Campfire 'Bwana
here,here

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well, if the gun-free zone is a store, they'll probably just say you should have opted to shop elsewhere.

Here, those signs really don't have any "teeth" to them, unless they see your gun, ask you to leave or take the gun outside and you refuse, then you're trespassing. Government-specified areas are another matter.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Anti-gun judges (so called) say Remington can now be sued because they made a 100% legal gun that was later used in a crime? The federal court now says Remington can be sued because they made a machine (as all firearms are) that was illegally used by a criminal LATER and the damage and loss inflicted by that criminal is now somehow Remington's fault?

OK ---- that will then be true of Ford, Chevy, and Dodge, Pfeiffer, Lilly and all other drug companies, all makers of alcoholic drinks, and all legislators who ever sign off on a bill that becomes law which causes a damage to ANY innocent person ever. Same with knife makers, ax makers, makers of baseball bats, wrenches and screw drivers.

Not to mention the fact that every company or firm, and every government owned property that ever has a "gun-free zone" established by any rule, law or policy would then be liable for any and all damages and losses due to a criminal having an easier time inflecting harm upon any citizen inside those zones.

The CEO and all corporate heads will then be guilty of aiding any criminal who assaults any citizen inside those zones who were rendered unsafe and disarmed because of such laws, policies and rules.

If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander, and UNDER THE LAWS OF EQUITY that HAS TO NOW BE THE POLICY OF ALL FEDERAL COURTS STARTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting with politicians.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love the Burger King Bacon King.

Two patties, bacon, mayo.

Can I sue for my fat, high blood pressure, shortened life?
Please say yes.

It wouldn't be fair to make me wait until after I die,
To make my wife rich!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bring it and let politicians be PERSONALLY liable.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by szihn
Anti-gun judges (so called) say Remington can now be sued because they made a 100% legal gun that was later used in a crime? The federal court now says Remington can be sued because they made a machine (as all firearms are) that was illegally used by a criminal LATER and the damage and loss inflicted by that criminal is now somehow Remington's fault?

No, they can’t and they aren’t.

They are being sued for violation of CT law pertaining to marketing/ advertising , not manufacturing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We need signs that read: "No Snowflakes, Liberals, Democrats or Sissies"

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Gun control will eventually come about not by Congress passing new laws, but by the courts. I am afraid we're beginning to see that happening.

Reason why its so important to pack the courts with constitutionalist and fund the SAF.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Hell yes....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.......

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (257wthbylover, 22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,305
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.