Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome lady! Good Luck!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had a medical doctor friend who got rid of his wife and married a mexican honey from El Paso. She was 20 years younger than him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Go spend the weekend with her and her mother, then think about it some more.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
have to deal with....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

is this the one with the pink bathing suit?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Go spend the weekend with her and her mother, then think about it some more.

Good advise. The Apple usually don’t fall too far from the tree.

On the other hand, Life’s too damn short to be miserable.

Good luck Roger!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
god bless mexican women...

Roger.

Your problem makes me rethink my new celibacy/warrior monk policy.

Let me get this divorce done here first.

and find a mexican woman.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
ha don't think i know that chit....

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
no that one was yrs ago.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i gots to sleep..... at least 4 hrs.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’ll allow every situation is different, but I’m telling you my impressions over three+ decades of teaching maybe 4,000 students total.

When I was in high school we all knew that my mom was seriously considering leaving, dunno that she ever would have because they were Catholics. My Dad did nothing bad, devoted father etc etc but mom got married young and all of that. Then my Dad got disabled, couldn’t work so she stuck it out.

Today in her old age she is surrounded by more than ten now-grown grandchildren who all think she walks on water. Going skydiving with grandma has become a rite of passage for them. She is the center of our whole extended family.

If she had pulled the plug back then, it woulda split us apart, permanently, and the repercussions would be felt to this very day. My mom is very glad she stuck with it, so is everybody else.

It reminds me of the whole abortion deal; short term expediency yielding bitter fruit. My son was six when I arrived, aborting him woulda been an easy choice for my then-teenage Ex, but she didn’t and now I have a son and a grandchild that thinks it’s ME that walks on water 🙂

I guess my problem is I look at things on an Eternal time scale. One of the impressions I wanna leave behind is that I always kept my word and had their back, no matter what.

That’s how I look at things.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
have to deal with....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Stx, you stud you, wow.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You know, when you find out your 'ol lady is screwing around early one Sunday morning
and you are in jail by mid-nite.......yeah, like that.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
You know, when you find out your 'ol lady is screwing around early one Sunday morning
and you are in jail by mid-nite.......yeah, like that.

I used to work with a Navy Lifer, Enlisted. His buddy was screwing an Officer’s wife, a really hot woman. Officer came home from a cruise early, accidentally on purpose. Caught em in the act.

According to my buddy the Officer just packed up his stuff, told the cuckold she was his problem now, and so it became.

My buddy said that woman made his friend’s life Hell.

That’s the way to handle it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess I got lucky, my Ex removed herself from the scene, she woulda been impossible to live with.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
ill pray you guys have my problems when you're 56;...

....god damn right, haven't been happy in yrs.

I’m not sure that us guys would want “your problems” and instead we’re happy being happy with our wives. 😉 😂

Ultimately we get one chance at this life so living it with love and happiness is immensely important. Wasting our our lives in misery, loneliness and devoid of love is wasting the gift we’ve been given.

Whatever choice you make Roger I hope you find what you’re looking for and I wish you nothing but the best. Now that your kids are grown I’d expect that the impact on them would be significantly reduced and they might be better able to sympathize with you and mature enough to emotionally support their mom.

How hard will your wife take it?....or is she ok with splitting?
well friend i'm trying to find what you have...

I truly hope you find what you’re looking for! You’re one of the good guys here and I always enjoy your posts. Life’s too short to be tied to an unhappy marriage.....

Best of luck to you and whatever decision you make. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mike, you are talking about people who need to suck it up....buttercup.

Lots of Mothers out there need hobbled and a shot of Mother Up.

A reality check sometimes solves a lot of problems. Tough times can result in stronger relationships.

Two people who hate each other and are miserable should not be together. Kids are smarter than you think........which is weird you dont think so.

Dont like your wife's cooking? Big fuggin deal. Learn to cook.

Wife is causing you emotional and physical pain? Stick it out because you said "I do" and your kids are too stupid to recognize a toxic relationship? You are insane in the membrane!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
A reality check sometimes solves a lot of problems. Tough times can result in stronger relationships.

Best quote I’ve heard was from the mom of some great kids I taught. She told me when she contemplated divorce she realized she had made a promise not only to him, but to God. Damn, that guy was fortunate.

Two people who hate each other and are miserable should not be together.

I can’t recall a single divorce where “two people hate each other”, tho it probably can happen. Most often one person wants out and for whatever reason puts their own wants before that of their spouse and kids.

In the process of that typically there is a lot of lies and deception while still ostensibly married, I suppose you could build a case that lying and betrayal is an expression of hatred, at least on a subconscious level.

Kids are smarter than you think.....

However smart we are, most of us become the people our parents were. Kids are smart enough to realize that Daddy or Mommy ran out on them. They are also smart enough to internalize the fact that marriage vows don’t really mean anything.

Wife is causing you emotional and physical pain? Stick it out because you said "I do" and your kids are too stupid to recognize a toxic relationship?

Even Jesus said that in the case of adultery, you can legitimately pull the plug. I think He was right, from what I have seen adultery is like poisoning a tree; the marriage might not die right away but it’s gonna start a fatal decline.

Given the fact that kids are as you say; smart, might be the worst part about screwing around is the example you set for your own kids, they will always remember you in that light.

IMHO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While I’m preaching 🙄 I’ll add that life ain’t about “happiness”, “happiness” comes and goes whatever the circumstance.

Life is about meeting your responsibilities to those around you. Do that and you’ll most likely experience a deeper sort of contentment.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
More often than not, the people I talk with were relieved that their parents got divorced.

Wished it had happened earlier.

Birdy....you describe why most people in Texas are medicated or see a shrink.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its not just that you are wrong Mike, its that you are REALLY wrong and continue to plunge, headlong mind, down that wrong path.

Its what I appreciate about ya! grin

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.