Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
The historical lesson here is that weaklings like Trump* and Bill Clinton* get preyed upon by the strong. That's nature at its finest.

* = impeached loser

You have to be the dumbest sob to ever type on a key board.. I'm pretty sure you are a retard.. I'm might have to call the state troopers on you so they can enforce some red flag gun confiscation on you..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is the silver lining, and there is one. A big one.

There is nothing left for them to do to him.

A Trump win in 2020 is going to pretty much destroy the DNC. The anger and bitterness within their ranks will eat them alive. Enthusiasm to vote is very high within the GOP.

The big media, Hollywood and the DC establishment cannot stop Trump.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Time to dispense with the niceties and start lopping heads off!!

Mike

I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Trump, his family, McConnell, Barr, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Trump should die penniless in prison.
.....................Zero for hundreds with all of your predictions so far Paddle PUSSY......None of your posted CRAP predictions have come true and they will not...

You are one stupid and ignorant of the law SOB!!

Actually, I predicted that the traitorous, spineless dishrag Republican senators would choose Putin over our country, the worthless POS Trump over our Constitution and rule of law. May they rue the day.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Mike

I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Trump, his family, McConnell, Barr, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Trump should die penniless in prison.
.....................Zero for hundreds with all of your predictions so far Paddle PUSSY......None of your posted CRAP predictions have come true and they will not...

Actually, I predicted that the traitorous, spineless dishrag Republican senators would choose Putin over our country, the worthless POS Trump over our Constitution and rule of law. May they rue the day.
........YOU are one PATHETIC LIAR....

NO Republican senators chose Putin over our country......THAT IS A LIBERAL LIE as are YOU!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler = Head Queer
I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Obam,his tranny Michelle, his cabinet,his deep state apparatchiks, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Obama should die penniless in prison.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Mike

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler = Head Queer
Actually, I predicted that the traitorous, spineless dishrag Demonrat senators would choose Putin over our country, the worthless POS Obama over our Constitution and rule of law. May they rue the day.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Goosey
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's what most people do when their argument falls flat on its face.

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

The Democrats did not identify a statutory offense.

You know, I figured with three solid years of rigged investigations they could have found at least one statutory misdemeanor they could identify. I tip my hat to Trump. I had no idea he was that straight laced.

You mean like releasing $150,000,000,000 to a terrorist state like Iran which has promised to take the US out?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Mike

NO Republican senators chose Putin over our country......THAT IS A LIBERAL LIE as are YOU!!!

They will. McConnell has stated he will break the oath he'll take to be impartial. Ditto Graham. May they rot in hell, along with Putin, Trump, et al.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

These threads always smoke out the dum khhunts on here lol

Mike

They will. McConnell has stated he will break the oath he'll take to be impartial. Ditto Graham. May they rot in hell, along with Putin, Trump, et al.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Mike

I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Trump, his family, his cabinet, McConnell, Barr, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Trump should die penniless in prison.

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
For Paddler Puddle PUSS...For Rolling TURDS...For Gooseyfeathers.....And for all you other Trump hating post anything knee jerk retards...

As predicted Trump was impeached by the house........
As will come to pass, the senate votes against impeachment.
Trump remains in office.
The Durham/Barr reports will be released next year before the general election. Will NOT look good for ya.
On Nov 3rd Trump is re-elected and remains the 45th POTUS and wins by a larger electoral college landslide than in 2016....

Now Mr.Paddler PUSSY and Mr. Rolling TURD balls........Let us all see your predictions uh??? They certainly will be very im-mature and knee jerk, resembling the true clowns and jerks you really are....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i am not sure any of this impeachment inquiry, will ever hit the senate where much different rules would apply.
i would expect them to drag it to death in the house.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Technically, it wasn't the "house" tbat impeached. It was simply the Democrats in the house. Opposition was the bipartisan portion of the vote.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2

Possibly the best post on the entire thread.

Suck it Turd Roller.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Yea!!

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

320 members (12savage, 264mag, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 38 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,500
Posts18,490,477
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.