Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
But he's more fun to kick around than an empty Campbell's Soup can!

Can’t argue w/ that...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like 71 Republican congressmen voted against a resolution that would disallow Russia being readmitted to the G7.

It would be a great gesture to allow a Christian embracing nation as Russia back into the G7 this holy season.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Really? [Linked Image from static.politico.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Looks like 71 Republican congressmen voted against a resolution that would disallow Russia being readmitted to the G7. WTF? Forget about annexing Crimea, invading Ukraine, etc? That's what Trump wants, his nose is so far up Putin's ass it isn't funny. Pee pee tape, I get it. But what about the Russia loving congressmen? They should be voted out of office, or maybe just be sent to live in Russia.

Hey Pad, I'll let POTUS answer you here with his put up or shut the [bleep] up tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1202573673049272320

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I would think that the Dems will destroy our country before Russia can. The ooze is slowing swallowing us up. Ed k

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

How is she keeping that on? Must be magic!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny how it was Hilary over in Russia with the big red reset button, selling our uranium out, Obama was President defending the Ukrainians with blankets and MRE's, but now suddenly we are led to believe it's the Dems who are our stalwart defenders against the Russians...……..what horsesh!t!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ERK
I would think that the Dems will destroy our country before Russia can. The ooze is slowing swallowing us up. Ed k

That was Lenin's prediction way back in 1924...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Pedophiler....

We wish your wife a very Merry Christmas....

You fugging Homophobe! it's his husband.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
But he's more fun to kick around than an empty Campbell's Soup can!

I would have to agree, he's good entertainment.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You do know it was Obama who colluded with the Russians against Hillary in 2016. He enabled the Russian influence campaign against her when he ordered our CIA et al to stand down and allow the Russians to attack Hillary in the 2016 election. This is the flexibility that Obama promised Putin.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like 71 Republican congressmen voted against a resolution that would disallow Russia being readmitted to the G7. WTF? Forget about annexing Crimea, invading Ukraine, etc? That's what Trump wants, his nose is so far up Putin's ass it isn't funny. Pee pee tape, I get it. But what about the Russia loving congressmen? They should be voted out of office, or maybe just be sent to live in Russia.

How come you didn’t complain about Obama? He promised to defend Ukraine against Russia in 2009 and did nothing when Russia attacked them. Typical Obama move of betraying our allies and his promises!

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cucks like you love cack.

Last edited by Mac84; 12/05/19.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Paddler you're a fool. A complete friggin idiotic fool devoted to communistic ideology. That the democrap turds are actively pursuing means of taking the choice of leaders out of the hands of We the People and into the hands of the bought and paid for politicians like Paid For Pelosi is your wet dream. Pizz on you paddler. Strong yellow aromatic pizz. You and your like are the ones that will meet the devil in his palace. No compassion for you and your ilk in any way shape or form. It is rapidly coming the time you must die along with your fellow enemies of freedom. Prepare yourself. When the SHTF you underarmed unprepared unknowing fools of freedom will meet your end. Run your mouth. That's the only thing you will run efficiently. Internal war is coming and you will loose. And loosing means you and your ideological comrades are dead; to the great benefit of freedom.

Payroll Pelosi is on the take. With billions of $$$$$ coming across the southern border she has sold her soul for her cut of the profits. All the while convincing fools like you to support the overthrow of freedom and lawful rule. Die now paddler, by your own hand. Don't force yourself to live in freedom for your life term. Such pain is avoidable. Be brave paddler. Do it now.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Diddler loves lies and BS and Commies and cock.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..........................Paddler......You are a BOLD FACED LIAR, a HYPOCRITE and the fools FOOL.

All you post are lies and burp up your usual lib media LIES..............Pathetically im-mature.

So, Ahole, are you saying that 71 Republicans voted against the resolution? Do tell.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Hey Pad, I'll let POTUS answer you here with his put up or shut the [bleep] up tweet.

I don't listen to anything POTUS says, and neither should you. He's a lying, traitorous POS.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Why do you same guys even bother with this idiot?

Baffling...

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I don't listen to anything POTUS says, and neither should you. He's a lying, traitorous POS.

Here's some truth on liars for you.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1202706431503409153.html

Last edited by K22; 12/05/19.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,781
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.