Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Anyone else want to join in?

Simple question. Holocaust, yes or no?

Ghost?

Sporting?

to claim to be unemotional and yet put something about Hawkeye in your tagline speaks volumes.

the lady doth protest too much

Ok. Thanks for your opinion. You don't agree TRH is a piece of chit? How about that Holocaust thing? Guy'sggotta draw the line someplace ehh? Thinking this is a good place.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'm betting that a lot of bug eyed fuggers are posting in this thread.

There are a few...the pro-hitler / anti-jew fruitloops.

The only fruitloops I've seen in this thread are those who start bouncing off the walls because some people question the official (CNN type) narrative concerning historical events.

Everybody else seems fairly calm.

Undecided... BS.

You always seemed an odd sort, but, now it's clear what kind of a person you are. No emotion, no video, just an opinion based upon your interactions on this thread... You too have proven to be a piece of chit. Congrats, you're in a group now, with TRH, pedophiles, and Nazis.... You fit right in.

I'm crushed,....crushed!, I tell you.

A crushed piece of chit. Nazis, pedophiles, TRH, Bristoe, chit....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The only fruitloops I've seen in this thread are those who start bouncing off the walls because some people question the official (CNN type) narrative concerning historical events.

Undecided... BS.

You always seemed an odd sort, but, now it's clear what kind of a person you are. No emotion, no video, just an opinion based upon your interactions on this thread... You too have proven to be a piece of chit. Congrats, you're in a group now, with TRH, pedophiles, and Nazis.... You fit right in.

You're such a whiny little girl.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Undecided... BS.

You're such a whiny little girl.

Would that be like a dead Jewish girl in like Poland for example. You piece of chit.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You've been whining, cussing, and stomping your feet through this entire thread.

fug off.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regarding the original post...

Often times, it can be difficult to determine if a particular statement is pulled from an antisemetic source or philosemitic source. This causes some to intellectually vapor lock and refuse to confront the text...or the reasons why such diametrically opposed sources may write indistinguishable content.

A timely essay by Zman gets to the general case of such and the response:
Originally Posted by http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=19184
...how it uses rhetoric to shape the debate in order to eliminate the need for debate. They are not in the habit of debating their ideas and fads, mostly because they don’t want to debate those things. It is a soft-authoritarianism where they seek to shame and cajole their opposition out of the public square, so they don’t have to debate them.

Zman writes of the particular case of Conservative, Inc. vs the Groypers, but hte general case applies to a great many topics our ruling class has determined beyond debate.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ghost?

Sporting?

to claim to be unemotional and yet put something about Hawkeye in your tagline speaks volumes.

Ok. Thanks for your opinion. You don't agree TRH is a piece of chit? How about that Holocaust thing? Guy'sggotta draw the line someplace ehh? Thinking this is a good place.

I know a woman who has a grandchild that is special needs. She never said boo about special needs until she had one in her family, now she attacks anyone that uses the "R" word. Funny how that works.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ghost?

Sporting?

Here is my opinion. I don't agree that TRH is a POS. Neither is Bristoe, KFWA, ghost or anybody else you mentioned. OTOH, you have convinced me that you are indeed a POS. And a whiny, sissy one at that. You're welcome in advance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no argument with your pictures or end notes.

They express knowledge I already knew existed.

I guess, by your definition, when the Democrats are in power here in the US of A, then the Republicans, especially the ones leaning "far right", would be considered "prisoners" of the polity that won the conflict? And therefor subject to doing poorly? As poorly as illustrated by your photographs perhaps?

Yes, many folks on both sides of the issue in our Country's little internecine conflict died as the result of poor nutrition, lack of adequate sanitation, and perhaps mostly the state of medicine at the time.

I hope you're not suggesting that the photographs of mass graves in areas held by Hitler's regime are the result of the same causes. If so, and if true, then in 1940's Europe those causes were easily remidied, and failure to do so could be considered a grave crime by the rest of the civilized world. Nearly on a par with gassing and mass shooting.

And again, the casualties you mentioned in your other post, at Andersonville and Rock Island, were military prisoners and generally not civilians who's only "crime" apparently was their membership in a religion. And for those not practicing said religion, simply for being a member of a family or "ethnic group".

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[
KFWA,

That's a pretty well reasoned post there. And the "(or even anti-semantic)" line was humorous too.

I can see your dislike of the system as it is. Yep, if there is (there probably is) a pro-Russia PAC, and the things they do to influence any election are out in the open, that's the way our system works. Same for "Conservative Christian", pro-gun, pro- women's rights, or any other PAC. That's the way campaign laws are nowadays.

