Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 25 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 24 25
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All I get when I google it is a trailer park. Something like the low life in Tok maybe?

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Actually, Calvin made a great comment. I have a 1980's Winchester M70 BlackShadow in 270 Win that I had the stock's length of pull cut back to 13 inches, put on a limbsaver recoil pad and installed a muzzle brake. Using Remington factory 150 gr ammo the recoil is way down. I also tried the Remington Managed Recoil ammo. Found almost no recoil there. Noise level not bad either. Remington says you can use their Managed Recoil ammo and their regular factory ammo and you will not see any great difference on where the point of aim is. I found that to be true for my rifle. This is one of my most accurate rifles now.

When you can get the last word with an echo, you may have the last word with your wife. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce
If goose was the only meat, there would be a lot more vegetarians. - Lloyd Adams, waterfowl hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paradise is a figment of Sticks imagination, as is the Milford sound..... think Craig.... and the trailer park part is much closer to correct than you know.
He lives in fantasy land... and is a pathological liar.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
buttchock,

Sadly,Alaska is a fleeting Dream of mine,factored in my Youth at a Christian Summer Camp,by a book I read while there(Call Of the Wild). If forced to weigh plausibility percentages,it is a less than likely occurence,due Health and Finances. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I live on the balmy shores of The Milford,in Kansas and am rather jealous of you girls fascinating Adventures. Hint.

Please don't tease me,I'm a Truck Driver too. Breaker Breaker good buddy! Hint.

I always wanted to see a Fox,might you have any pictures to share?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING +P+++!................

StuckinDenial,

You eloquently nailed that Poster's tutelage. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fhuqking WOW +P+!!!!.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

urfubar,

Oh my,aren't you an Emotional wreck...you poor poor(literally),Whining Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you take your Melting Snowflake Routine(which is assuredly NO "act),on the road. If only in fairness,what were/are the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Sniveling Kchunt,you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my consuming your every thought and "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
#littleweirdo^^^

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shammo,

Don't be too hard on 'fubar...she's simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she "has" to "work" with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please do NOT slight,how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are,to her. Hint.

Bless her heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by fredIII
Got a really nice 270 win with a Lilja barrel and Borden stock that doesn’t kick much with 58 grains of 4831 and 140 accubonds. And a heart barreled Mauser with a stick my dad carved that shoots 110 barns ttsx into knots.

Fred, I've used the same exact load! It's a good one!

I had about 5 thousand of the stupid 110 TSX’s and had to find a use for them. Most went when Heavy sold the 25,000 .243 85 grain TSX. I almost miss truck loads of free Barnes bullets to. Almost.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/13/19.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by saskfox
All I get when I google it is a trailer park. Something like the low life in Tok maybe?

The FasionSenseB.jpg image was used at www.steelheader.net, March 15, 2010.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I loaded up one box of 140 SST for my daughter, with 50 or 52 gr. of hunter at 2800 fps. it was a pleasure to shoot in my TC Venture.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxerdog

Setting up a .Tikka T3 in .270 Win for the Girlfriend who is about to graduate nursing school in the spring. She isnt a new shooter, but I would like to lessen the recoil for her and not having any experience with the .270 win, I was wondering if there is any recoil difference between the 130, 140 and 150 grain bullet loadings? The rifle will be a whitetail and hog gun, with ranges under 300 yards. Thoughts and Opinions?

So.....

Hunter: Adult female, not a new shooter
Intended Use: Hunting deer and hogs
Range: Inside 300yds

The day we tell somebody a good .270win bolt gun (especially one they already own) is not a sound choice for a medium-range deer hunting rifle is the day we've pretty much gone off the deep end. Would any hunter also benefit from also having a 22lr and a 22 or 6mm centerfire for practice? Of course. Could they also hunt with said small-caliber centerfire, if they wish? Yep. But the guy was simply asking about deer loads in a .270win. Many here provided good info and the OP can hopefully see it.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JPro

Setting up a .Tikka T3 in .270 Win for the Girlfriend who is about to graduate nursing school in the spring. She isnt a new shooter, but I would like to lessen the recoil for her and not having any experience with the .270 win, I was wondering if there is any recoil difference between the 130, 140 and 150 grain bullet loadings? The rifle will be a whitetail and hog gun, with ranges under 300 yards. Thoughts and Opinions?

So.....

The day we tell somebody a good .270win bolt gun (especially one they already own) is not a sound choice for a medium-range deer hunting rifle is the day we've pretty much gone off the deep end. Would any hunter also benefit from also having a 22lr and a 22 or 6mm centerfire for practice? Of course. Could they also hunt with said small-caliber centerfire, if they wish? Yep. But the guy was simply asking about deer loads in a .270win. Many here provided good info and the OP can hopefully see it.

Thank all of the numbnut phuggers that feel every thread is a time to start a pizzing contest.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Originally Posted by JPro

So.....

Thank all of the numbnut phuggers that feel every thread is a time to start a pizzing contest.

For once it wasn’t me. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Empty879,

Those Whining Kchunts,are almost as Stupid as you fhuqks. Almost...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never have seen a Steelhead(or even know what one is),but we have some nice Trout in The Milford. Hint.

When you Do Nothing Kchunts "live" vicariously,your hearts are really in it...you "hard charger" you. Hint.

Bless your heart,being consumed in sucha manner.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Drewl,

You tell 'em. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

There isn't a Fhuqktard on The Planet,who is going to choose a 270 over a 223 for FUN,nor is there a better Centerfire approach to hone skills and kill schit dead at Day One. Hint.

I rather enjoy you Drooling Dumbfhuqks quantifying the heights of your bumbling STUPIDITY,obliviously. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Bless your heart for trying and doing your best.

Hint.

Laughing!............

