L
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
That is the .308 with the Manners thumbhole stock,correct?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Yes it is

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I like that stock.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lapua6547

Looks like a dual purpose fun gun and problem solver.

I’ve held the same stock before...Not being used to the ergos, for me, field carry might take time to acquire a taste...

Behind the scope, it was extremely comfortable. Definitely, a nice handle for it’s design imo

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Trystan
Where did the crying little EXPOSED Bitch run off too! Lives in a shack, was married to the Town Pump, is the absolute epitome of [bleep] Imagination and Pretend! I can appreciate knowledge but when it is accompanied by a $400 a day bottom feeder timber faller who thinks he knows what being in the know really is its sadder than fucqk. I'd not show that stupid, lying, piece of schit where the $1000 a day cutting is just for the fact that I don't suffer liers and drunks! Not to mention the $1000 a day cutting is Jippo so I highly doubt the stupid dillusional fucqkhead would make it back to his $400 a day dream come true

I used to Run with Bob Hildebrand and Jim Byron though I was much younger!!! Those fellas are cutting contractors in Alaska though my friend Bob passed. What the lying piece of schit Busheler doesn't understand is not only do I know exactly where the stupid lying piece of schit is but I'm in the know on most of whats going on in Alaska concerning timber falling

Its a small world 😂😂😂

Is that all Stinky makes? $400 a day falling timber? He makes it sound as though he makes $4,000 a day.

Does he work up on the slope as a rigger also?

He's getting a bit long in the tooth to be keeping up with the young bucks. I just can't believe that any employers would put with his crap. I know if he tried that mouthy crap on any of my crews, he would be down the road before lunch.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’ve held the same stock before...Not being used to the ergos, for me, field carry might take time to acquire a taste...

Behind the scope, it was extremely comfortable. Definitely, a nice handle for it’s design imo

😎

Lap,

You running a V6 3-18x50 on that hammer, or a V4 scope?

Give your opinion of the scope. I’m running 3 of the V4’s and briefly owned a V6 that I tripped As New in a straight trade for a Rem 700 varmint rig in 204 Remington....A good and fair trade.

Personally, I believe the Zeiss V4 and V6 scopes are under appreciated or at least not well known here on the Fire.

Definitely, and excellent optic, but I can’t go full retard on it’s potential until I’ve properly used and abused mine in hunting conditions.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

😎

Lap,

You running a V6 3-18x50 on that hammer, or a V4 scope?

Give your opinion of the scope. I’m running 3 of the V4’s and briefly owned a V6 that I tripped As New in a straight trade for a Rem 700 varmint rig in 204 Remington....A good and fair trade.

Personally, I believe the Zeiss V4 and V6 scopes are under appreciated or at least not well known here on the Fire.

Definitely, and excellent optic, but I can’t go full retard on it’s potential until I’ve properly used and abused mine in hunting conditions.

😎

V4 6-24x50. Glass is great but to my eyes the reticle is just a whisper thicker than it needs to be.
My Vortex 5-25x50 reticle is perfect and has great glass.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

😎

For me, thumbholes fit me better and are more comfortable than the "traditional stock"
I am also a fan of the chassis.
Sporter rifles in a traditional stock is ok.

Run the bolt with authority in a thumbhole and chassis!

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
I dry fire a lot. And I mean a lot.

IC B3

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I also dry fire a lot. Having an accurate pellet rifle you can shoot inside is also good.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Originally Posted by 14Homer

I also dry fire a lot. Having an accurate pellet rifle you can shoot inside is also good.

Agreed

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Agreed

Out of curiosity do you shoot HP Rifle or some other type of matches. Usually when someone dry fires a lot they shoot in matches.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

Agreed

Out of curiosity do you shoot HP Rifle or some other type of matches. Usually when someone dry fires a lot they shoot in matches.

Used to. High Power, 600, 1000, Bullseye, rimfire BR, etc, lots of rimfire tactical

Mostly long range center fire

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/05/sako-finnfire-for-rimfire-tactical-competition/

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Agreed

Used to. High Power, 600, 1000, Bullseye, rimfire BR, etc, lots of rimfire tactical

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/05/sako-finnfire-for-rimfire-tactical-competition/

I still shoot HP Rifle. I used to shoot a lot of .22 and center fire silhouettes. And we were in a postal league for bullseye shooting for a long time. In Kodiak we just have a 500 yard range declared surplus by the Navy for HP Rifle matches but no ranges longer than that. My mom lives in Grand Junction Colorado and there public range has steel plates out to 1,500 yards. I bought a RPR 6.5 Creedmoor and leave it at her house to shoot when I visit her.

BTW Are you Mark?

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

Agreed

I still shoot HP Rifle. I used to shoot a lot of .22 and center fire silhouettes. And we were in a postal league for bullseye shooting for a long time. In Kodiak we just have a 500 yard range declared surplus by the Navy for HP Rifle matches but no ranges longer than that. My mom lives in Grand Junction Colorado and there public range has steel plates out to 1,500 yards. I bought a RPR 6.5 Creedmoor and leave it at her house to shoot when I visit her.

BTW Are you Mark?

Yes I am

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am roughing it out here in the wilderness... the witness protection program seems to be working though...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

When my cabin grows up, it wants to be this.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,047
Posts18,482,245
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.