VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by natman
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The guy wasn't arrested for eating on the bus, he was arrested for resisting a LEO after he got belligerent with the cop.

Bingo. If a cop asks you to stop eating while in a place clearly posted "No Eating", stop eating. Acting like a jerk with a cop has predictable results.

Watch the video long version, the guy's girl friend says it is not posted and the cop was clearly the jerk here. semed the guy was in shock that this was even happening.
Just another instance of some prick cop being a dick and other cops backing him even when clearly wrong,,,
Welcome to the real world not some blue fantacy land.

I'm willing to change my mind, but that's hard to do based on a video I can't see.

Is this like the Ukraine investigation testimony, you're telling us about a sign you can't see and never saw?'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What if a mother gave a baby a tit to nurse on at the platform?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of if a gender role switched man was nursing a baby?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Infidel
Originally Posted by RickyD
Maybe. I never take public transportation, unless I'm flying. I believe you can eat while flying so why not while riding a bus? Most anything governments do make little or no sense. I'm surprised the lemmings tolerate the corrupt entities.

Just a guess,-- maybe you have never gotten on a crowded Greyhound with a bunch of already smelly people bringing their Fried Chicken Dinners with a side of BBQ along? And maybe try carrying your own barbeque sandwich on an airline flight....

Occasionally, some government regulations echo the will of the people, normal people.

I routinely carry food on airplanes... and eat it...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The guy wasn't arrested for eating on the bus, he was arrested for resisting a LEO after he got belligerent with the cop.

Bingo. If a cop asks you to stop eating while in a place clearly posted "No Eating", stop eating. Acting like a jerk with a cop has predictable results.

Watch the video long version, the guy's girl friend says it is not posted and the cop was clearly the jerk here. semed the guy was in shock that this was even happening.
Just another instance of some prick cop being a dick and other cops backing him even when clearly wrong,,,

When the cop failed to show him a sign clearly posted such that a reasonable person would immediately know it is illegal to eat on the platform the cop completely lost the argument. His long-winded description at the end stating the nuances of the law clearly shows the cop knows it is not posted in reasonable fashion, Pushing the point and failing to provide clear proof to the guy shows he is a complete idiot.

The judge should dismiss immediately and tell BART to either post it everywhere or stop enforcing immediately.

A nice little emoji of a guy taking a dump with a big thumbs up and sandwich with a universal NO symbol on top would have saved everybody a bunch of time and grief.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"...A nice little emoji of a guy taking a dump..." reminds me of the 4 below zero indicator on the woman's dash.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The best way to handle it if he actually didn't know is to do as the police say and than find out if the law is real or not. Getting belligerent with the police will get you arrested even if you are in the right.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Everybody deserves the right to be a dic once in a while, but it sure seems cops, exercise that right a whole lot more than the average Joe six pack ever does.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (2ndwind, 300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 300_savage, 40 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,010
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.