Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Valsdad
All I have to say, perhaps pertinent, after reading through all 8 pages of posts is......................................

Happy Soltice!

The sun will start its journey northward tomorrow when I arise.

And it will not care who is the Ambassador to Deutschland.

Geno

How Pagan of you.

Booby and Crisco would not approve.

Thanks, I guess wink

pagan, heathen, animist, humanist, True Believer, etc.

the sun in its machinations has no cares or worries about US ambassadors and their proclivities.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by hunter4623
If a queer, black, liberal, baptist doctor finds the cure for cancer, will you stand by your principles if your stricken with that horrible disease?

I doubt that a creature such as a queer, Black, liberal, Baptist would have sense enough to become a doctor, let alone find a cure for cancer.

Good try though.

You need to get out more. A lot more.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Seems as if there's always an EGOTISTICAL AS SHOLE that desires to impress all with how smart....they think they are!!

Boil it down,.....are you pro homo or anti?

When someone says they are pro-homo, they may as well be one, and in most cases, they are. It is one issue that you really can't straddle the fence on.............you either condone their behavior, or you don't, and if you condone it, then you're no better than they are.

Christian, Conservative, Caucasian, heterosexual.............if they're not that, I have no use for them.

If someone finds that offensive to them, I'm offer no apologies. I've lived long enough to know what works, and what doesn't........and being an atheist, a liberal, a queer, and another color besides White, just doesn't do a thing for me.

Alan Turing who broke the Enigma code was gay. This was the single most important contribution to our war effort in Europe, that saved countless allied lives. Many Christian, Conservative, Caucasian, heterosexual men tried and they all failed. There's much more to the measure of a person than just their sexuality.

I do believe he was at least male and Caucasian, although perhaps not from the Caucasus.

Imagine the uproar if it had been Lakshmi Turing, a homosexual female "Colored" Hindu gal that had figured that one out. eek

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Antelope, the libertarian golden rule is leave me alone and I leave you alone... don't harm nobody.
You cannot sustain that in the context of little kids being allowed to go through sex change operations.
Certainly you agree?

Which little kids had a sex change operation??

I call bullsh**.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sex-change-treatment-for-kids-on-the-rise/

Originally Posted by from the article above
The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.

Well, that was eye-opening, but no little kids are getting sex change surgery: "Gender-reassignment surgery, which may include removing or creating penises, is only done by a handful of U.S. doctors, on patients at least 18 years old, Spack said."

Yes, they start to procedure with hormones etc as young as 4. The youngest I could find that actually had surgery in this county was a 17 year old in Connecticut.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Can you justify the morality of your position without appealing to the supernatural?
Actually, even *you* can't justify anything without an appeal to the supernatural.

It's actually pretty simple. The fact that you can't even imagine how it's possible demonstrates your narrow mindedness.

But it's not all that hard. You are plenty smart enough. I'll give you a hint, start with "well being".

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/22/19.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Antelope, the libertarian golden rule is leave me alone and I leave you alone... don't harm nobody.
You cannot sustain that in the context of little kids being allowed to go through sex change operations.
Certainly you agree?

Which little kids had a sex change operation??

I call bullsh**.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sex-change-treatment-for-kids-on-the-rise/

Originally Posted by from the article above
The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.

Well, that was eye-opening, but no little kids are getting sex change surgery: "Gender-reassignment surgery, which may include removing or creating penises, is only done by a handful of U.S. doctors, on patients at least 18 years old, Spack said."

Yes, they start to procedure with hormones etc as young as 4. The youngest I could find that actually had surgery in this county was a 17 year old in Connecticut.

It's not surgery, and it's reversible. So, no, they don't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I just tuned in to see that criscoe believes that he represents white, male, christian conservatives and that ol' james believes that anyone who fears queers less than he must be a rump ranger.

It is probably a good thing that they have chosen that nutty old bigot RW as their spokesman, he makes them
appear almost lucid. If anyone actually believed in white shaming and read this thread their goofy ideas would be validated. LMFAO

Jim, cool hat.
and merry Christmas you crazy, uneducated naive members who think that they are entitled to not be in agreement with the noisy bigots who believe that they represent us.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I just tuned in to see that criscoe believes that he represents white, male, christian conservatives and that ol' james believes that anyone who fears queers less than he must be a rump ranger.

It is probably a good thing that they have chosen that nutty old bigot RW as their spokesman, he makes them
appear almost lucid. If anyone actually believed in white shaming and read this thread their goofy ideas would be validated. LMFAO

Jim, cool hat.
and merry Christmas you crazy, uneducated naive members who think that they are entitled to not be in agreement with the noisy bigots who believe that they represent us.

mike r

That's nice, Shecky. Show up early for the gay pride parade so you'll get a good spot. I'd suggest buying that rainbow flag that you're going to be waving a day early at a local homosexual haberdashery. They'll probably be selling substandard versions on the parade route at greatly increased prices,.....and I know how tight you people are with a dollar.

You're welcome.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Jim, cool hat.

mike r

That's nice, Shecky. Show up early for the gay pride parade so you'll get a good spot. I'd suggest buying that rainbow flag that you're going to be waving a day early at a local homosexual haberdashery. They'll probably be selling substandard versions on the parade route at greatly increased prices,.....and I know how tight you people are with a dollar.

You're welcome.