While I agree with you that the State of Israel has a tremendous amount of influence in American affairs, that's not what I see as the topic of discussion here. And I for one am not convinced there is a cabal of Jewish leaders trying to see our country overrun with Muslims and Latinos and Chinese. But that's just my take on things.

Thanks for your well reasoned post.

Geno

I can't speak for anyone else who has concerns about Jewish motivations, but at the end of these discussions, to me it all coalesces to Jewish Americans (and non Jewish Americans) using Americas vast resources without limit or conscience to protect, promote and expand Israel. And with us allowing Israel to be a nuclear power knowing Israel will use nuclear weapons in the face of overwhelming attack, we are forever bonded and extorted to be their protector. There is no gratitude or quid pro quo, and if America could no longer be the ally they need, they'd would seek another country to form this alliance.

This relationship is not comparable to an Arab League or Pro Russian lobby.
I am in complete agreement.

Unfortunately, not only are we forever "bonded and extorted to be their protector" in the case of Israel, we are forever required to be the watchdog for the world over every other nuclear (nucular? wink ) power that exists. I guess that's the fate of the first kid on the block to get the newest slingshot for Christmas. We have to watch out the other kids don't get a bigger better version.

In the case of the State of Israel, let's not forget the whole Middle East as defined by the borders on today's map, is the result of some really terrible planning.

Just like that poor planning, the cat is out of the bag regarding nuclear Israel, and it's not going back in. How we deal with that cat is certainly a big deal. You guys think we can get the UN to help defray the costs? crazy

We're stuck with it, whether we like it or not, it seems.

And unfortunately, gratitude and quid pro quo are not part of the equation. Maybe there's some covert stuff "we peons" don't hear about, and generally it seems the Israeli people seem grateful for US support.

Geno

PS, and yes, the State of Israel is a primarily Hebrew or Jewish State. But that doesn't mean to me that our support of that nation leads to the conclusion that the Jews are trying to undermine our society.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Ghost?

Sporting?

I know a woman who has a grandchild that is special needs. She never said boo about special needs until she had one in her family, now she attacks anyone that uses the "R" word. Funny how that works.

You know, I don't care about a lot of nonsense guys say on here and never feel like I need to agree 100% with anyone to get along, but, TRH's and Bristoe's pro Nazi bullchit is a whole 'nother thing. That's a fact.

I guess if that bothers you KFWA, that I myself draw a line there, so be it. I think TRH and Bristoe are pieces of chit, like pedophiles and Nazis, pure and simple and I'll voice that opinion unless Rick says otherwise.

Again, if anyone besides TRH and Bristoe want to join the Holocaust Denier pro Nazi piece of chit group, speak up, It'd be great to just get it out in the open. I don't think persons like that are worth pissing on. Pure and simple scum.

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Add that to their merciless treatment of non-Jews anywhere where they have (or have had) power, and there's no doubt of the truth of your statement. Well said.

Such as where?

Are you referring to Auschwitz where those Jews murdered 1,500,000 good Christians?

You need institutionalized.

Oh, my golly, your education is sorely lacking. Just investigate the Spanish Civil War and the mass murders of Christian Spaniards, The mass murders committed by the NKVD in Poland against ethnic Poles in the Katyn Forest, the mass murder of ethnic Ukrainians during the Holodomor, Bela Kun's mass murders of Christians in Hungary, the Red Terror in Russia, the Deir Yassin Massacre, and on and on. Do you walk around with your eyes literally closed shut?? Or is all your knowledge of history that which has been spoon fed to you by the controlled MSM?

OK, Einstein, I looked up Bela Kun and the Holdomor.

Neither had anything to do with any Jewish attempt to kill Christians. Communist dictatorships are atheistic, not Jewish, and just as some of the evil doers were lapsed Jews, some were lapsed christians.

Just as you, sir, appear by your posts to be a lapsed Christian whose views would be anathema to Jesus.

You had never heard of the Holodomor until this thread?
Honestly....

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Again, if anyone besides TRH and Bristoe want to join the Holocaust Denier pro Nazi piece of chit group, speak up, It'd be great to just get it out in the open.

So, let's define out terms, ta avoid any misunderstandings.

What if a person only believes in 5 million? Orthodox denier?

What about 4 mil? Conservative denier?

What about 3? Lapsed?

2 million is a Denier for Jesus?

What if I believed, say, low as 1 million though the week, but 4 on Saturday?

Piece of shat for disagreein with you bout history? What would it take ta be the whole shat? Deny macro-evolution?

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
For clarity I offer this.

In my opinion, if you have any doubt that the Nazis built extermination camps to eradicate Jews in Europe during WW2, I think you are a piece of chit not worth pissing on.

