Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
....................sux the big one... I've had a package that was supposed to be here by last Thursday.. Nope can't get it.. Called, they said they'd get it on a truck for delivery the next day... Nope, can't get it... I get emails that now say they have NO delivery date... The freakin' box is sitting in St. Paul and they can't get it a mere 40 miles in excellent weather conditions????? And my wife has some medical supplies that were also supposed to be here last Thursday... NO delivery date posted for that either..

She's gonna be on the phone this am talking to the supplier - see if they can break it loose.. .Otherwise, I told her to have THEM issue a call tag and get 'em back while they send a new shipment via UPS or USPS... I'll be doing the same thing when I call Home Depot today; let them try to get their box back...

I'm done with anything Fed-Ex... Rant over...

mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I've got one from FedEx that shipped from 2 hours away on Wednesday... tracking shows it went all the way to to Aurora, CO... then to Billings, MT... and delivery status is now delayed...

Public landowner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I have a choice in how a package is shipped, it's always USPS first, UPS next, and Fed-Ex last.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry guys,
FedEx ground sucks balls.
I work for FedEx freight.
We are real FedEx employees, not contractors, like ground.
We do our best to go above and beyond.
Many of my customers are shocked at how fast items arrive.
One downfall to this shipping thing is, all items go to central hub centers, then put on other trucks to go out for delivery, or to go to other centers, then out for delivery.

Last edited by splattermatic; 12/09/19.
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Sorry guys,
FedEx ground sucks balls.
I work for FedEx freight.
We are real FedEx employees, not contractors, like ground.
We do our best to go above and beyond.
Many of my customers are shocked at how fast items arrive.
One downfall to this shipping thing is, all items go to central hub centers, then put on other trucks to go out for delivery, or to go to other centers, then out for delivery.

Question - if these are sitting in some building/dist. center in St. Paul, can civilians actually go there to pick up deliveries directly??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Every package that I have had lost in recent memory has been shipped thru FedEx. Even USPS has a better track record than those guys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Fedex hybrid shipping is the worst available. Your stuff will ricochet all over the map until the container it's in gets full, then it will finally come to rest at the destination depot. I've seen my package actually go to the same hub twice. I raised so much Hell about it that a couple of my vendors put NO FEDEX tags on ny account. The UPS hybrid is better, sometimes just as fast as regular.

What fresh Hell is this?
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is how a UPS driver left a nice Rem 788 30-30 on the front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I use USPS or UPS! No FedX for me!!

"Pride is the only disease that makes everyone sick except the one that has it"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
This is how a UPS driver left a nice Rem 788 30-30 on the front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

United Parcel Smashers?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Fed Ex Groung is awful based on my experience. Lost packages never to be found, system address changes that are uncorrectable, poor tracking, poor handling etc...

I go out of my way avoiding them.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DMc

Wow! I've got a couple of 788s, but I've never seen a 30-30 788. They are that rare. How did this end for you? Was the stock the only thing broke or was the barrel or receiver screwed also? Sorry about that loss.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DMc

I see why he hightailed it out of there! Thats sickening.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
if they managed to break a hard case thats impressive. Dang.

I've had issues with all and fast service with all. Just depends.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by DMc

Wow! I've got a couple of 788s, but I've never seen a 30-30 788. They are that rare. How did this end for you? Was the stock the only thing broke or was the barrel or receiver screwed also? Sorry about that loss.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DMc

I understand your being pissed off, but it appears that the person that shipped it to you didn't have a proper box and patched it together. I would go after the person that sent it to you. Fed Ex is terrible in my area, UPS mostly has a good driver here, but unfortunately he is not the only spoke in the wheel. USPS is by far my choice, but I've had problems with them also.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My grandmother worked my BB gun over like that, punishment for a culmination of many apparent offences.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by DMc

I understand your being pissed off, but it appears that the person that shipped it to you didn't have a proper box and patched it together. I would go after the person that sent it to you. Fed Ex is terrible in my area, UPS mostly has a good driver here, but unfortunately he is not the only spoke in the wheel. USPS is by far my choice, but I've had problems with them also.

+100 , that is one horrible packing job. Fedex ground is terrible as far as delivery times..There is a package I will receive tomorrow(hopefully) and it has been sitting in Charlotte(85 miles away) since Friday.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
That thing looks like they drove over it with a fork lift.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Ordered some ammo from Brownell's six weeks ago. They said it was delivered by Fed Ex and handed to a woman. Trouble is that we weren't home that day.

Brownell's says they will make it good after one month if Fed Ex can't figure it out. They are supposed to have GPS tracking on their deliveries but it was disabled.

We'll see.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (257_X_50, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,522
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.