And don't forget to bring something Kosher to snack on to mikey......lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Still no answer to the question about Alan Turing. Interesting 🤔

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Jim, cool hat.

mike r

You're welcome.

And don't forget to bring something Kosher to snack on to mikey......lol

criscoe and jr. are quick to prove my point...with the usual level of stunning wit. Kentucky is lucky to be represented by these erudite warriors for racial puritygrin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From this thread:

When someone says they are pro-homo, they may as well be one, and in most cases, they are. It is one issue that you really can't straddle the fence on.............you either condone their behavior, or you don't, and if you condone it, then you're no better than they are.

Christian, Conservative, Caucasian, heterosexual.............if they're not that, I have no use for them.

If someone finds that offensive to them, I'm offer no apologies. I've lived long enough to know what works, and what doesn't........and being an atheist, a liberal, a queer, and another color besides White, just doesn't do a thing for me.

From the Honest Question for Christian Democrats thread:

Okay Campfire members get ready for this.........I am friends, yes really, with a local Black man who is a deacon in his church. Very good guy, hardworking, family man, devoted son and parent........gives money to the Democrat Party, and was a huge Obama and Hillary fan.]

James,

as much as I enjoy your posts on rural life and other things, .....................................................

something here is just not making sense.

At least your friend appears to fit the 'Christian" and "heterosexual" part that you have use for. 2 out of 4 ain't too bad I guess.

Geno

In it is contentment

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Easily explained. He’s full of schitt

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
From this thread:

Okay Campfire members get ready for this.........I am friends, yes really, with a local Black man who is a deacon in his church. Very good guy, hardworking, family man, devoted son and parent........gives money to the Democrat Party, and was a huge Obama and Hillary fan.]

James,

as much as I enjoy your posts on rural life and other things, .....................................................

At least your friend appears to fit the 'Christian" and "heterosexual" part that you have use for. 2 out of 4 ain't too bad I guess.

Geno

First off..........remember this......there are those on here who will predictably bark every time you yank their chain, so having said that, I do like to yank their chain every now and then.....lol.

Now, to answer your question.......I am indeed friends, in a broad definition of the word, with a Black man that I've known all my life. His mother and my grandmother were the same way, and in a small farming community, where they worked for us, that was certainly the way it worked. We don't visit one another, we don't travel in the same circle, but when we run across each other somewhere, we always like to chat a while. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word friend, instead saying acquaintance, but I do like the guy as a person.

But......does that mean that I am in favor of his politics and his obvious love of all things Black and Democrat............HELL NO. I have some family members who are Christian and Democrat, They think of themselves as Conservative, and in many ways they probably are..........but they still vote for local and state Democrats, so they're on my chit list too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Can you justify the morality of your position without appealing to the supernatural?
Actually, even *you* can't justify anything without an appeal to the supernatural.
It's actually pretty simple. The fact that you can't even imagine how it's possible demonstrates your narrow mindedness.

But it's not all that hard. You are plenty smart enough. I'll give you a hint, start with "well being".
The only difference is, your supernatural being has no will and no expectations. But, supernatural it is.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Fact: Trump is not out to disinfranchize anyone. His job is not to dis the Qs. Hes all inclusive in his MAGA.

He even wants to help stupid pukes like NutSac and Jell0. Truly, a POTUS for all, just as he told us.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From this thread:

James,

Geno

First off..........remember this......there are those on here who will predictably bark every time you yank their chain, so having said that, I do like to yank their chain every now and then.....lol.

Now, to answer your question.......I am indeed friends, in a broad definition of the word, with a Black man that I've known all my life. His mother and my grandmother were the same way, and in a small farming community, where they worked for us, that was certainly the way it worked. We don't visit one another, we don't travel in the same circle, but when we run across each other somewhere, we always like to chat a while. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word friend, instead saying acquaintance, but I do like the guy as a person.

But......does that mean that I am in favor of his politics and his obvious love of all things Black and Democrat............HELL NO. I have some family members who are Christian and Democrat, They think of themselves as Conservative, and in many ways they probably are..........but they still vote for local and state Democrats, so they're on my chit list too.

I would think that if you had no use for those not Conservative, or Caucasian, then they would hardly even be useful as acquaintance, or even as a family member.

And I do understand the chain yanking thing...................sorta.

Geno

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its funny. They like yanking each others chains first.

Kinda weird.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Here is my gripe...

Celebrating sodomy strikes at the very heart of our laws, as defined by Blackstone Jefferson etc.
We lose absolutely everything our nation was built upon.
.......................Well then...DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP in November....

Wait and see how it goes down in Virginia.
Trump will throw the patriots under the bus when it gets ugly, as it surely will.
His promotion of Cullen is ominous.
...................And why does Virginia have anything to do with it. The last time I checked the prez election is a 50 state affair whereby the electoral college determines the winner...

Quoting you......"""Trump will throw the patriots under the bus when it gets ugly, as it surely will.""" """His promotion of CULLEN is ominous."""

Ya know what Bobby White....THAT is a very assumptive, presumptive and an opinionated JACK ASS remark without any merit, without any evidence, without any foundation and is totally foolish and idiotic...

BUT!.....You go ahead and carry on...........................

Why didn't Cullen nail any antifa?
This one sided dynamic is bound to repeat when the good guys in Virginia get froggy
................................IDIOT!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I just skimmed through this thread.

Jesus, what a chit show.

Moral coward.
Blasphemer.

I rest my case.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

277 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.