Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Huh, I always assumed stick just talked to the other squirrels and they told him all that info. Good to know.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
HR IC

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He’s breathing fire out his vagina now

Boy I guess πŸ˜‚ I haven't even mentioned STICK for a few posts now and he still is mentioning me in every post he makes. Probably uptight that I forgot about his lying, insecure, imagination and pretend comments. It's ironic that Stick takes most of his day and frantically types message after message with his little quivering fingers and has the most magnifiCUNT whine of ALL! It's sad......ALMOST

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Trystan; 12/13/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Adult seeking negative attention personality disorder.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thanks. That's a lot of lumber.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ©
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

Pardon my horning you up,as you "live" vicariously,upon your Do NOTHING couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

LessyPee,

I'm just a good guesser. I shine shoes for a living. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for coaxing even more Moths to The Flame.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Trystain,

At least Emoji's are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Just keep stealing pics,because you MUST and living in your Minimum Wage World,you "hard charger". Hint.

Only "fair" to link pics now,due your Tax "Bracket". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You'd do well to start listing your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL Founded Insecurities,rather than "share" them aloud. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Empty879,

Feel free to lick stickers and paste them upon your narrow shoulders,in whatever manner soothes your realities best. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm the gent doing the stuff you Google about. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart,for riding the pine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

TechCheck,

Best I've seen is a million board fhuqking feet,logged in a day. Short reach,killer wood and THE best fhuqking Pilot on the Planet,in THE best fhuqking ship on the Planet. Most of it grapple wood,with little to no ground Crew. Them accolades ain't "light" or slight...because I've seen 'em ALL. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've been fortunate,to be involved in THE best of THE best,in more than a few avenues. Was aware at the time and documented same,to my great credit(most don't),to the chagrin of more than a fhuqking few(who later crawled on bellies asking for same). Technology has changed rather fast and I'm mired with a madness of media,that doesn't correlate or play nice. Tough to play an 8-track in a DVD player or a Mini-DVD in a Super8. Things are easier now,as Technology has sorta smoothed out and constants are instilled for greater time durations. I've amassed unrivaled footage,because I was simply DOING it and in THE right place,at THE right time. Everyone says I should write a book or two and that nudge would be hard to slight. I've more video,35mm and digital captures,than can be conveyed. Hint.

Thus the fhuqking HILARITY of some Brokedick fhuqks "swooning" a 270 Start,for a New,due their version of "experience". LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

WOW +P+++!!!!

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
alwaysindoors,

Pardon my horning you up,as you "live" vicariously,upon your Do NOTHING couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

LessyPee,

I'm just a good guesser. I shine shoes for a living. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for coaxing even more Moths to The Flame.

Hint.

Trystain,

At least Emoji's are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Just keep stealing pics,because you MUST and living in your Minimum Wage World,you "hard charger". Hint.

Only "fair" to link pics now,due your Tax "Bracket". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You'd do well to start listing your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL Founded Insecurities,rather than "share" them aloud. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Empty879,

Feel free to lick stickers and paste them upon your narrow shoulders,in whatever manner soothes your realities best. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm the gent doing the stuff you Google about. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart,for riding the pine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

TechCheck,

Best I've seen is a million board fhuqking feet,logged in a day. Short reach,killer wood and THE best fhuqking Pilot on the Planet,in THE best fhuqking ship on the Planet. Most of it grapple wood,with little to no ground Crew. Them accolades ain't "light" or slight...because I've seen 'em ALL. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've been fortunate,to be involved in THE best of THE best,in more than a few avenues. Was aware at the time and documented same,to my great credit(most don't),to the chagrin of more than a fhuqking few(who later crawled on bellies asking for same). Technology has changed rather fast and I'm mired with a madness of media,that doesn't correlate or play nice. Tough to play an 8-track in a DVD player or a Mini-DVD in a Super8. Things are easier now,as Technology has sorta smoothed out and constants are instilled for greater time durations. I've amassed unrivaled footage,because I was simply DOING it and in THE right place,at THE right time. Everyone says I should write a book or two and that nudge would be hard to slight. I've more video,35mm and digital captures,than can be conveyed. Hint.

Thus the fhuqking HILARITY of some Brokedick fhuqks "swooning" a 270 Start,for a New,due their version of "experience". LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

WOW +P+++!!!!

LAUGHING!.................

Here ya go Stick, they can help.

https://denaliobgyn.com/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Big Stick
Being in the right place at the right time always help no matter what we do. Is all of what you cut brought out by chopper?

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ©
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Might I suggest 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual location(s)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I rather enjoy your Vagina Monologue and surging Estrogen Levels,as you "justify" your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

TechCheck,

I was simply,wherever the jingle was at and a Gypsy Timber Tramp by Nature. Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Choppers flew a bunch and the balance was Highlead. There's never been any money in The Flatlanding Peckerpole Circus,so I never slowed down enough,to dabble same. Production,production and production,are what interests me. Hint.

