Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I neither like nor dislike you, Boomer.

And I think you are a piece of chit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Jeebus, can you imagine the crying from the bigots if she was Jewish?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Holocaust Denier. Hell, I thought that was some European skinhead and Muzzy thing. God damned bastards right here on the 'Fire posing as men.

I was first introduced to the phenomenon of the Holocaust Denier at the largest gun show in Colorado. They were handing out their materials and selling their books claiming only about 100,000 Jews died at the hands of Nazi's in WWII. As I recall they were handing out materials for the John Birch Society as well. I thought the Holocaust claims were pretty amazing that public perceptions were so wrong about these events, so I started researching it.

It didn't take long to see the claims of the Holocaust Deniers just couldn't hold up to any level of scrutiny. The Nazi's kept meticulous records which were used to arrive at the 6 million figure. This evidence for this was covered during the Nuremberg trials.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Holocaust Denier. Hell, I thought that was some European skinhead and Muzzy thing. God damned bastards right here on the 'Fire posing as men.

I was first introduced to the phenomenon of the Holocaust Denier at the largest gun show in Colorado. They were handing out their materials and selling their books claiming only about 100,000 Jews died at the hands of Nazi's in WWII. As I recall they were handing out materials for the John Birch Society as well. I thought the Holocaust claims were pretty amazing that public perceptions were so wrong about these events, so I started researching it.

It didn't take long to see the claims of the Holocaust Deniers just couldn't hold up to any level of scrutiny. The Nazi's kept meticulous records which were used to arrive at the 6 million figure. This evidence for this was covered during the Nuremberg trials.

Aw, hell...only 100,000? Gosh. The Nazi's were practically saints.

Sieg Heil!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I neither like nor dislike you, Boomer.

And I think you are a piece of chit.

I can't imagine that. You're very emotionally invested in me, it seems.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, where's the guy that likes to say the Catholic Church killed more than Hitler. Make that Hitler and Stalin combined. And of course Jesus was a Jew, he was properly snipped at the temple. No videos at the time else I suppose the video of that coup would be banned too.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek
The Germans have much experience when it comes to building camps. The first ones appeared ca. 1906 in what is Namibia today.
Shark Island in what was then German South-West Africa.

but not the first.

1896 - Spain; Weylers "Reconcentracion Policy"

that sent thousands of Cubans into concentration camps. Under Weyler's policy, the rural population had eight days to move into designated camps
located in fortified towns; any person who failed to obey was shot. The housing in these areas was typically abandoned, decaying, roofless, and
virtually unihabitable. Food was scarce and famine and disease quickly swept through the camps. By 1898, one third of Cuba's population had
been forcibly sent into the concentration camps. Over 400,000 Cubans died as a result of the Spanish Reconcentration Policy.

1900 - Britsh concentration camps of the Anglo-Boer war.

This is where the word "concentration camp" was first used – about 100 such British camps systematically imprisoned more than 115,000 people
and saw at least near 30,000 of them killed off. In fact, more men, women, and children died of starvation and disease in these camps than
did men actually fighting in the Second Boer War of 1899 to 1902.

this was done in combination with a "scorched earth" policy, where every Boer farm was burned to the ground, every field salted,
and every well poisoned.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Slavek
The Germans have much experience when it comes to building camps. The first ones appeared ca. 1906 in what is Namibia today.
Shark Island in what was then German South-West Africa.

but not the first.

1896 - Spain; Weylers "Reconcentracion Policy"

that sent thousands of Cubans into concentration camps. Under Weyler's policy, the rural population had eight days to move into designated camps
located in fortified towns; any person who failed to obey was shot. The housing in these areas was typically abandoned, decaying, roofless, and
virtually unihabitable. Food was scarce and famine and disease quickly swept through the camps. By 1898, one third of Cuba's population had
been forcibly sent into the concentration camps. Over 400,000 Cubans died as a result of the Spanish Reconcentration Policy.

1900 - Britsh concentration camps of the Anglo-Boer war.

This is where the word "concentration camp" was first used – about 100 such British camps systematically imprisoned more than 115,000 people
and saw at least near 30,000 of them killed off. In fact, more men, women, and children died of starvation and disease in these camps than
did men actually fighting in the Second Boer War of 1899 to 1902.

this was done in combination with a a "scorched earth" policy, where every Boer farm was burned to the ground, every field salted,
and every well poisoned.

But Starman,

That's not possible, the British and Spanish are White Christians and not run by the jooooooos !! smirk

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/01/19.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't have to wonder about your endless anti Christian vitriol any longer. I wondered where it was coming from.

Now I know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

But Starman,

That's not possible, the British and Spanish are White Christians and not run by the jooooooos !! smirk

how come nobody ever talks about those ratbag conniving mercenary Jesuits..?

"Gods Marines" were founded by St. Ignatius Loyola who discovered his 'faith' when recovering from a cannonball wound.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't have to wonder about your endless anti Christian vitriol any longer. I wondered where it was coming from.

Now I know.

Bristoe,

I'm not anti-Christian, I'm pro Truth.

The difference between the Holocaust and Noah's Flood is the Holocaust meets it's burden of proof, Noah doesn't.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Now I know.

Bristoe,

The difference between the Holocaust and Noah's Flood is the Holocaust meets it's burden of proof, Noah doesn't.

Yeah, yeah,...shalom to you too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Now I know.

Bristoe,

You must define your terms before you can proclaim a thing's veracity proved. Does the Holocaust include belief in the many testimonials about electric grid execution chambers? Does it include belief in the steam room execution chambers (wherein victims were steamed to death), for which there were many personal testimonials also? How about the SS just loving their showers using Jewish soap? What about shrunken heads? Lamp shades? If I question the veracity of any of that, am I a dreaded "Holocaust denier?"

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Still Epic.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Ron Unz? Ghost-in-the-Machine and Bristoe worship Ron Unz?

Anyone who would believe the word of that wack-doodle over General Eisenhower is certifiably evil. And the same goes for TRH and Ethan Edwards.

Even the worst of the Nazi war criminals did not deny the Holocaust happened, not even while they tried to find an excuse for their crimes.

The benefit of this thread is that it shows how easy it was for Hitler to find willing executioners. Or would be again!

Someone called you a piece of [bleep]. You are lower than Adolph Eichman. You do not deserve to be called an American or a Christian. So stop pretending to be something you're not.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Ron Unz? Ghost-in-the-Machine and Bristoe worship Ron Unz?

Anyone who would believe the word of that wack-doodle over General Eisenhower is certifiably evil. And the same goes for TRH and Ethan Edwards.

Even the worst of the Nazi war criminals did not deny the Holocaust happened, not even while they tried to find an excuse for their crimes.

The benefit of this thread is that it shows how easy it was for Hitler to find willing executioners. Or would be again!

Someone called you a piece of [bleep]. You are lower than Adolph Eichman. You do not deserve to be called an American or a Christian. So stop pretending to be something you're not.

Now you've done let yourself get all worked up again. Pour yourself a generous glass of Manischewitz and relax.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

It helps when one tortures the accused, and threatens their wives and children should they deviate form their provided scripts. The proceedings were Soviet style, in other words. Read Nuremberg, The Last Battle, by David Irving.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
That's all? You shot your wad. Must be outa ammo.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Now you've done let yourself get all worked up again. Pour yourself a generous glass of Manischewitz and relax.

Classic! grin

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Classic! grin

I don't drink Manischewitz. But if I did, I'd treat you and poor old Bristoe to some. After passing it through my kidneys first.

Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 1badf350, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,592
Posts18,473,455
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.