Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I hope Trump did encourage Ukraine to root out corruption, especially as it relates to US politicians. That's what he's hired to do and what he's supposed to do. If he used the "carrot/stick" approach, so what. Whatever works. We should be investigating what medal to give Trump instead of trying to impeach him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bamagun01
I still don’t approve of everything Trump has done or the way he slanders people. I also don’t agree with everything said on the campfire. That’s my opinion. That doesn’t mean I agree with the Dems either. Until I see Trump do something totally illegal I’ll vote for him. I do not trust the Dems!

The more I live and learn, the more I realize ethics and honesty is a rare commodity these days. Most politicians are lacking both. JMO

Slander?

Please post some instances where President Trump has "slandered" people.

Slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump dishes out the same crap that dems have been dishing out for decades.
Playing nice with libs got us here. Trump "slandering" is every day, all day.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JMR40
Withholding military support from one of America's allies when we have troops in the area fighting a common enemy in order to pressure someone to begin an investigation is bribery And it places US servicemen in greater danger. Would have been no different than if FDR had told the French in 1943 that he would not agree to an European invasion unless they helped FDR defeat Dewey in the 1944 election. While we had men fighting in Italy and North Africa against the same enemy.

Make no mistake, I'm a conservative Republican. I'm a Christian who loves my country. Donald Trump is none of the above. He is a con man who has made fools out of about 1/3 of the country. If you're a conservative who cares for this country getting Trump out of the Whitehouse should be a priority. The longer we put up with his incompetence the the more liberals he is putting in power.

Bribery as designated under impeachment in the Constitution is intended to punish a sitting President for taking a monetary and/or personal financial gain for himself. What you stated is absurd and amounts to nothing except trying to read the President’s mind and his intentions in conducting foreign policy.

Last edited by Rossimp; 11/23/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Originally Posted by JMR40
Withholding military support from one of America's allies when we have troops in the area fighting a common enemy in order to pressure someone to begin an investigation is bribery And it places US servicemen in greater danger. Would have been no different than if FDR had told the French in 1943 that he would not agree to an European invasion unless they helped FDR defeat Dewey in the 1944 election. While we had men fighting in Italy and North Africa against the same enemy.

Make no mistake, I'm a conservative Republican. I'm a Christian who loves my country. Donald Trump is none of the above. He is a con man who has made fools out of about 1/3 of the country. If you're a conservative who cares for this country getting Trump out of the Whitehouse should be a priority. The longer we put up with his incompetence the the more liberals he is putting in power.

Bribery as designated under impeachment in the Constitution is intended to punish a sitting President for taking a monetary and/or personal financial gain for himself. What you stated is absurd and amounts to nothing except trying to read the President’s mind and his intentions in conducting foreign policy.

It's not so much that he is ignorant, it's that he knows so much that isn't so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Isn’t that the problem with the entire impeachment application by Dems and testimony given. All say “we know what the President wanted or meant” even though no one heard it or was told. All perceived, how dangerous is that. I say even if the President outright wanted things cleaned up and discovered prior to giving copious amounts of U.S. aid, good for him all past POTUS have been less interested in looking out for our precious dollars. Bush and Zero being the worst of the bunch in modern times.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,149 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,047
Posts18,482,245
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.