Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by kid0917
they are deceived, if they think a man can be married to another man

Bunghole bandits abound. Abomination in God's eyes, for sure.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
Anyone who gets linked to this thread from outside the forum should be aware that not all hunters are juvenile bigots.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Pete or anyone else being gay. Pete is an actual genius (Harvard, Rhodes Scholar, speaks 7 languages, plays several instruments, etc) who served honorably as a military intelligence officer and then chose a relatively low-paying career in public service to help his hometown instead of moving to a blue state and becoming a millionaire business executive or a senator by now. He's earned a lot better than the treatment he's getting here from much lesser men.

To look on the bright side, at least these guys are making fools of themselves at home on their computers.
They're not out leaving piles of beer cans scattered around campsites.
They're not out shooting road signs full of holes.
They're not out wounding deer by taking irresponsible shots at running animals from their truck windows.
They're not out spotlighting deer at night.
They're not out shooting humans they mistook for turkeys.

These kinds of guys do a lot of things to irritate more intelligent, hard-working, ethical hunters and everyone else in the outdoors, and being indoors making stupid jokes on the computer is probably one of the places they can do the least amount of harm.

Its Petes father in law!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can spend your entire adult life having sex with your wife and never have a problem. The same cannot be said for sodomy.
http://home60515.com/4.html

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who gets linked to this thread from outside the forum should be aware that not all hunters are juvenile bigots.

First post (under this name)?

Another JeffObama sock puppet login, or agent provocateur from the Democratic Underground?

Sure, you're an avid hunter/shooter/2A guy. I can just sense it. (Insert sarcasm emoji here)

So, from a political science point of view, do you want me to take the mayor of a podunk town like South Bend as a serious Presidential contender (not a chance, btw) or is it that you want everyone to acknowledge some LGBT Rights thing? Genius? I can converse in three languages and order a beer and a shot in probably 4 more. That does not make me FLUENT in any of them. Ol' Pete has acknowledged he's in the same boat with his linguistic talents. You seem impressed that Pete was a Rhodes scholar, but I bet you're not impressed that DJT is a grad of the Wharton School of Business? Who's the billionaire? Who lives off the public dole?

So let's look at Ol'Pete. First, he's 37, barely eligible to run for the office. Since high school, he's groomed himself for a life in politics. He wrote an essay while in high school about the "courage and integrity" of Rep Bernie Sanders! Got him a Kennedy Center award. Was on the Student Advisory Committee on Politics at Harvard. Went to Oxford to study philosophy and politics.

After Oxford he went straight (maybe I shouldn't use the term "straight in conjunction with him?) into politics working campaigns and getting his feet wet. He worked on John Kerry's campaign in 2004.

With advise from John Kerry, he joined the Naval Reserves in 2007 at age 25. This was to pad his resumé and give him the flag to hide behind whenever the Right threatened him ("I'm a veteran! I served! Can't touch me!) It has proved handy for John Kerry, who BTW also played that "speaks several languages thing too only to be called out knowing only school level French).

So you have a young Democrat who spouts all the Lefty SJW things about capitalism, Climate Change, Immigration. His claim to fame (other than being GAY, which he wears on his chest like medal, is he was mayor of a town of 100,000. He garnered 10,000 votes to get him elected. Whoa! Massive feat there, Pete.

So there is your Super hero Troutman, JeffObama, Goosey or whoever you were yesterday and will login in to as tomorrow. A gay dude who has aspired to be a politician from the get go. A self made Swamp Dweller that wants the power that comes from holding office. He has no grand ideas that will help America or Americans. Not climate change, Immigration, not his stance on jobs. He wants 15 on the Supreme Court (I bet he does! i hope trump picks the next 6 for him)

This dude is a loser and will be a footnote to the 2020 election soon enough. If he ever resurfaces, it will be to run with someone like Gavin Newsome. Newsome would love to parade a gay dude around to show how "woke" he is.

Stay off ladders, chum.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Heard he endorses Still Steamin Buck Semen as a buck lure and snack

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Pete or anyone else being gay. Pete is an actual genius (Harvard, Rhodes Scholar, speaks 7 languages, plays several instruments, etc) who served honorably as a military intelligence officer and then chose a relatively low-paying career in public service to help his hometown instead of moving to a blue state and becoming a millionaire business executive or a senator by now. He's earned a lot better than the treatment he's getting here from much lesser men.

