Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We buy Land O Lakes, good stuff!

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well we eat little butter but it is/was theirs. I think the last time I drank milk was over forty years ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Singing the blues in Shoreview I bet...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by RUM7
We drink real milk. As almond growers though, it is great when you can sell your waste for profit and have it become "milk".

Ironically, 10 years ago, all that waste was sold for nothing to dairy farms as feed.

Glad there's a use for your bi-product RUM.

Good thing can can get away with calling it almond "milk" though....

No one would buy 'Nut Juice"..........

and then no market for your waste.

Geno

Nut Juice?? Heresy!!!!

https://youtu.be/JJCTIPWPNtw

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only read the first page here,

But no-one had blamed the unions?

You guys are getting soooooo soft..........

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lennie

The company is saddled with debt and has been unable to fund all of its workers' pensions. So on Tuesday, Dean Foods filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to keep the business operating, reorganize its debt and help fund the pensions while it looks to sell the company.

Sorry guys, but before you all go and throw Walmart under the bus, please take a good look at this statement above.

I hate to bring some of you back to reality, but a company's spread sheet can't pay an unlimited number of workers not to work. That is what a pension is. You pay people NOT to work.

Pensions are a great benefit, if you are the beneficiary. There is a tipping point that where profitability gets outstripped by the number of people drawing a pension. This is what crippled the US steel industry and the US auto industry. It is the reason that the steel industry could make a deal with the Swedes or the Japs on a sale because they wouldn't take the pension liabilities.

My father-in- was a EE for Martian Marietta for 30 years. he retired with a good pension and benefits at age 62. He will be 93 next month, meaning that Martin has paid him NOT TO WORK longer than it paid him to work.

Everyone can easily see how that is a problem.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dairy has been a failing industry for decades yet the farmers keep on ignoring it and pump more money into it. We enjoy Land of Lakes products but at the end of the day it’s free enterprise that dictates who survives and who doesn’t.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bunch of pussy ass liberal kids fugging it up for everybody over 40. "Beyond" meat..... Stupid fuggs need a "beyond" foot in the ass. They start dicking with booze, It's gonna be go time.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/12/19.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Well we eat little butter but it is/was theirs. I think the last time I drank milk was over forty years ago.

i eat butter on everything, but only drink buttermilk.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by rem141r
i remember hearing that if you fold that land o lakes box just right you can see that injun chicks poontang.

That only works with Mad Magazine! grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Dairy has been a failing industry for decades yet the farmers keep on ignoring it and pump more money into it. We enjoy Land of Lakes products but at the end of the day it’s free enterprise that dictates who survives and who doesn’t.

Yep, Dairy price supports keep the industry alive. Without that welfare they would have to change drastically.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari

The company is saddled with debt and has been unable to fund all of its workers' pensions. So on Tuesday, Dean Foods filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to keep the business operating, reorganize its debt and help fund the pensions while it looks to sell the company.

Sorry guys, but before you all go and throw Walmart under the bus, please take a good look at this statement above.

I hate to bring some of you back to reality, but a company's spread sheet can't pay an unlimited number of workers not to work. That is what a pension is. You pay people NOT to work.

Pensions are a great benefit, if you are the beneficiary. There is a tipping point that where profitability gets outstripped by the number of people drawing a pension. This is what crippled the US steel industry and the US auto industry. It is the reason that the steel industry could make a deal with the Swedes or the Japs on a sale because they wouldn't take the pension liabilities.

My father-in- was a EE for Martian Marietta for 30 years. he retired with a good pension and benefits at age 62. He will be 93 next month, meaning that Martin has paid him NOT TO WORK longer than it paid him to work.

And there it is.........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari

Your father, at 93, is far from an average pensioner.

Lets take the principle contributions, and add 50 years of compounded interest......and then call it, "bad debt".

it's the unions fault.....

Knew this thread would go there.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My sone Chas was ready to buy some Beans Food stock. He called a few minutes ago and was glad he didn't. Maybe now a little investment would be a good profit. I drink a lot of milk and only whole milk . We use only butter. Being from Wisconsin , we eat a lot of dairy products.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i remember hearing that if you fold that land o lakes box just right you can see that injun chicks poontang.

Land O Lakes changed the box. The old box had her knees showing. I think they changed the box because they didn't want people folding the box to do this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scotty

Land O Lakes changed the box. The old box had her knees showing. I think they changed the box because they didn't want people folding the box to do this.

It was Boobs.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, the old box you could see her teepee.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Since last year when i got altered i have been eating their butter.

Stomach that they made for me don't like oleo.

If they don't make it out i guess we will have to find another supplier.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
London’s Dairy was a staple in MI not so long ago.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 31 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.