I was on THE best Draggers on the West Coast,cut THE best wood and am in THE Oil Patch...so will hopefully got to Hell,so I don't have to fhuqk around meeting new friends. LAUGHING!

Life has been better than "GOOD".(grin)

Hint.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinky is so short he can suck dick and not get his knees dirty (er).

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Life is good!
Thanks for the answer.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ©
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Might I suggest 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual location(s)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I rather enjoy your Vagina Monologue and surging Estrogen Levels,as you "justify" your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

TechCheck,

I was simply,wherever the jingle was at and a Gypsy Timber Tramp by Nature. Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Choppers flew a bunch and the balance was Highlead. There's never been any money in The Flatlanding Peckerpole Circus,so I never slowed down enough,to dabble same. Production,production and production,are what interests me. Hint.

I was on THE best Draggers on the West Coast,cut THE best wood and am in THE Oil Patch...so will hopefully got to Hell,so I don't have to fhuqk around meeting new friends. LAUGHING!

Make an appointment bitch.

Dog I rescued in January

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love we are talking 270 and wishin be big stick post pics of fish talking down.
Wtf!? You can’t make this [bleep] up..

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Why is it,that ALL of you Clueless LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,have sooooo many Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congatulations?!?

While being powerless in the refrain,of not voicing your Fantasies,you did happen to "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Bless your heart,for the heartfelt suction.

Hint.

TechCheck,

Oh it's quite a bit better than that.

Hint.................(grin)

Rickety,

You "hard charger",a single spin in a Phone Booth would have you soooooo lost,that you'd need to shoot a flare in the air for Rescue. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Don't "forget",that yopu are doing GREAT in your pointy boots,elaborating upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying,as you come to the realization,that you are aLL hat and NO ranch.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Drewl,

I enjoy the fact,that you Droolers have to "we". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

For even MORE oblivious hilarity,cite what you "do" for a "living"...you "lucky" kchunt. HINT. LAUGHING!!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Rickety,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

TechCheck,

$400 a day is fuqcking peanuts.......HINT!!! A drueling piece of schit like yourself would understand that though. My grandpa made that in 1970.......HINT

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am a sheep hunter, I began with a .270 wcf in the 70's and use one now. I have tried a few other rounds ,quite a few over this period.
It is still the ideal chambering for my needs , these days I push a little heavier Nosler Partition with Reloder 26. Our mountain sheep are not tough to kill, but Bull Elk are and the seasons are concurrent.
I switched to a Browning BLR takedown, Yup a .270 levergun, 150 NP's at 3000 / 22" tube. Pretty sweet, imo
Give it a go.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Trystan
Rickety,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

TechCheck,

$400 a day is fuqcking peanuts.......HINT!!! A drueling piece of schit like yourself would understand that though. My grandpa made that in 1970.......HINT

Stick is a lunch lady. Change his location to lunch lady land.

Hoagies and grinders......
Hoagies and grinders .......

Navy beans , Navy beans ......

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Stinky is so short he can suck dick and not get his knees dirty (er).

With flames out his vagina
Laughing

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trystain,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,to "salve" your realities. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Keep stealing pictures as you must and "living' vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

cumrag,

Lovely story on the "merits" of a .465BC G1 Drag function at 3000fps,in a Long Action. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Stupid ain't ever "sweet" and you'd do well to take fhuqking notes and apply same. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

alwaysindoors,

I'm happy to "be",that which you need MOST,to "salve" your realities. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Few things funnier,than a Brokedick Melting Snowflake and her Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trystain,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,to "salve" your realities. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Keep stealing pictures as you must and "living' vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

cumrag,

Lovely story on the "merits" of a .465BC G1 Drag function at 3000fps,in a Long Action. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Stupid ain't ever "sweet" and you'd do well to take fhuqking notes and apply same. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

alwaysindoors,

I'm happy to "be",that which you need MOST,to "salve" your realities. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Few things funnier,than a Brokedick Melting Snowflake and her Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!!!!!!!! Are you STILL thinking about ALL of US Little Stick Schit. Its your puszy, bleed with it as you must! Bleed me a River........hahahahahahahahahha. Dance stick!!!! Dance for us ALL muther fucqker because it is only YOUR feverish whine and bleeding vagina that can appease us!

You have zero inkling as to how pleased we ALL are that your very last thought before beddy time was to bleed once again in retialitory fashion. Congratulations for matching your definitions better than the very best LMFAO

Let it all out we're here for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Trystan; 12/14/19.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How does tiny d*ck not get the β€œhint” that no one cares and I mean no one, to what you have to say.
How desperate can one be for attention and wants to be replied to so badly by strangers ?
Truly f...ing pathetic.... I mea Really a Whole New level of pathetic looser.
The worst part is, this won’t even register.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 22250rem, 219DW, 55 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,303
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.