Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
I just cannot picture someone like him beating the piss out of a red-hot U-joint on a work bench with an S-K 13/16 socket and a 2 lb hammer.

That's a good way of saying I dont think he can survive in a survival situation. I have to agree totally.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Texczech
I just cannot picture someone like him beating the piss out of a red-hot U-joint on a work bench with an S-K 13/16 socket and a 2 lb hammer.

That's a good way of saying I dont think he can survive in a survival situation. I have to agree totally.

I doubt that limp-wristed communist could beat the piss out of a cube of warm butter with a red hot soldering iron.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Just to be clear, this doosh is not a “professor”. The doosh has a bachelors degree. He is an instructor at best, and more likely merely a graduate/teaching assistant.

Professor>Associate Professor>Asst. Prof>instructor >GA/TA

The doosh has a long way to go to be a professor, although we see that he does “profess”.

Added a layer.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Are there more people in rural areas or more in cities?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bigwhop: This is just more proof that liberalism (kalifornicationkopianism!) is a mental disease!
Nothing surprising or unexpected here - after all this particular idiot is a kalifornicationkopian.
Laughable lunacy, but sad in a way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
People like this idiot grad assistant are essentially institutionalized individuals.

Most come from a middle class or higher upbringing where they go through high school, straight to college, then right in to graduate school.

They exist in a fish bowl of like minded bliss ninnies. Its all high brow academics with conferences, papers, and research into whatever they deem the great problems of society. Everyone in their social circle syncs to the same worldview, thoughts and language. Anyone who is different or doesn't live within their world has to be inferior and dangerous.

None of these folks have ever lived beyond the ivy walls of academia. Nor could they survive in the real world where the rest of us live.

Good post. I'd add politicians.

Amen on the politicians

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by ironbender
Just to be clear, this doosh is not a “professor”. The doosh has a bachelors degree. He is an instructor at best, and more likely merely a graduate/teaching assistant.

Professor>Associate Professor>Asst. Prof>instructor >GA/TA

The doosh has a long way to go to be a professor, although we see that he does “profess”.

Added a layer.

Yes. Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
turn off the power in the city for 30 days and see what happens. that pussy will have his girlfriend out here blowing me for a jar of canned venison.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Girlfriend?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Probably a buddy of the other professor that went after conservatives with a crow bar or what ever he was carrying....

Personally I think a rural American needs to show Professor Fudknuts what a baseball bat is for.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I doubt that limp-wristed communist could beat the piss out of a cube of warm butter with a red hot soldering iron.

He squats to pee.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

He squats to pee.

Yep. Guarantee ya he does.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Academia and the Propaganda Corps are Enemies Domestic.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 71 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,971
Posts18,480,674
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.