Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is one of the main reasons I voted for and heartily endorse Donald J. Trump as President!
This short article is FULL of hope, satisfaction and meaning for me.

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-court-to-majority-gop-appointed-judges

Appointing judges has become/is just about THE most important thing a President can do.

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you even read? Trump doesn't create vacancies on the federal bench. If enough of them occur when a Republican is president and that president then appoints new judges to fill those vacancies, if that happens enough time on a given court, then you get a "majority of Republican appointed judges" on that court. Its got nothing to do with presidential virtue, acumen or anything of the sort.

Not so, Grasshopper. Recent Republican Presidents have been coerced, bullied, or simply caved and appointed mamby-pamby middle-of-the-road or worse, closet Liberals to the courts, while Dem Presidents go for hard-core Leftists like RGB or the fat one. The result isn't balanced, it's stacked. Trump is doing, surprise surprise, what he promised, restoring balance, and not caving to the vicious false attacks of the Dems and their MSM and Hollywood pals. Trump's picks are originalists, not activists that want to change what Congress won't through judicial fiat.

The courts exist to interpret the Constitution, not "correct" it. There's a process for that, which the Left won't even try, because their wish list is out of touch with what most Americans really believe.

So you can't read either? Great. Trump has appointed a majority of judges on some courts because vacancies occurred and he filled them. Those vacancies occurring had nothing to do with him. To give him credit for having "being a Republican and appointing a judge" is pure idiocy. To repeat: if a majority judges on a given court retire while Trump is president and he fills those vacancies, by definition that court will have "a majority of justices appointed by a Republican president". That is not an act of presidential virtue, courage or anything of the sort and it tells us nothing about the credentials of the appointed judges. Its simply the result of vacancies occurring in sufficient numbers during his presidency that he gets to fill them. Nothing more.

Tarquin

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're not very bright,are you?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
The ultimate goal would be to appoint as many constitutional judges to the ninth as possible. It has been so liberal for so long that the west cost is just about lost. Then we can put the dams on the Columbia and Snake rivers to bed and quit the removal tide that is taking place up here.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
So you can't read either? Great. Trump has appointed a majority of judges on some courts because vacancies occurred and he filled them. Those vacancies occurring had nothing to do with him. To give him credit for having "being a Republican and appointing a judge" is pure idiocy. To repeat: if a majority judges on a given court retire while Trump is president and he fills those vacancies, by definition that court will have "a majority of justices appointed by a Republican president". That is not an act of presidential virtue, courage or anything of the sort and it tells us nothing about the credentials of the appointed judges. Its simply the result of vacancies occurring in sufficient numbers during his presidency that he gets to fill them. Nothing more.

The excitement doesn't stem from why he's filling the vacancies. The excitement stems from that fact that he IS filling the vacancies and the originalist judges with whom he's filling the vacancies.

Originalist judges that refuse to legislate from the bench is an ENORMOUS return of power to the voting public. Originalist judges will return lawmaking to the lawmakers. Lawmakers are accountable to the voting public every 2/4/6 years unlike federal judges that are appointed for life and have very little accountability to the general public.

Both houses and parties in congress likely view this as inconvenient as it's much easier to pin sweeping changes onto those who are accountable to no-one. There's far less opportunity to "pass the buck" to someone who cannot be held to account if the judges refuse to legislate from the bench and kick laws/regulations back to congress.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348
This is one of the main reasons I voted for and heartily endorse Donald J. Trump as President!
This short article is FULL of hope, satisfaction and meaning for me.

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-court-to-majority-gop-appointed-judges

Appointing judges has become/is just about THE most important thing a President can do.

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you even read? Trump doesn't create vacancies on the federal bench. If enough of them occur when a Republican is president and that president then appoints new judges to fill those vacancies, if that happens enough time on a given court, then you get a "majority of Republican appointed judges" on that court. Its got nothing to do with presidential virtue, acumen or anything of the sort.

Not so, Grasshopper. Recent Republican Presidents have been coerced, bullied, or simply caved and appointed mamby-pamby middle-of-the-road or worse, closet Liberals to the courts, while Dem Presidents go for hard-core Leftists like RGB or the fat one. The result isn't balanced, it's stacked. Trump is doing, surprise surprise, what he promised, restoring balance, and not caving to the vicious false attacks of the Dems and their MSM and Hollywood pals. Trump's picks are originalists, not activists that want to change what Congress won't through judicial fiat.

The courts exist to interpret the Constitution, not "correct" it. There's a process for that, which the Left won't even try, because their wish list is out of touch with what most Americans really believe.

Your silly-ass word games won't work with me dipschitt. Never said he created vacancies; only that he filled them with originalist judges, AND BTW had the stones to stand by his choices instead of folding up and dropping them when the Dems started with their dirty tricks.

