Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I know from a good source in Oregon Fish and Game that they introduced a pair of Sasquatch, but kept it secret.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I think that a good number of you folks here on fire have heard or experienced something
Like this in the woods. And the naysayers who chose to say your full of spit are keeping you from
Speaking up.

I know I’m not the only one.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by thirdbite
I know from a good source in Oregon Fish and Game that they introduced a pair of Sasquatch, but kept it secret.

grin

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I can’t say it was Bigfoot....... but it was loud and scared the shi t out of me.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Laugh if you want, THIS is true^^^^^^Take a good look at Rep. Maxine Waters (D) California and deny the very truth before your eyes. Don't know where the male went, she prolly kilt him an et 'im.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Laugh if you want, THIS is true^^^^^^Take a good look at Rep. Maxine Waters (D) California and deny the very truth before your eyes. Don't know where the male went, she prolly kilt him an et 'im.

Oh heysus Christ.... you officially destroyed the topic. 😉

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There’s definitely grizzlies in the North Cascades of Washington. For years the WDFW denied it and, like the wolf issue, they’d attribute sightings of them to a case of misidentification. I’ve seen wolves in the North Cascades and around Lake Chelan while my buddy and his wife saw a Grizzly on the PCT above Stehekin about 25 years ago. The state now, finally, acknowledges the existence of both in Washington. The collar studies I’ve read show that Grizzlies “immigrated” from Canadia along with wolves. Both have a propensity to wander and wander they do.

We’ve had moose walk through town (Wenatchee) and they’ve been spotted in habitat that is more conducive to antelope than moose headed towards the Tri-Cities. Some of the mountain goat they’ve collared and followed have covered amazing distances which is a great contributor to genetic health. I’ll have to look for the article but if I recall correctly the goats that traveled the greatest distances were mostly nannies.

As to Bigfoot......I’ve known several guys and I was close with a few of them that swear they saw Sasquatch. These were intelligent outdoorsmen the God-Family-Country kinda guys. They had no reason to lie and their body language indicated that they weren’t. In fact every single one of them were always reluctant to talk about it and most didn’t tell me, despite conversations about the topic, until after knowing them for some time.

Several years ago a guy I knew was up in the N. Cascades with his girlfriend when he saw one. Long story short he showed me the pictures of the tracks and re-created the event using the cellphone pictures to tell the story. I have no reason to doubt my friends, one of whom recently passed away and never changed his story.

There’s more out there that we don’t know than we do. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s definitely grizzlies in the North Cascades of Washington. For years the WDFW denied it and, like the wolf issue, they’d attribute sightings of them to a case of misidentification. I’ve seen wolves in the North Cascades and around Lake Chelan while my buddy and his wife saw a Grizzly on the PCT above Stehekin about 25 years ago. The state now, finally, acknowledges the existence of both in Washington. The collar studies I’ve read show that Grizzlies “immigrated” from Canadia along with wolves. Both have a propensity to wander and wander they do.

We’ve had moose walk through town (Wenatchee) and they’ve been spotted in habitat that is more conducive to antelope than moose headed towards the Tri-Cities. Some of the mountain goat they’ve collared and followed have covered amazing distances which is a great contributor to genetic health. I’ll have to look for the article but if I recall correctly the goats that traveled the greatest distances were mostly nannies.

As to Bigfoot......I’ve known several guys and I was close with a few of them that swear they saw Sasquatch. These were intelligent outdoorsmen the God-Family-Country kinda guys. They had no reason to lie and their body language indicated that they weren’t. In fact every single one of them were always reluctant to talk about it and most didn’t tell me, despite conversations about the topic, until after knowing them for some time.

Several years ago a guy I knew was up in the N. Cascades with his girlfriend when he saw one. Long story short he showed me the pictures of the tracks and re-created the event using the cellphone pictures to tell the story. I have no reason to doubt my friends, one of whom recently passed away and never changed his story.

