugg the campfire burns hot tonight.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Deep historical christian roots? That's what they are discovering? Holy fugg the campfire burns hot tonight.

What? You don't recognize what occurs when queers and commies work together.

Yes, Russia has deep Christian roots going back to St. Andrew in the 1st Century and becoming fully Christianized by 988, that were put to the test from the Bolshevik revolution to the fall of communism. You should take steps to educate yourself a little. You have just displayed your level of ignorance.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
He probably thought bolting was the thing to do at the time.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn

What? You don't recognize what occurs when queers and commies work together.

Yes, Russia has deep Christian roots going back to St. Andrew in the 1st Century and becoming fully Christianized by 988, that were put to the test from the Bolshevik revolution to the fall of communism. You should take steps to educate yourself a little. You have just displayed your level of ignorance.

LOL

Indeed it has some very rich history. In some places it's even christian. Better be clear on what you define as "Russia" before you start extrapolating on what roots they are watering. Plenty of ignorance shown here, and I'm not afraid of admitting when I've shown my ass, but it ain't happened here.

MAGA
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
All I will say is this. Were I to make the enemies Snowden made, you can bet your sweet azz I would NEVER allow myself the opportunity to experience the fairness of federal judicial procedure. As if that would even be on the table. I would make sure I had an out before I acted, and opinions of that out from benighted knuckleheads who know nothing about my world nor near enough about their own, would be of zero concern to me. Before, or after.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA

he should have went to jail for 60 years?

We'll never know what would've happened. Might be he preferred borscht flavored cock all along.

But listening to the podcast did explain a lot. I believe he deserved his day in court. Might be the sunlight would've shone a bit brighter if he had.

Julian Assange School of Leakers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Snowden revealed that our government was spying on every American citizen and in doing so violated our constitutional rights.

I don't want to live in a nation that acts more like a Communist surveillance state, than the Republic our Founding Fathers established for us.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Snowden did the right thing. Whether he's a hero or not depends on your perspective, but he's on the right side.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can really see clearly on whose side folks are in this thread.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Snowden did the right thing. Whether he's a hero or not depends on your perspective, but he's on the right side.

Well said, I agree 100%.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is interesting to see how corrupt bush jr is, just like obongo. bush sr to obongo was a terrible time for the US.

I think Snowden did the right thing. I do think he was polished after the disclosure by the russians. He comes off a weird and other times almost programmed responses. When he laughs, it always seems to be a rehearsed speech. I think documenting what he knows somewhat protects him, and I'm sure the russians explained that well. I also think his life expectancy is very low.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If you listened to the podcast you’d know why he fled.
The Espionage Act is truly an unamerican piece of legislation. Strict LIability Law—no motive argument allowed. It has been used to silence all other whistleblowers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[
Who told you Russia was an enemy?

Candidate for MPOY (moronic post of the year). Yes Snowden should be shot, then hung, then stuck on a fence with a pike up his ass

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 55 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.