Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He also said all of Israel would be saved. Hes talking believers, not the Jews who dont accept Christ as savior.
Sir: I find the Jew bashing I read here not justified. I don't doubt that some are low life shysters and some are international money men making moves to control all the world (witness our Fed Reserve). But as a nation are they not still the chosen instruments of God? Isn't their re-emergence as a world power connected at the hip to the U.S. a miracle that many of us have witnessed? I remember the 67 war and the hand wringing and dire predictions coming from the news every evening.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I think the posters on here who keep ranting about "the Jews killed Jesus" are pretty ignorant and stupid. You know who you are.

For one thing, at the time, approximately 10% of the Roman Empire was Jews. Probably 99.9% of them never even heard of Jesus. No CNN or FOX, you see.

For another, how woould you feel if some stranger with a foreign accent showed up and told you your Christianity was all bunk? The only reason ANYONE believed Jesus was because of the miracles they saw him perform. But most people didn't see them. What're ya' gonna do? Turn on You Tube 2000 years ago?

Third, blaming the Jews in 2019 makes as much sense as being prejudiced against Italians in 2019. Pilate was a Roman. And don't give me that stuff about him being forced against his will. I can just see Jaguartx's reptilian cortex come alive now. "The wops killed Jesus." Duh.

Finally, any god who punishes the DESCENDANTS of someone who killed Jesus, whomever they were, 80 generations after the fact, is simply evil and is not worth worshipping. If your god tells you to do that, you might as well convert to Islam and join ISIS because you're not a Christian.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuggin WOPS..... 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
As nation, are you not referring to Israel.

Did or did not Netanyahu say to squeeze all they could out of the USA and let it blow away?

You think they own the Fed but not the major banks and control the major corporations and MSM and not Congress and WE own the national debt and pay them $4 billion a week to service the debt?

You think they dont run the stock market down when they wish and then buy in and run it up again?

You dont think they make billions off perpetual wars and US military bases in 3/4 the worlds nations?

You think this chiett happens by accident?

Who do you think is trying to take Trump out?

You think the Rothschilds have $500 trillion by sweat and hard work? You think they didnt want Iraq, Vietnam, Quatar, ....?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/23/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Again, just think of the Message of The Cross.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon

That's how Christian's have let this nation dedicated to God become the cesspool of satan and run by the Godless who's ggod is money.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I. N. R. I. ?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 73 invisible), 15,092 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,213
Posts18,543,698
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.