JPoo,

The day you attain your FIRST Fhuqking Clue,is the day you can start giving "answers". Until then,you'd do well to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Is a 270 gonna "outkill" for a newb,or anybody else,in the applications cited? Nope. Is the trigger time slated to the piece of fhuqking schit 270,gonna equal that of a 223? Nope. The 270 will in fairness,be a LOT louder,recoil a LOT more,cost a LOT more to shoot and hold fewer rounds in the belly,if only for fhuqking starters. will the Newb shoot a 270 "better" than a 223? Nope,not even fhuqking CLOSE. Only a Fhuqking DROOLER condones such fhuqking Stupidity...you "lucky" kchunt. That is simply a series of Dirty Tricks and Schit Moves,to spry on the unsuspecting. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

Bless your heart,as you set mired in the midst of your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

SquawkThriver,

Think of just how VERY Stupid you are and how in the grand scheme,it's rather rude of you to proffer "advice" on anything pertaining to The Outdoors,except to detail what it's like to suck. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Holster your VERY Tender Hurt Feelings,take some notes and apply same and perhaps some day,you'll be able to go without the Drool Bib...you "lucky" kchunt. Clear/concise Facts were presented to you upon a Silver platter and only an Estrogen fueled melting Snowflake,could conjure same into a Pissin' Match.Whiners will LWAYS find "reason" to Whine,as you attest obliviously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Simply regale in the Pavement Pounding "Adventures" of The Welfare Choo-Choo channeling down the tracks,with all the free stuff in it. Only you,can keep YOU from saying something fhuqking STUPID and ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you are powerless in the refrain of something sooooooo fhuqking simplistic. You go girl! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Big stick
Off the subject of 270's. I watched a couple of your videos of cutting big trees. One was like 7.5 foot across and one was 8 foot across. What species are they and how many board feet do you think each cut will yield? Awesome trees for sure.
Thanks in advance for the answer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dear Stick Schit,

Your poor little fingers continue to type frantically exuberating insecurities. Perhaps it is because you know and clearly see how little your words mean. You have the answers and knowbody will listen! Frantically typing the same words 10,000 times isn't going to change that but by all means continue your frantic, insecure, escapade! While you continue to shoot your mouth and your 100,000 of thousands of bullets....Lmfao, the rest of us are busy putting meat in our freezers and food on the dinner table. While you are busy figuring out your means to survival your more than clearly dumbfuqckitude has spent enouph money on worthless endeavours that you could have ensured survival 100 times! Lauphing!!!! Perhaps it's exactly the reason why you now cite that you prefer just one bullet to do it all!! People a lot smarter than you didn't have to spend there entire fortune to figure out that one bullet would actually do it ALL. Congratulations you litteraly dumfuqvkitudinal frantic little fingers typeing, insecure, hardcore survivalist. We're all deeply impressed

LITERALLY Lauphing my ass off 😂😂😂

It's sad, ALMOST

I look forward to your next insecure rant that means LESS than NOTHING

+ 1

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Took me 15 years to finally make it to "kchunt". That's probably some kind of record. Of course, this is a .270 thread, and those can give even "normal" people the vapors these days.

Good luck to the OP's girlfriend and her efforts in the deer woods. Just about any load recommended here will do the job if she puts it in the vitals.

Now with even more aplomb
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Got a really nice 270 win with a Lilja barrel and Borden stock that doesn’t kick much with 58 grains of 4831 and 140 accubonds. And a heart barreled Mauser with a stick my dad carved that shoots 110 barns ttsx into knots.

Fred, I've used the same exact load! It's a good one!

I had about 5 thousand of the stupid 110 TSX’s and had to find a use for them. Most went when Heavy sold the 25,000 .243 85 grain TSX. I almost miss truck loads of free Barnes bullets to. Almost.

Ive never used the Barnes but the 140 accubond 4831 load I used for 2 years before switching to the 150 partition. Lately it's been Accubond and Elds mostly in a 6.5X55 swede. Thinking real hard about a big 30 in the near future though 😁

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
His behavior hasn't changed much since 2008.

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/anyone-know-this-guy.236772/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TechCheck,

Sitka Spruce. A 13-77" has 3700bdft in it,Western Scribner Scaled. Typically a but will go 8lbs a bdft which is 29,600lbs. No thang if you buy drinks for the Pilots and they know your work,which is a road I had paved in Gold. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Best I ever saw/cut was a Highlead Setting,that had 37 (1) log loads on it(Old Growth Doug fir) and nothing shorter than 17'(all Peeler lengths). Things are easy when you can read Grade and have X-Ray Vision...so you can bid same into your Cutting Contract. Modest reach,for a BU-98 Skagit and plenty of lift,so they ran to the landing. Double easy,when the Donkey Puncher can see WTF is going on. Hint.

My "trouble" is,that I make it all look easy. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

alwaysindoors,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,which fuels your very WELL founded Insecurities,in such a manner? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING.............

JPro,

Do NOT slight your Kchuntitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks simply shoot it all and are afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,then there is you and your ilk,who are fhuqking CLUELESS...you "lucky" kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Trystain,

Your Minimum Wage Chronicles are a fhuqking riot...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Purty slow day here,just another 77/22 Hornet Chop Shop Show and gunning come-ups on new wares. You know how it is. Oooooopsie!!!...my bad,because you do NOT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for conjuring soooooo much Imagination and Pretend.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Empty879,

Pardon my doing the things you read/Dream about,as you set mired in your reality..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I can mail you a pair of socks and some skivvies to sniff. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Addendum: My apologies for not feeding Trystain's Imagination and Pretend,as she "lives" vicariously. She needs ALL the photos she can swipe,to salve her hilarious reality. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s breathing fire out his vagina now

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 7 of 25 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.