Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

My feelings.....Some heads need to roll.

Washington Examiner editorial

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-deep-rooted-irresponsibility-in-the-fbi

Inspector general finds deep-rooted irresponsibility in the FBI
The Justice Department inspector general found that FBI officials made “serious performance failures” in their efforts to surveil former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Though Michael Horowitz did not find “documentary or testimonial evidence” of severe political bias, there were “at least 17 significant errors or omissions” in the FBI’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application. The FBI also relied heavily on the unverified Steele dossier, Horowitz found, which could have skewed the intelligence community’s investigation into alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia.
“That so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand-picked teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels within the FBI, and that FBI officials expected would eventually be subjected to close scrutiny, raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command’s management,” the report states.
The report might not be the bombshell the GOP had hoped for, but it does confirm that intelligence community-skeptics were right to be concerned about the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation. It’s unclear whether the FBI had a legitimate reason to surveil Page. Horowitz seems to conclude that there was indeed such a reason. But we now know that how the FBI handled the surveillance was a complete violation of Page’s right to privacy, given the FBI’s many omissions in its FISA application.
This is a clear abuse of the FISA process. The Justice Department plans to run an audit to ensure similar abuse does not occur in the future, and Horowitz is scheduled to testify before Congress on Wednesday. But one thing is clear: There is deep-rooted irresponsibility in the intelligence community, and it’s time these agencies were held accountable.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ftbt
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. ...

The guy to watch is Durham. He appears to be in disagreement with Horowitz:

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." -US Attorney John Durham.

Durham has a few more tools at his disposal ...... like subpoenas, grand juries, and indictments. AND ... he is NOT limited to just talking to folks who remain employed by the government (like Horowitz is).

The IG Report is a very broad road-map as to what occurred FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND NOT NECESSARILY CRIMINAL VIEWPOINT.

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

******** Somehow I Don’t Get A Warm Fuzzy Feeling When I See Durham’s Picture *******

Barr and Durhan can smell corrupt Beaurocratic B.S. when it's right under their noses.

Last edited by jk16; 12/09/19.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. ...

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." -US Attorney John Durham.

Durham has a few more tools at his disposal ...... like subpoenas, grand juries, and indictments. AND ... he is NOT limited to just talking to folks who remain employed by the government (like Horowitz is).

The IG Report is a very broad road-map as to what occurred FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND NOT NECESSARILY CRIMINAL VIEWPOINT.

******** Somehow I Don’t Get A Warm Fuzzy Feeling When I See Durham’s Picture *******
.........THIS ABOVE....During his investigation Horowitz could not find anyone WHO WOULD ADMIT TO ANY POLITICAL BIAS...Of course they would not admit to that....This report in my opinion is not surprising........It will be the DURHAM REPORT that will be far more damn 'n to the deep state players because Durham has the authority to pursue these players criminally, to convene a grand jury and bring forth criminal indictments......For you Trump haters like Puddle Paddler, SA up chuck eee Charlie, and a few others,,,,,IT AIN,'T OVER.......DURHAM GONNA GET YOUR TRUMP HATING BUTT BUDDIES IN CRIME WITHIN THE DEEP STATE.......

Do you know if he has subpoenaed anyone as of yet? How about a grand jury? I'd sure like to know what's going on.
.......The Durham investigation is not finished....2 months or so ago Durham changed the status of his investigation from a look see to a criminal one.. That means that he found sufficient evidence of a criminal nature......Durham will convene a grand jury probably after his report is completed. And then subpoenas will follow. And then indictments will come to pass......The Trump hating cockroaches in the deep state will be exposed by the Durham report....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by DubThomas

.........THIS ABOVE....During his investigation Horowitz could not find anyone WHO WOULD ADMIT TO ANY POLITICAL BIAS...Of course they would not admit to that....This report in my opinion is not surprising........It will be the DURHAM REPORT that will be far more damn 'n to the deep state players because Durham has the authority to pursue these players criminally, to convene a grand jury and bring forth criminal indictments......For you Trump haters like Puddle Paddler, SA up chuck eee Charlie, and a few others,,,,,IT AIN,'T OVER.......DURHAM GONNA GET YOUR TRUMP HATING BUTT BUDDIES IN CRIME WITHIN THE DEEP STATE.......

Do you know if he has subpoenaed anyone as of yet? How about a grand jury? I'd sure like to know what's going on.
.......The Durham investigation is not finished....2 months or so ago Durham changed the status of his investigation from a look see to a criminal one.. That means that he found sufficient evidence of a criminal nature......Durham will convene a grand jury probably after his report is completed. And then subpoenas will follow. And then indictments will come to pass......The Trump hating cockroaches in the deep state will be exposed by the Durham report....

Yeah, sure they will.

"This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And now they are still singing it just because..."

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Didn't we hear the same thing right after Sessions did a presser saying he appointed Huber to investigate Hillary's emails and Uranium 1?