Carry-on.

For the life of me I cannot comprehend this dynamic:
Your people survive the holocaust (I am certain it happened and Hitler was evil)
And you come to blessed America..
You get education, jobs, business, prosperity and political power...
And a full 80 percent support abortion on demand?
And the sale of butchered baby body parts?
And federal tax dollars to pay the light bill for planned parenthood?

Why wouldn't a people who saw and survived Hitler/mass murder not be the wildest and most fanatical pro life advocates on God's green earth?

What is the count up to now? 60 million + ?

This holocaust continues NOW.
The pictures of dismembered little babies are so horrifying it ought to make a man weep and wretch all at the same time.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Here is my opinion. I don't agree that TRH is a POS. Neither is Bristoe, KFWA, ghost or anybody else you mentioned. OTOH, you have convinced me that you are indeed a POS. And a whiny, sissy one at that. You're welcome in advance.
[/quote]

Then I guess you agree with TRH, some fat old guy in Kentucky named Bristoe, etc. and disagree with General of the Army Dwight David Eisenhower, thousands of pages of transcripts from the Nuremberg War Crimes trials, Adolf Eichman (even he didn't deny the holocaust), and Rudolf Hoess, the last commandment of Auschwitz, who wrote a book about it before being executed.

What a piece of work you are!!

Too bad you weren't of military age during WWII. You could have enlisted on the other side.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Robert_White
For clarity I offer this.

In my opinion, if you have any doubt that the Nazis built extermination camps to eradicate Jews in Europe during WW2, I think you are a piece of chit not worth pissing on.

Carry-on.

For the life of me I cannot comprehend this dynamic:
Your people survive the holocaust (I am certain it happened and Hitler was evil)
And you come to blessed America..
You get education, jobs, business, prosperity and political power...
And a full 80 percent support abortion on demand?
And the sale of butchered baby body parts?
And federal tax dollars to pay the light bill for planned parenthood?

Why wouldn't a people who saw and survived Hitler/mass murder not be the wildest and most fanatical pro life advocates on God's green earth?

What is the count up to now? 60 million + ?

This holocaust continues NOW.
The pictures of dismembered little babies are so horrifying it ought to make a man weep and wretch all at the same time.

It's spelled "retch," not "wretch, " Einstein.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Then you would either be a wretched person or a fool.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Add that to their merciless treatment of non-Jews anywhere where they have (or have had) power, and there's no doubt of the truth of your statement. Well said.

Such as where?

Are you referring to Auschwitz where those Jews murdered 1,500,000 good Christians?

You need institutionalized.

Oh, my golly, your education is sorely lacking. Just investigate the Spanish Civil War and the mass murders of Christian Spaniards, The mass murders committed by the NKVD in Poland against ethnic Poles in the Katyn Forest, the mass murder of ethnic Ukrainians during the Holodomor, Bela Kun's mass murders of Christians in Hungary, the Red Terror in Russia, the Deir Yassin Massacre, and on and on. Do you walk around with your eyes literally closed shut?? Or is all your knowledge of history that which has been spoon fed to you by the controlled MSM?

OK, Einstein, I looked up Bela Kun and the Holdomor.

Neither had anything to do with any Jewish attempt to kill Christians. Communist dictatorships are atheistic, not Jewish, and just as some of the evil doers were lapsed Jews, some were lapsed christians.

Just as you, sir, appear by your posts to be a lapsed Christian whose views would be anathema to Jesus.

You had never heard of the Holodomor until this thread?
Honestly....

Of course I've heard of the Ukranian famine. John Demjanjuk lived about three blocks from where I worked.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Then you would either be a wretched person or a fool.

We were discussing relative measurements on the piece of shat scale.

Kinda like the Rockwell, but apparently softer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Then I guess you agree with TRH, some fat old guy in Kentucky named Bristoe, etc. and disagree with General of the Army Dwight David Eisenhower, thousands of pages of transcripts from the Nuremberg War Crimes trials, Adolf Eichman (even he didn't deny the holocaust), and Rudolf Hoess, the last commandment of Auschwitz, who wrote a book about it before being executed.

What a piece of work you are!!

Too bad you weren't of military age during WWII. You could have enlisted on the other side.
[/quote]I would have enlisted with all the other Americans on the side of the USA just like my Dad did, ten days after Pearl and like one of my Uncles already had, being a combat Marine island hopping in the Pacific. Two other Uncles fought the Nazis in Europe, one of them landing on Omaha Beach and fighting in the Bulge also and the other crossing the Rhine with Patton. You can KMA.

Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 60 invisible), 2,235 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,361
Posts18,506,359
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.