Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Michelle Obama and Oprah ticket. Book it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We might say the Bloomberg can buy the nomination, but how much of his own money did Trump spend doing the same thing? Without spending his own, what would have been the odds of him getting the nomination since he was an outsider? About 0, I'd say. I'm just glad he's on our side for the most part.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The dims will have to put forth Hildabeast or Mooshelle... they are the ONLY two that could possibly fire up and unite the left among a plethora of uninspiring candidates.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mudhen
If a presidential election can be bought, Bloomberg can do it. However, I think that he scares independent voters more than all but the farthest out Democrat wannabes.

My thoughts, too.

He'll have a blitzkrieg of ads everywhere, just like the little Nazi he is.

If the GOP counters with his anti-EVERYTHING stances and drives on that, and that alone, I believe he would lose to a "We in America don't care how you do it in NYC!" blitz. Use wealth envy, too. "How can a multi-billionaire understand the needs and lives of wage earners?"

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
bloomberg will most likely be our next president.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Bloomberg will never get there. He has no black or hispanic support. On the other hand Biden much more of that going for him in a primary. Now if Biden makes and if he were ever to become POTUS (not very realistic) he will be the epitome of a stooge on a puppet string. He has no ability to even balance a check book let alone run a country so others (deep state) will be doing it.

By contrast President Trump is criticized by the left because he won’t allow anyone to be his puppeteer. He has had turnover in his administration, but that’s not a bad thing, it just shows he’s in charge just the way it should be as he was elected to take command and make tough decisions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bloomberg has two things the rest of the field does not: a big pile of money, and gravitas in the sense that he has not engaged in the gaff-fest and clown show the dims put on so far. IMO, he's the most dangerous candidate Trump could face in 2020.

Buttgig can't get black support, Biden is a buffoon and quickly becoming toxic, Harris is not taken seriously, Beto is an all out clown, Warren scares the crap out of Wall Street, and the rest just aren't getting traction.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michael Obama

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Michael Obama

NEVER HAPPEN ! She’s too afraid of catching a bullet. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Bloomberg has two things the rest of the field does not: a big pile of money, and gravitas in the sense that he has not engaged in the gaff-fest and clown show the dims put on so far. IMO, he's the most dangerous candidate Trump could face in 2020.

Buttgig can't get black support, Biden is a buffoon and quickly becoming toxic, Harris is not taken seriously, Beto is an all out clown, Warren scares the crap out of Wall Street, and the rest just aren't getting traction.

Agreed Andrew!!!

Trump said the other day he hopes the nominee is “little Mike”

And Creepy Uncle Joe is done. He’s just too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Lieawatha too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The queer. I don't know why.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, all the libs are railing against the rich-- but-- they are excited about Bloomers--- WTF??

But, hey, he saved NY from large sodas, plastic straws, etc. so ----

Last edited by TBREW401; 11/27/19.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rem141r

Why do you say that?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I believe our next President will be Trump....and he will be re-elected by wide margin. Hillery and Michelle know this and will stay as far away from this mess as possible.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Clinton had a boat load of money raised and outspent Trump by a large margin. Clinton final tally of war chest was $1.1B, she spent $969M of that in 2016 race. Trump raised $647M and spent $531M. Money is not everything in an election, you need appeal to black and hispanic voters, Bloomberg has neither.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ro1459

I believe our next President will be Trump....and he will be re-elected by wide margin. Hillery and Michelle know this and will stay as far away from this mess as possible.

Trump’s going to win by a LANDSLIDE!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that's a fact. The Dims can only put up their sacrificial lamb this cycle. When they can figure out who it's going to be, anyway. They'd be smart to burn Warren this time around, but they're Dims. They are not smart.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
What will Bloomberg bring to the table that will get people to come out in droves to vote for him like Trump did?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I think that's a fact. The Dims can only put up their sacrificial lamb this cycle. When they can figure out who it's going to be, anyway. They'd be smart to burn Warren this time around, but they're Dims. They are not smart.

Yep

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He got nuthin.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,172
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.