Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's what most people do when their argument falls flat on its face.

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

The Democrats did not identify a statutory offense.

You know, I figured with three solid years of rigged investigations they could have found at least one statutory misdemeanor they could identify. I tip my hat to Trump. I had no idea he was that straight laced.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 12/18/19.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
The lying, liberal scums on here think they won tonight. It truly proves how really stupid and evil they are. The night of Nov. 3rd 2020 I will be watching the heads explode on the fake news media. It will be epic and so much fun.

MOLON LABE
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Etahedwards: Are you surprised?
Personally I am not!
And to tell the truth IDGAF what the berserk demonrats do!
demonrats are simply anti-American, power mad, hypocritical, greedy, sons of bitches and daughters of whores!
I say [bleep] them and the horses they rode in on.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Goosey = Queer #1
FANTASTIC!

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
F em. The libs and their partisan impeachment means nothing to me.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[/quote]

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death. [/quote]

Geez Jeff, you’re loosing it.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Goosey
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's what most people do when their argument falls flat on its face.

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

The Democrats did not identify a statutory offense.

You know, I figured with three solid years of rigged investigations they could have found at least one statutory misdemeanor they could identify. I tip my hat to Trump. I had no idea he was that straight laced.

Yes, the ad hominem attack. It’s irrefutable proof a person has hit their intellectual limit...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RollingThunder = Queer #2
You didn't pray hard enough. What kind of Christian are you? The Dems got gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass. The joo-coup fa-gs should take the honorable way out like Jeffrey Epstein did.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

The Dems gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Oh my that's scary.

"like a breadstick" Yikes!

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...elivering-impeachment-articles-to-senate

Just moments after the House impeached President Trump, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declined to say when — or even if — Democrats will deliver them to the Senate.

"We'll make that decision as a group, as we always have, as we go along," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3-dce4b94e4249_story.html?outputType=amp

A group of House Democrats is pushing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other leaders to withhold the articles of impeachment against President Trump that are expected to emerge on Wednesday, potentially delaying a Senate trial for months.

The notion of impeaching Trump but holding the articles in the House has gained traction among some on the political left as a way of potentially forcing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to conduct a trial on more favorable terms for Democrats. And if no agreement is reached, some have argued, the trial could be delayed indefinitely, denying Trump an expected acquittal.

The gambit has gained some traction inside the left wing of the House Democratic Caucus this week. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) said Wednesday, as his colleagues debated the impeachment articles on the House floor, that he has spoken to three dozen Democratic lawmakers who had expressed some level of enthusiasm for the idea of “rounding out the record and spending the time to do this right.”

“At a minimum, there ought to be an agreement about access to witnesses, rules of the game, timing,” Blumenauer said of a Senate trial.

Another Democrat, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, said there is “serious concern about whether there will be a fair trial on the Senate side” and acknowledged active talks about withholding the articles.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore = Queer #3
Blah,blah,blah!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...elivering-impeachment-articles-to-senate

Just moments after the House impeached President Trump, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declined to say when — or even if — Democrats will deliver them to the Senate.

"We'll make that decision as a group, as we always have, as we go along," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3-dce4b94e4249_story.html?outputType=amp

A group of House Democrats is pushing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other leaders to withhold the articles of impeachment against President Trump that are expected to emerge on Wednesday, potentially delaying a Senate trial for months.

The notion of impeaching Trump but holding the articles in the House has gained traction among some on the political left as a way of potentially forcing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to conduct a trial on more favorable terms for Democrats. And if no agreement is reached, some have argued, the trial could be delayed indefinitely, denying Trump an expected acquittal.

The gambit has gained some traction inside the left wing of the House Democratic Caucus this week. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) said Wednesday, as his colleagues debated the impeachment articles on the House floor, that he has spoken to three dozen Democratic lawmakers who had expressed some level of enthusiasm for the idea of “rounding out the record and spending the time to do this right.”

“At a minimum, there ought to be an agreement about access to witnesses, rules of the game, timing,” Blumenauer said of a Senate trial.

Another Democrat, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, said there is “serious concern about whether there will be a fair trial on the Senate side” and acknowledged active talks about withholding the articles.

I don't say this often about her, but that is smart. They should probably do their best to keep this from seeing the light of due process for as long as they can. Everyone knows why they would want to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Oh my that's scary.

"like a breadstick" Yikes!

I was certainly frightened.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge =Queer #4

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
POTUS is so worried , he`s having a rally in Battle Creek , Mi !

Last edited by savatage; 12/18/19.

Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.. that's why we call it "present"!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Did we just impeach the President of the United States of America without identifying a specific statutory offense?

They did, "We" didn't have anything to do with it but "We" damn sure will have something to do with giving him a second term!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...... I just want to say "Thank you" for pushing your party to impeach Trump.

Do be a dear, and let me know when you remove him from office, OK?

In the meantime (infinite future), PM me your name and address and I'll send $$ so you can buy a drink tonight. You deserve it.

Again, thank you. Great job!!

Amen!

The Democrats did more today to sway Independents to vote for Trump than anything the GOP could do in a campaign. This 100% partisan vote (with Democrat defectors) proves it is a sham and will be recognized as one now and forever. No President is ever going to be removed from office without his own Party turning on him. Even NeverTrumpers in the House can't stomach this fiasco.

Trump can start working on his Inauguration speech for 2021.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Jeff O is into those really dark and kinky homosexual fantasies

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

He'll.make you fall off the ladder with him..................
You 'll get PTSD too!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Why are you ashamed of being queer? I thought it was OK.

Guess what fuqktard, Trump is still your President and will be until 2024 and maybe longer if we can get term limits changed in his next term when we have the House and Senate.

Don't be scared of being queer, it's OK snowflake.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (007FJ, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.