I can read just fugging fine, and can also see through your childish bullschitt. Repeating your crap doesn't make it any less crap. So stamp your little feet and make the best pouty face you can, it doesn't work with adults, Sweetie.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
targuin: You have proven yourself "the idiot" you poor pathetic fool!
And that is fine with me.
Are you saying that you (the proven idiot!) would rather have the bull dagger known as the hildabeast appointing judges to these courts?
If you are, you are much worse than just a pathetic idiot, you are an imbecile with anti-American values!
Sheeesh you foolish turd - if you can't appreciate the wonderful things President Donald J. Trump is doing for this country and our court system at this point in your life then you have become a complete failure of a man!
Pathetic you are and sad as well.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
KAG
Long live President Donald J. Trump (the swamp drainer!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I can not wait until President Donald J. Trump gets to appoint another Supreme Court Justice!
If your ignorant mode of thinking has you upset with the facts in the linked to article I imagine you will have a brain aneurysm when President Donald J. Trump replaces rbg!
He-he.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A better alignment of the 11th District Court is good news for us in Florida!

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Mannlicher: EXACTLY!
And anything President Donald J. Trump can do to "improve" on the horrific legacy the Ninth (9th) Circuit Court of Appeals would benefit those of us in Montana.
Anyone that does not understand or appreciate what President Donald J. Trump is and has been doing for our judiciary simply does not have the capacity to think rationally.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
A better alignment of the 11th District Court is good news for us in Florida!

You got that right!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Are you saying that you (the proven idiot!) would rather have the bull dagger known as the hildabeast appointing judges to these courts?
If you are, you are much worse than just a pathetic idiot, you are an imbecile with anti-American values!
Sheeesh you foolish turd - if you can't appreciate the wonderful things President Donald J. Trump is doing for this country and our court system at this point in your life then you have become a complete failure of a man!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
KAG
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I can not wait until President Donald J. Trump gets to appoint another Supreme Court Justice!
If your ignorant mode of thinking has you upset with the facts in the linked to article I imagine you will have a brain aneurysm when President Donald J. Trump replaces rbg!
He-he.

No, you dumb [bleep]. But that's not the issue raised by you moronically praising Trump for something (appointing judges as a Republican president because vacancies appear) that has nothing to do with him. Its a function of judges retiring and he being president. Its not something Trump gets credit for. Any judges appointed by a Republican president would, by definition, be "judges appointed by a Republican president". Can you not see that? And if enough of them retire so that sufficient appointments can be made to "flip the court" that's not something the president can take credit for either, nor is it the fulfillment of any campaign promise. You're a moron.

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/22/19.

Tarquin
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
GO TRUMP
MAGA
KAG
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
He-he.

No, you dumb [bleep]. But that's not the issue raised by you moronically praising Trump for something (appointing judges as a Republican president because vacancies appear) that has nothing to do with him. Its a function of judges retiring and he being president. Its not something Trump gets credit for. Any judges appointed by a Republican president would, by definition, be "judges appointed by a Republican president". Can you not see that?

Your cornbread is a little soft in the middle …..Bless your heart....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
targuin: You are perhaps the single stupidest human being to ever post here on the CampFire - and I have see a LOT of them over the last 16+ years!
You are ignorant, illeterate and make no sense what so ever in your stupidassed attempt at besmirching me and President Donald J. Trump!
President Donald J. Trump ABSOLUTELY gets credit for appointing traditional valued, conservative Constitutionalist judges - I know because I see him doing it!
Who on earth do you think is doing it?
Geeminy crickets man I can NOT believe you are as stupid as you are making yourself sound!
Maybe your best bet is to shut up on this issue, that somehow YOU can not understand or appreciate?
Sheesh - another blithering idiot on the Fire for rational people to try to deal with, and frankly I do NOT think you are worth correcting.
I will gladly do so, time and again, if necessary, but you are still not worth it - you are just to stupid to acknowledge reality it appears.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

tarquin: You've got a purty mouth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
targuin: You are perhaps the single stupidest human being to ever post here on the CampFire - and I have see a LOT of them over the last 16+ years!
You are ignorant, illeterate and make no sense what so ever in your stupidassed attempt at besmirching me and President Donald J. Trump!
President Donald J. Trump ABSOLUTELY gets credit for appointing traditional valued, conservative Constitutionalist judges - I know because I see him doing it!
Who on earth do you think is doing it?
Geeminy crickets man I can NOT believe you are as stupid as you are making yourself sound!
Maybe your best bet is to shut up on this issue, that somehow YOU can not understand or appreciate?
Sheesh - another blithering idiot on the Fire for rational people to try to deal with, and frankly I do NOT think you are worth correcting.
I will gladly do so, time and again, if necessary, but you are still not worth it - you are just to stupid to acknowledge reality it appears.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, you can't fix that kind of stupid.

Some liberals really are that stupid. They get their daily dose of TDS from the low-IQ talking heads and then parade their stupidity all over the internet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It ain't much of dice roll thinking that RBG will NOT survive TRiUMPhs 2nd............

And I don't need much more reason than that!!!!

The 108 'lifetime' judicial vacancies that he 'inherited' was a nice bonus though...... you know, all those judges that did NOT retire while he was president but retired before he became president................

Last edited by muffin; 11/23/19.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not many "Liberals" left. The bat-crap-crazies have highjacked the Democrat Party. Just look at the stuff being seriously proposed by most of the current crop of candidates for President.

Look for a "sanity" candidate like Bloomberg or (Urk Gack Blecch!!!) the Fat Bitch to come along and pull their chesnuts out of the fire at the last minute. Gotta feeling the Bernie folks are going to get screwed again by the party. This should be fun to watch.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (160user, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,775
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.