Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If you state something, asswholes will ridicule it and if you post it on a You Tube video they expect you to film it, slice and dice it taking out the ads and unimportant parts, repost it on you tube yourself and then copy and post the short version on the Far for them.

Their down time is too important to waste watching the progress of an attempted silent coup by the deep state, part of their elected govt, and NWO vs POTUS and his efforts to drain the worlds swamp and save our lives and 2A- in practical effect-WW3.

The Roman's couldn't forsee the lost of their country because it wasnt posted by the MSM on s TV. Many here suffer the same miscalculation.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If you state something, asswholes will ridicule it and if you post it on a You Tube video they expect you to film it, slice and dice it taking out the ads and unimportant parts, repost it on you tube yourself and then copy and post the short version on the Far for them.

Their down time is too important to waste watching the progress of an attempted silent coup by the deep state, part of their elected govt, and NWO vs POTUS and his efforts to drain the worlds swamp and save our lives and 2A- in practical effect-WW3.

The Roman's couldn't forsee the lost of their country because it wasnt posted by the MSM on s TV. Many here suffer the same miscalculation.

Jag,

can you give us a synopsis of your post?

I'm busy

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Everyone's afraid their thread will end up next to Safarimans Ass-Shot-Bear-and-Mile-of-Cable-on-the-WInch-in-the-Averlanch thread on the Wall of Shame.

Kin I choot a coyote in tha azz an not be pilloried?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats an FKIA?

Jim, perhaps this will give you a clue.

The problem with those who think they Know It All .....

is that they ruin it for those of us who do.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Everyone's afraid their thread will end up next to Safarimans Ass-Shot-Bear-and-Mile-of-Cable-on-the-WInch-in-the-Averlanch thread on the Wall of Shame.

Kin I choot a coyote bear in tha azz an not be pilloried?

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You need to go rub one out.

LOL
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Is Roy Clark Dead? What do you load in your 300 Weatherby?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by satir
one in 20 viewers will post an answer on forums but only 1 in 10 of posters will ever start a thread. I've never understood that. Not just here, but any forum. Are you afraid to admit that you dont know everything?

Why do so many people THINK that just because someone doesn't do something, it means they are afraid of it? Are YOU afraid of everything you haven't done today?

Over the years, I've probably STARTED more threads on more forums than you've read in your life. I don't START many any more and I don't respond in many any more because it has become such a total waste of time. If you start a really good informative thread with a pile of fact research or even ask for help with a simple answer for the ONE PERSON who has done it and knows how, the next 5 answers will be morons starting with, "I don't own one and never have owned one nor even seen it done BUT my brother in law read a book one time suggesting an internet video that PROVED that guy who first answered is totally wrong. You need to check out the Ladies Home Journal u tube channel."

From there on you'll get 5 pages of crap and may be two posts mixed in there from someone who could really help IF a complete newbie who really wants to learn can sort it out of that bucket of manure.

I expect this will ensure another 3 or 4 pages to the thread.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'm afraid that if I start a thread someone will post bouncing boobs on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is probably the third " Why are people afraid-" threads of late. Why is it assumed that fear is why people choose not to do something? And WTF makes these guys care, anyway? They writing a book?

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Satir, I see you are about to be a father, at least a quarter of one.

Last edited by deerstalker; 12/06/19.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Funny, I'm afraid they won't.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That hanco is a real troublemaker.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Why do so many people THINK that just because someone doesn't do something, it means they are afraid of it? Are YOU afraid of everything you haven't done today?

Over the years, I've probably STARTED more threads on more forums than you've read in your life. I don't START many any more and I don't respond in many any more because it has become such a total waste of time. If you start a really good informative thread with a pile of fact research or even ask for help with a simple answer for the ONE PERSON who has done it and knows how, the next 5 answers will be morons starting with, "I don't own one and never have owned one nor even seen it done BUT my brother in law read a book one time suggesting an internet video that PROVED that guy who first answered is totally wrong. You need to check out the Ladies Home Journal u tube channel."

From there on you'll get 5 pages of crap and may be two posts mixed in there from someone who could really help IF a complete newbie who really wants to learn can sort it out of that bucket of manure.

To expect nothing but serious replies on any internet forum is an exercise in futility. With your purported forum experience you should know this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by satir
one in 20 viewers will post an answer on forums but only 1 in 10 of posters will ever start a thread. I've never understood that. Not just here, but any forum. Are you afraid to admit that you dont know everything?

You need to go rub one out.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Whats an FKIA?

Geno

I knew that.....

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I’m afraid that if I start a thread someone won’t post bouncing boobs on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Satir, I see you are about to be a father, at least a quarter of one.

laugh laugh

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Whats an FKIA?

Geno

I knew that.....

Keep at it. you're proving my point. whistle

Geno

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jag...?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (163bc, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,990
Posts18,499,895
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.