There’s more out there that we don’t know than we do. 😉

I saw them (wolves) in the 90s..... I lived on the west side of Washington but made many trips to the gorge
at george, Stephens, mt. Baker up hwy 2..... a bunch of places and saw some wildlife.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by fester
I can’t say it was Bigfoot....... but it was loud and scared the shi t out of me.

Well, that don't rule out bear. Just saying, they make scary sounds. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by fester

Well, that don't rule out bear. Just saying, they make scary sounds. LOL

Your right boomer....not gonna argue that point.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

BF is pretty much confined to the bunker system of Area 51 these days along with the aliens.

bF is known to suffer cabin fever and wreck the joint every now and then, so they occasionally
get the black SUVs to take him out to the woods for short stints.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No doubt about it fester, they were in the N Cascades and surrounding area for decades I saw them more beginning about ‘99 or 2000.

They’ve now have some coming down into the Sedro Woolley area. There’s plenty of livestock along with deer and elk to keep a large pack entertained all year long.

Wake me when the pack starts thinning the weak liberal heard in Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma and Portland along with its offspring....like the sidewalkshitters. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Scared is scared! I was just a teen. Buddy and I went into the alder and muskeg to get some meat out of the woods. Well, we didn't bring guns! Off through the alder, no more than 30-40 yards is the most blood curdling bawl, up and down in tone and volume. Brown bear and didn't need to see. Damn scary!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Sasquatch" is actually a legendary creature from a tribe near here that's the name they use. Every native group I've learned anything about around here have something similar in their legends. Up the coast it was usually a sea monster of some type or another. Over seas they had the Yeti and who knows what else.

Sasquatch or Bigfoot lives? I've heard some bizarre stuff in the bush before that I couldn't ID but I have zero belief there is such thing as Big foot. I have ID'd some bizarre sounds and ruckus to a cougar, raven two mink fighting. There's weird sounds out there. But FFS this continent has like zero square feet where no human has been pretty much. If someone found a dead one, remains of a dead one, a fossil,has a trail cam pic fine I'll reconsider. But there's nothing out there for evidence. Zilch, zip nada. The most illusive creature imaginable can't hide his corpse.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
No doubt about it fester, they were in the N Cascades and surrounding area for decades I saw them more beginning about ‘99 or 2000.

They’ve now have some coming down into the Sedro Woolley area. There’s plenty of livestock along with deer and elk to keep a large pack entertained all year long.

Wake me when the pack starts thinning the weak liberal heard in Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma and Portland along with its offspring....like the sidewalkshitters. 😂

Lmao

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Scared is scared! I was just a teen. Buddy and I went into the alder and muskeg to get some meat out of the woods.
Well, we didn't bring guns! Off through the alder, no more than 30-40 yards is the most blood curdling bawl,
up and down in tone and volume. Brown bear and didn't need to see. Damn scary!

I distinctly recall hearing African male lion giving off deep bellows through the night!

they were not just 40 yds away, but its amazing how well sound travels... grin

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sorta reminds me of a paperback I used to have called: No Chit There I Was..... A collection of title appropriate short stories.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If one takes a quick look at Oregon, it's not hard to imagine a bear with a mindset could cross into NE Oregon and end up over by Mt Theisen and then trek down to Lassen...

Grandpa said there was damned good reason to wipe out wolves and grizzlies in Oregon and I ain't about to second guess him now.

Oh, early 90s there were plenty of wolf sightings in the central OR Cascades and surrounding countryt, S ond SE of Bend.. It was claimed they were hybrids released by wacko wolf lovers... Something like that.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 12/13/19.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I've always thought we should trap a pile of wolves and relocate them to LA and Frisco to get the ball rolling.
Yes, grizzlies also. Berkeley Hills would be a wonderful place for a predator release. Liberals want wolf protection. Put 'em where they can watch 'em.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Lol

Seen them crossing the pass to the east side. Soap Lake area.
Yeah, tell me there aren’t wolves in the lower 48.

Heck, jamming up through BC, to Whistler and blackcomb
I saw a lot of bear. Most I have ever seen in my life.

What a beautiful drive.

Beautiful weekends spent there with beautiful ladies.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,495 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.