To look on the bright side, at least these guys are making fools of themselves at home on their computers.
They're not out leaving piles of beer cans scattered around campsites.
They're not out shooting road signs full of holes.
They're not out wounding deer by taking irresponsible shots at running animals from their truck windows.
They're not out spotlighting deer at night.
They're not out shooting humans they mistook for turkeys.

These kinds of guys do a lot of things to irritate more intelligent, hard-working, ethical hunters and everyone else in the outdoors, and being indoors making stupid jokes on the computer is probably one of the places they can do the least amount of harm.

So, did the little princess kill a deer?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
First post (under this name)?

Another JeffObama sock puppet login, or agent provocateur from the Democratic Underground?

Sure, you're an avid hunter/shooter/2A guy. I can just sense it. (Insert sarcasm emoji here)

So, from a political science point of view, do you want me to take the mayor of a podunk town like South Bend as a serious Presidential contender (not a chance, btw) or is it that you want everyone to acknowledge some LGBT Rights thing? Genius? I can converse in three languages and order a beer and a shot in probably 4 more. That does not make me FLUENT in any of them. Ol' Pete has acknowledged he's in the same boat with his linguistic talents. You seem impressed that Pete was a Rhodes scholar, but I bet you're not impressed that DJT is a grad of the Wharton School of Business? Who's the billionaire? Who lives off the public dole?

So let's look at Ol'Pete. First, he's 37, barely eligible to run for the office. Since high school, he's groomed himself for a life in politics. He wrote an essay while in high school about the "courage and integrity" of Rep Bernie Sanders! Got him a Kennedy Center award. Was on the Student Advisory Committee on Politics at Harvard. Went to Oxford to study philosophy and politics.

After Oxford he went straight (maybe I shouldn't use the term "straight in conjunction with him?) into politics working campaigns and getting his feet wet. He worked on John Kerry's campaign in 2004.

With advise from John Kerry, he joined the Naval Reserves in 2007 at age 25. This was to pad his resumé and give him the flag to hide behind whenever the Right threatened him ("I'm a veteran! I served! Can't touch me!) It has proved handy for John Kerry, who BTW also played that "speaks several languages thing too only to be called out knowing only school level French).

So you have a young Democrat who spouts all the Lefty SJW things about capitalism, Climate Change, Immigration. His claim to fame (other than being GAY, which he wears on his chest like medal, is he was mayor of a town of 100,000. He garnered 10,000 votes to get him elected. Whoa! Massive feat there, Pete.

So there is your Super hero Troutman, JeffObama, Goosey or whoever you were yesterday and will login in to as tomorrow. A gay dude who has aspired to be a politician from the get go. A self made Swamp Dweller that wants the power that comes from holding office. He has no grand ideas that will help America or Americans. Not climate change, Immigration, not his stance on jobs. He wants 15 on the Supreme Court (I bet he does! i hope trump picks the next 6 for him)

This dude is a loser and will be a footnote to the 2020 election soon enough. If he ever resurfaces, it will be to run with someone like Gavin Newsome. Newsome would love to parade a gay dude around to show how "woke" he is.

Stay off ladders, chum.

Most excellent post Hatari,that succinctly encapsulates Pete Buttboy's lifelong scheme of ruling over mere heterosexuals,while also attempting to mainstream his deviant sexual lifestyle.

If you read "Unfit For Command",the story of John Kerry's military service, it's clear why Buttboy joined the Naval reserves.

In the military he was tasked with identifying terrorist finance networks and was a driver for his commander.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
plays several instruments,

A true multi-tasking gagger for sure...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Now why did you go get a sock puppet Goosy?

You can't cover up who and what you are, don't be ashamed it's OK..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
As a homo he wouldn’t have much credibility in the middle east or any muslim countries.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye
Listen better next time.

He never claimed to be a mountain man.

He just said he liked mounting men

I thought that he was the "wife" in the family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Now why did you go get a sock puppet Goosy?

You can't cover up who and what you are, don't be ashamed it's OK..........

Troutnut is suspiciously similar to Rginther. Hmmmmm...

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.