Didn't we hear the same thing for months and months, that the Huber report is coming, sealed indictments are coming, Sessions is the silent assassin, Hillary is going down, Session is the man, it's coming, but it takes time etc.etc.etc.

What makes this any different?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Didn't we hear the same thing right after Sessions did a presser saying he appointed Huber to investigate Hillary's emails and Uranium 1?

Didn't we hear the same thing for months and months, that the Huber report is coming, sealed indictments are coming, Sessions is the silent assassin, Hillary is going down, Session is the man, it's coming, but it takes time etc.etc.etc.

What makes this any different?
..............................Huber's investigation is still ongoing. Secondly, Durham has much more authority and protocol to convene a grand jury along with subpoena powers AND the power to indict................Durham will also find the links between the Hillary campaign and the bought and paid for fake Russian dossier which was paid for by Hillary and her campaign.......The dam will break on the deep state next year.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
if you hear that idiot hannity describe it you'd think it was a pretty damning. the MSM is picking up the one point that they want which is that there was no "implicit bias". not sure how they came to that conclusion from what the irish bloviator was reading.

this whole fuggen goat rope, since day 1 has amazed me that the same story can be described in polar opposites ways by the the two parties and different media.

actually i'm not amazed. this country is fugged. i'm buying a dog and moving to the woods.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'm buying a dog and moving to the woods.

This may not help. The FBI might come to your house in the woods and shoot your dog, like they did in the Randy Weaver case.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
if you hear that idiot hannity describe it you'd think it was a pretty damning. the MSM is picking up the one point that they want which is that there was no "implicit bias". not sure how they came to that conclusion from what the irish bloviator was reading.

this whole fuggen goat rope, since day 1 has amazed me that the same story can be described in polar opposites ways by the the two parties and different media.

actually i'm not amazed. this country is fugged. i'm buying a dog and moving to the woods.
........................Yeah! Hannity kinda blows things up here and there. However!! He is not wrong.

Remember that Durham made a statement after the IG report was released today....And he (Durham) disagrees with many of the IG Horowitz report conclusions. And remember too that Horowitz has NO POWER to charge anyone with a crime NOR does he have the authority or protocol to INDICT or convene a grand jury......JOHN DURHAM DOES!!!

Far from over boys!!!............The show is gonna get better but not for the deep state players..........

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

........................Yeah! Hannity kinda blows things up here and there. However!! He is not wrong.

Remember that Durham made a statement after the IG report was released today....And he (Durham) disagrees with many of the IG Horowitz report conclusions. And remember too that Horowitz has NO POWER to charge anyone with a crime NOR does he have the authority or protocol to INDICT or convene a grand jury......JOHN DURHAM DOES!!!

Far from over boys!!!............The show is gonna get better but not for the deep state players..........

Truth spoken here.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by denton

Well, no they can't PROVE it was politically biased, but laws were broken and policies violated. I can see some civil lawsuits coming, and I hope beyond the agencies, individuals are named.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In a secret court, without an audience, without court reporters, where nobody ever tells about it after the case is done and closed, these small, sly errors are poison. Our whole free republic is snakebit.
Only the ignorant can whistle this away.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Wormwood Horowitz Punted. As expected.

And Durham and Barr bitch slapped him. Durham also has convened a grand jury in session. Durham wanted the folks to know this crap isn't over by a long short.

Hillary will sing before the fat lady does.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Wormwood Horowitz Punted. As expected.

And Durham and Barr bitch slapped him. Durham also has convened a grand jury in session. Durham wanted the folks to know this crap isn't over by a long short.

Hillary will sing before the fat lady does.
......................Hannity is now breaking down the Horowitz report.....Tearing the deep state apart; Comey, Page, Hillary, Rosenstein, Steele, the FBI, FISA COURT ABUSE.......................

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Nunes and Jim Jordan on Hannity. Ted Cruz coming up.

The venerable FBI trashed exculpatory evidence, resulting in a 2 year Mueller investigation.

They were spying and investigating Trumps associates before the misleading FISA Report!

Now, the trail to what POS called Zero who orderd it is opening up.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Nunes and Jim Jordan on Hannity. Ted Cruz coming up.

The venerable FBI trashed exculpatory evidence, resulting in a 2 year Mueller investigation.

They were spying and investigating Trumps associates before the misleading FISA Report!

Now, the trail to what POS called Zero who orderd it is opening up.
.............................YEP!!!!.......Make no mistake.....The Durham report will be,,,,,,THE BIGGY!!!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
looks like a vast left-wing conspiracy to me

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
IMO,,,,,this will all lead right up to the oval office desk of????..........BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA....................CORRUPT SOB......

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
IMO,,,,,this will all lead right up to the oval office desk of????..........BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA....................CORRUPT POS CORKSUCKING COMMIE SOB......
FIXT.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,290
Posts18,525,712
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.